Trump says the confirmation hearings are going great...

You're a dimwitted little troll. Hopefully there's an honorable Mod on duty to delete this garbage.
Why exactly do you object to a political topic being discussed in the political forum? Trump actually made the bizarre and misinformed statement. It shows how out of touch with reality or plain misinformed he is. The hearings for confirmation have not yet begun. The pre-confirmation news is not going great. It is actually really bad with not only Democrats questioning his odd proposed appointments, but Republicans offering doubts also.

This is an asinine troll shite thread. Hopefully there's an honorable Mod here who sees that. It should be deleted.
That is nothing more than your partisan and butthurt opinion. Trump made a stupid statement or at least a controversial one. His appointments are highly controversial and being challenged. It is front page news. You don't like it getting all the attention it is getting and without being able to respond intellectually you instead are calling for the thread to be censored. Objecting to and promoting censorship is a tenet of fascism.

Nothing to do with partisanship. The thread is asinine. It should be deleted on grounds of laziness and sheer stupidity. Like i said, hopefully there's an honorable Mod here who agrees.
Hopefully they'll delete you for protesting too much

What's wrong with protesting? You liberals seem to love doing stuff like that.

apparently not realizing that the hearings haven't begun yet.

The man is a disgrace. A tailored suit full of nothing.

I think sometimes Trump says stuff like this on purpose because he knows you people will lose control of your bodily functions every time.

Your hat's on backwards. But at least you're coming out as a Trump supporter.

LOL! Trump has YET to fully begin to mine the depths of his own labyrinth of egocentric idiocy. Stay tuned. I think I can guarantee that many people in this country will develop neck problems from the constant involuntary head-shaking they will engage in as they struggle to make sense of Trump's constant senselessness.

This will be bad news for the satire newspaper, "The Onion," as regular newspaper headlines will start to bear a striking resemblance to The Onion headlines. Meanwhile, back on Htrae...

You apparently don't understand how politics work. The working to get the confirmations start after the naming of the nominee. Try growing up and learning someday.

Poindexter the closet Trumpbot weighs on. Great post! I might even call it sycophantastic!!

You apparently don't understand how politics work. The working to get the confirmations start after the naming of the nominee. Try growing up and learning someday.

Poindexter the closet Trumpbot weighs on. Great post! I might even call it sycophantastic!!

And you are a complete idiot, at least you are entertaining while being a complete idiot.

This time out, Republicans are demanding that the confirmation process take place BEFORE nominees are vetted!!!

So, Republicans confirmed 7 of Obama's nominees on the day he was inaugurated. What's the difference here?
The difference is that ALL Obama's nominees were vetted before their confirmation hearings.

Republicans are demanding that Trump's nominees be confirmed BEFORE they are vetted.

This time out, Republicans are demanding that the confirmation process take place BEFORE nominees are vetted!!!

So, Republicans confirmed 7 of Obama's nominees on the day he was inaugurated. What's the difference here?
The difference is that ALL Obama's nominees were vetted before their confirmation hearings.

Republicans are demanding that Trump's nominees be confirmed BEFORE they are vetted.

I hate to say this, but Democrats are bringing this on themselves by threatening to slow walk the nominees in the first place. The natural response by Republicans would be to make the process go faster, even if that means getting them confirmed before they are properly vetted for conflicts of interest.

Moral of the story?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I hate to say this, but Democrats are bringing this on themselves by threatening to slow walk the nominees in the first place. The natural response by Republicans would be to make the process go faster, even if that means getting them confirmed before they are properly vetted for conflicts of interest.

Moral of the story?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
BS.

Dems have done FAR less talk about "slow walks" than has the GOP - by FAR.

That's why there are so many judgeships unfilled.

Plus, the Dems have NEVER declared the failure of the president as being their NUMBER 1 objective - as has McConnell and Boehner when he was speaker.

Maybe leftes have become attuned to Huffington's daily dose of spin and anger that they have lost touch with reality. When a lawyer says his case is going well it doesn't mean he is unaware that the case hasn't gone to trial yet. Come on nit picker Huffington addicts, you have to know that this stuff only makes you seem like vindictive psychotic losers. When Trump says his "conformation hearings" are going well it means the incredible bureaucracy inherent in the hearings is going well.

Yes they are going great in all 57 states with the help of many navy Corpsemen and much like the Nancy Pelosi logic of not having to read a bill before you pass it you don't need to have comfirmation hearings underway to declare them a success.

Whose going to fill the Obamas shoes??

Another President, you are confirming that you aren't very bright.
I'm not bright? Dumkoff you've seen one of the best and you're blinded by an ah like trump?

I'm not bright? Dumkoff you've seen one of the best and you're blinded by an ah like trump?

Trump has to prove to me that he is going to be a decent President, I have my doubts but just like I did with Obama, I'll give him a chance. To me Obama failed. Not sure Trump won't either, that's why I didn't vote for him, he seems to be a bull in a China shop, but it might be what we need. I'm not sure. You aren't very bright.

Trump has to prove to me that he is going to be a decent President, I have my doubts but just like I did with Obama, I'll give him a chance. To me Obama failed. Not sure Trump won't either, that's why I didn't vote for him, he seems to be a bull in a China shop, but it might be what we need. I'm not sure. You aren't very bright.
For you to say even hint that Obama failed leads me to believe you're talking through your ........................hat ... I'm trying to be polite Do you remember the pile of crap the last repub president left him?? the huge recession?? How you can belittle him leads me to question your intelligence

For you to say even hint that Obama failed leads me to believe you're talking through your ........................hat ... I'm trying to be polite Do you remember the pile of crap the last repub president left him?? the huge recession?? How you can belittle him leads me to question your intelligence

The recession was coming no matter who the President was, we went from bubble to bubble and expected it to last. We were cash poor, we were in debt over our heads. Obama saddled us with Obamacare that hit middle income America right between the eyes. He used every opportunity to pit one class against the other, he was divisive.

I already question your intelligence. I'm trying to be nice.

Forum List

Back