Trump says the confirmation hearings are going great...

Carb get a grip. More than a few meet and greets have been going on.

LMAO Leave it to Carbonator to post a thread without knowing what the hell he's talking about.

Carry on Carbo. LOL

The hearings that Trump said are already going great START TODAY.

Of course they do dumbass but plenty of preparing going on behind the scenes.

They have been doing the processing since who knows when. You are an idiot.
Trump said "hearings" to imply hearings were being held. He lied or said something misinformed or stupid.

Cigar smoking and whiskey drinking has been going on in the back room since time immortal. Trump is getting his ducks in a row or maybe Trump is sharpening his pencil to use business phrases.
We will have an idea today whether the hearings go well or not because they start today. The point is that Trump is unable to articulate accurate information. Perhaps what he meant was that the preparations for the hearings were going well, but that is not what he said. He left an impression that he did not grasp the reality and time line of the upcoming hearings. This to say nothing of the fact that those preparations are not going very well at all.

They look at things beside ethics there dumbass.

You said the 'vetting and EVERYTHING ELSE' would be done.

Its called pre-hearing dumbass.
Democrats are reactionary, they have no clue what positioning is....

Your head up your own ass is a good example of positioning.
When you're a democrat, everyone looks like a slave....

January 9, 2017 -- Confirmation hearings kick off Tuesday

That would be today. Not any day prior to today.

Of course the hearing start today but you can bet the vetting and everything else that preceeds the hearing has been done.

Be that as it may, what Trump said was, "Confirmation is going great,” Trump told reporters in an unexpected appearance Monday in the lobby of his New York building.

He didn't say "vetting and everything else that precedes the hearing" is going well, and he didn't say something like that. He didn't use the future tense of "to be," saying something like "confirmation will go great." The man said "confirmation," not something other than "confirmation," and the reporter's question specifically asked about "confirmation hearings."

I can speculate on why he didn't say something that was 100% factually accurate, but I don't know precisely why. What I do know is Trump has a very long track record of saying things that are far from 100% factually accurate.

Of course, as Kellyann Conway has implied, we should not focus on what Trump actually says. Or as Trump surrogate, Scottie Nell Hughes, said, "There's no such thing...as facts."

January 9, 2017 -- Confirmation hearings kick off Tuesday

That would be today. Not any day prior to today.

Of course the hearing start today but you can bet the vetting and everything else that preceeds the hearing has been done.

Be that as it may, what Trump said was, "Confirmation is going great,” Trump told reporters in an unexpected appearance Monday in the lobby of his New York building.

He didn't say "vetting and everything else that precedes the hearing" is going well, and he didn't say something like that. He didn't use the future tense of "to be," saying something like "confirmation will go great." The man said "confirmation," not something other than "confirmation," and the reporter's question specifically asked about "confirmation hearings."

I can speculate on why he didn't say something that was 100% factually accurate, but I don't know precisely why. What I do know is Trump has a very long track record of saying things that are far from 100% factually accurate.

Of course, as Kellyann Conway has implied, we should not focus on what Trump actually says. Or as Trump surrogate, Scottie Nell Hughes, said, "There's no such thing...as facts."

Well, your room temp IQ limits your ability to speculate...so.....

LMAO Leave it to Carbonator to post a thread without knowing what the hell he's talking about.

Carry on Carbo. LOL

The hearings that Trump said are already going great START TODAY.

Of course they do dumbass but plenty of preparing going on behind the scenes.

They have been doing the processing since who knows when. You are an idiot.
Trump said "hearings" to imply hearings were being held. He lied or said something misinformed or stupid.

Cigar smoking and whiskey drinking has been going on in the back room since time immortal. Trump is getting his ducks in a row or maybe Trump is sharpening his pencil to use business phrases.

Getting his pen and phone ready.

I hope I don't bore you with business phrases, Trump is the 'Hatchet Man'.

Having no choice is slavery. Giving oneself no choice is folly.

Tis folly to go where angels fear to tread. I am stuck in the trenches where angels fear to tread and make the best of what little I have.

apparently not realizing that the hearings haven't begun yet.

The man is a disgrace. A tailored suit full of nothing.

Lies or so ignorant its unbelievable. I love Schumer gave McConnel's letter right back to him.

What do you expect from a man who didn't know what Brexit was three weeks before the vote.
He has business in the UK, what makes you say that? Fact is, he called it right while the liberal's beloved Democrat news outlets got it wrong. Like the election.

What do you expect from a man who didn't know what Brexit was three weeks before the vote.
He has business in the UK, what makes you say that? Fact is, he called it right while the liberal's beloved Democrat news outlets got it wrong. Like the election.

Donald Trump has kicked up the dust and muddied up the water while the Washington elite are shaking in their boots.

Forum List

Back