Trump says they were all merely suggestions.

And we just can't figure out why the darkies won't vote Republican.

The smart ones will vote for Trump.
Nope. The smart ones would not vote at all.

They sure as shit aren't going to vote for a party which clearly HATES them the way you do.

By the way, the Democratic party's goal is to make EVERYONE dependent on government, not just blacks. You sound incredibly stupid and racist when you single out blacks.

You're a shitty spokesman for blacks -

Black Republican group endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
The exceptions who prove the rule.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.
He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

So what is his position on guns….

You can say its X but you also say he’s willing to negotiate on that.

So he has no position at all.

If I were a gun owner, I’d be worried. Seems like he’s willing to listen to talk about bans and registration.

I AM a gun owner and I'm quite confident that a Republican President will never seek to ban or register guns.

Disarming the American people is strictly a liberal goal.

Interesting you didn’t say “Donald Drumpf” or his alter ego Donald Trump. I guess you can’t trust him.
Everything is negotiable (according to you).

I assumed that the reader was smart enough to know that the Republican candidate for President would be a Republican President if elected. Obviously in your case I assumed wrong.

you-got-owned.jpg

I challenge any Trump supporter to produce any statement by Trump saying BEFORE Cruz dropped out, that any of the things he ran on we're "merely suggestions".

I challenge you to convince me that you care about any of this, or that ANYTHING Trump says would generate a positive response from you.

Trump could say the weather is nice, and you would claim it was proof that he was a bad person.

That is a lame assed dodge. The fact is that he is waffling in the promises he made to win the primary. Dodge all you want to, it's a fact you cannot get away from.

You are right about one thing, I don't care that he has changed it. I never believed any of it anyway. I will vote for him because he is running against Hillary, but YOU SHOULD care, he isn't going to do the things you want him to.

Last edited:
Excuse me but he got popular with you people because he said he was going to build a wall, halt Muslim refugee influx, yada yada yada, now everything is negotiable? Hell, THAT is the typical politician. No principles, just which ever way the wind blows that's what we do? Fuck that, it's basically "I'll do whatever I need to to get elected". He's turned into the typical politician.

Nothing he has said has suddenly indicated that he is okay with unregulated Muslim immigration or illegal immigrants. This is a stupid complaint about him.

Lol, denial. Just watch and learn. Trump will betray you all.

If you really believed that, you would be keeping quite about it.

Well, I have been keeping quiet, until someone started a thread about it.

And now you're bumping it constantly.

Irrelevant.

I challenge any Trump supporter to produce any statement by Trump saying BEFORE Cruz dropped out, that any of the things he ran on we're "merely suggestions".

I challenge you to convince me that you care about any of this, or that ANYTHING Trump says would generate a positive response from you.

Trump could say the weather is nice, and you would claim it was proof that he was a bad person.
You first.

Me first what? Predfan's strawman?

Couldn't care less about his delusions.

Look up the definition of a Strawman Argument and get back to us.

That is a lame assed dodge. The fact is that he is waffling in the promises he made to win the primary. Dodge all you want to, it's a fact you cannot get away from.

You are right about one thing, I don't care that he has changed it. I never believed any of it anyway. I will vote for him because he is running against Hillary, but YOU SHOULD care, he isn't going to do the things you want him to.

Trump started this campaign as the most "extreme" guy on Trade, Immigration and Foreign Policy.

That is what drove his meteoric rise though the Nomination process.

Neither of us, Predfan, believe that he has changed.

You don't.

I don't.

He was very clear then. Now he is being a little softer, even a little mealy mouthed.

In an order to build some bridges and provide some face saving to/for the Establishment types who's ass he has kicked.

He would have to be a fool to betray his base in order to suck up to those that hate him.

And Donald Trump is no one's fool.

Trump started this campaign as the most "extreme" guy on Trade, Immigration and Foreign Policy.

You don't.

I don't.

He was very clear then. Now he is being a little softer, even a little mealy mouthed.

In an order to build some bridges and provide some face saving to/for the Establishment types who's ass he has kicked.

He would have to be a fool to betray his base in order to suck up to those that hate him.

I don't believe he has changed. I never believed he ever intended to do any of the things he said he was going to do. I said long ago that Trump would betray his supporters. I still believe that and I believe we are beginning to see it.

...Kondor3 ... So now is your messiah going to allow the “muzzles” as you call them in? I guess the wall is negotiable too????
Do you see me anywhere in that blob you posted? I don't. But, anyway...

1. he's not my Messiah

2. I voted for Obumble in 2008 and 2012 (although I hated doing it) and voted for Crazy Old Uncle Bernie in the Illinois primaries a few weeks ago

3. I haven't seen Attila the Hun back down on Muzzies, yet; merely side-stepping the issue rather deftly, to defuse the latest PMS-anxiety from the Liberal Media

4. I haven't seen Attila the Hun back down on building a wall to keep more Illegal Beaners out, either

Wake me up when you've actually got something, eh?

Trump Hangs Up When Reporters Ask Him About Posing As Publicist

the Post published audio of a 1991 interview in which a man by the name of John Miller, who sounded like Trump, recounting details of the real estate mogul's love life to a reporter for People magazine.

Trump adamantly denied Friday that he was the person speaking with the People magazine reporter, saying “it doesn’t sound like me on the phone.”

Trump testified in a 1990 court case that he occasionally used the names John Miller and John Baron in interviews with the media, according to the Associated Press.

I have a suggestion ..

SHOW YOUR TAX RETURNS DONALD.

He cannot show his tax returns because he is being audited. Get some new marching orders from your left wing nut handlers.
IRS: Nothing prevents Trump from releasing tax returns

Are you lying or just ignorant. I really want to know.

Listen up moron, no one said there was a law. As he stated, he was advised by his lawyers not to show his returns because he was under audit. Now, take your ignorance away and go and fuck up some other thread.

...Kondor3 ... So now is your messiah going to allow the “muzzles” as you call them in? I guess the wall is negotiable too????
Do you see me anywhere in that blob you posted? I don't. But, anyway...

1. he's not my Messiah

2. I voted for Obumble in 2008 and 2012 (although I hated doing it) and voted for Crazy Old Uncle Bernie in the Illinois primaries a few weeks ago

3. I haven't seen Attila the Hun back down on Muzzies, yet; merely side-stepping the issue rather deftly, to defuse the latest PMS-anxiety from the Liberal Media

4. I haven't seen Attila the Hun back down on building a wall to keep more Illegal Beaners out, either

Wake me up when you've actually got something, eh?

Apparently you’re not paying attention….

Trump Hangs Up When Reporters Ask Him About Posing As Publicist

the Post published audio of a 1991 interview in which a man by the name of John Miller, who sounded like Trump, recounting details of the real estate mogul's love life to a reporter for People magazine.

Trump adamantly denied Friday that he was the person speaking with the People magazine reporter, saying “it doesn’t sound like me on the phone.”

Trump testified in a 1990 court case that he occasionally used the names John Miller and John Baron in interviews with the media, according to the Associated Press.

obama sat at the heels of Wright and Ayers and you guys said shit from so long ago didn't matter.

So, right back at ya.

obama sat at the heels of Wright and Ayers and you guys said shit from so long ago didn't matter.

So, right back at ya.

How did those attacks work for you in 2008 and 2012...Trump has this image as a "tell it like it is " dude...he is self puffing chicken shit who ran from reporters

You don't.

I don't.

I don't believe he has changed. I never believed he ever intended to do any of the things he said he was going to do. I said long ago that Trump would betray his supporters. I still believe that and I believe we are beginning to see it.

What we are seeing is face saving by some of the Establishment that is coming to grips with their loss.

Trump is helping them with some conciliatory comments.

He would have to be a fool to betray his base in order to suck up with those who hate him.

Forum List

Back