Trump says they were all merely suggestions.

Before Obama, Republicans held the WH for 8 years. They used reconciliation three times and started off with a balanced budget.
What did Obama start off with?
a $1.5 trillion dollar running budget deficit
That's it? That's a joke, right?
Is your kind always that dishonest? Is it in the gene's or something?
huh?

You didnt exaggerate the 'ITS BOOOOOOSHES FAULT' data when you should have.

Therefore you are an idiot, a mean bully and a cultist who eats little baby hearts by the light of the full moon.
I believed I was answering his 'budget' question.....?

He mentioned President Bush starting off with a balanced budget handed to him by Clinton and I thought he was asking what President Obama started off with on the budget?

Of course there was much more than simply the budget deficit that was handed off to president Obama, but based on his statement, then question...I believed I was answering the question honestly???

Yes. I'd say this is an accurate assessment.

Politicians are, by nature, bullshitters

Trump - as a business tycoon is - by nature, a bullshitter.

Trump can probably out-bullshit the establishment partisan hacks whom we see trying so desperately to hang onto power.

In all probability, Trump will do this by seeming to soften or cave-in on several issues to some extent or another, but never completely, and never explicitly.

He would then wait until he has been sworn-in, and then move to re-animate those aspects of his agenda that have lain dormant in the interim.

It doesn't require an advanced degree in PoliSci to conure-up that very real prospect.
He can bullshit your dumbass repubs but that's all----- not dems not foreign leaders the vile pos is an accident waiting to happen

Trump's policies are designed to serve the interests of Working Class and Middle Class whites, including democratic whites.

Unless you libs manage to lie so much about those policies so that they never even hear about what they really are, I think that large numbers of those dems WILL cross.

NOt because they have been "bullshitted" but because they have been ignored and disrespected by the Dem Party for generations, and Trump is willing to at least try to serve their interests.

And he doesn't have to "bullshit" foreign leaders either.

As leader of America he will have tremendous leverage and if America decides to stop being the world's bitch on Trade and Immigration, the world can't do shit about it.
we are 5% of the world The other 95% know trump for a liar and pos We need them as much as they need us

When Reagan said the Soviet Union would end up on the ash heap of history, you lefties, and the rest of the world "knew" he was a stupid, reckless, senile cowboy.

How did that work out?
It's America that will end up on the ash heap of history if you let that pos that vile scumbag trump into our WH

We survived Obama. What is the difference between Hillary and Trump. Both lie, both corrupt and both in bed with Wall St.

Anyone who is voting for Trump or Clinton have zero credibility in criticizing the other candidate.

We survived Obama. What is the difference between Hillary and Trump. Both lie, both corrupt and both in bed with Wall St.

Anyone who is voting for Trump or Clinton have zero credibility in criticizing the other candidate.
Difference between Trump and Hillary? Well, the libs and Trump Haters claim Trump lies, which is bullshit as far as I can tell, but EVERYONE agrees Hillary lives, even her own supporters whose response typically is 'So what? It is time for a female President!'

I have repeatedly asked for examples of Trumps so-callled lies that are not simply disagreements with the left, hyperbole, or him misremembering things and that they can prove he KNEW AT THE TIME to be false.

No one can. Hillary at a minimum lied about the Cattle Futures, the Rose Law firm, Bill's infidelities, the circumstances about the deaths of the men at Benghazi, etc. These are all documented lies she KNEW at the time were lies.

Secondly, Hillary and Bill have made over $45 million off donations, speaking fees and gifts from lobbying firms and Wall Street banks and corporations, while Trump is the donor in some of these cases but never the recipient. Trump makes much of his money off his brand, his name. Trump has no incentive to deceive the public and every reason to deliver on his promises in order to add value to his brand.

Aside from that, since he really doesnt need more money, I think he wants to be the 'Hero that Saved America'.

So, yes, there is quite a lot of difference between Trump and Hillary and people who keep insisting that there isnt is a leftist or a bitter NeverTrumper.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.
He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

So at all his speeches/rallies he stated that 'banning muslims' and 'being pro-life' and 'tossing out all the illegals' were just suggestions, right?
Well not his stance on abortion because that has nothing to do with policy, but stupid liberals seem to forget how laws are made in this country.

Here's a recap.

A representative introduces a bill (IE suggests a new law) and the body votes on said law, either yay or nay. Until said vote passes, there is no law, only a suggestion.

Unless you are Obama , in which case you say "Oh Congress won't pass a law I want? Someone hand me a pen"

You stupid fucks.

So, he didn't make it clear at his rallies that these were just "suggestions"? Because I never heard him say that until recently, after he'd gotten his supporters on board with declaring that he would ban all muslims.
Amazing that this talking point still is alive,bsn all Muslims,it just shows that many dems are just as clueless as mitt and those retards.

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

So at all his speeches/rallies he stated that 'banning muslims' and 'being pro-life' and 'tossing out all the illegals' were just suggestions, right?
Well not his stance on abortion because that has nothing to do with policy, but stupid liberals seem to forget how laws are made in this country.

Here's a recap.

A representative introduces a bill (IE suggests a new law) and the body votes on said law, either yay or nay. Until said vote passes, there is no law, only a suggestion.

Unless you are Obama , in which case you say "Oh Congress won't pass a law I want? Someone hand me a pen"

You stupid fucks.

So, he didn't make it clear at his rallies that these were just "suggestions"? Because I never heard him say that until recently, after he'd gotten his supporters on board with declaring that he would ban all muslims.
Amazing that this talking point still is alive,bsn all Muslims,it just shows that many dems are just as clueless as mitt and those retards.

Why not ban Muslims from entering the USA, if they are from Jihadi states, or have no serious business here from coming here? SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

IT is an emergency, temporary measure until the government can get its act together, and for Christs Sake, we did far worse to the Japanese and Germans in WW2, so why is it this horrible thing now?

Besides this is what Trump wants to do, but he has to get it through Congress. So who knows what will actually be codified into law?

Here's a recap.

You stupid fucks.

Why not ban Muslims from entering the USA, if they are from Jihadi states, or have no serious business here from coming here?

IT is an emergency, temporary measure untill the government can get its act together, and for Christs Sake, we did far worse to the Japanese and Germans in WW2, so why is it this horrible thing now?

Besides this is what Trump wants to do, but he has to get it through Congress. So who knows what will actually be codified into law?

Did you hear me say I disagree with this?

Trump never said or implied it was a 'suggestion' . . . until now.

What else can it be otherwise? Trump knows he will not be the dictator that Obama thinks he is.

Anything the elected President does needs to go through Congress and get passed into law.

When the President asks Congress to make such a law, is it really anything more than a 'suggestion'?

Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.
All anything any presidential candidate says is a suggestion. They can all say "I'll do this" or "I promise you that" but none of it's true because it all has to be voted on in Congress first

Yes. I'd say this is an accurate assessment.

Politicians are, by nature, bullshitters

Trump - as a business tycoon is - by nature, a bullshitter.

Trump can probably out-bullshit the establishment partisan hacks whom we see trying so desperately to hang onto power.

In all probability, Trump will do this by seeming to soften or cave-in on several issues to some extent or another, but never completely, and never explicitly.

He would then wait until he has been sworn-in, and then move to re-animate those aspects of his agenda that have lain dormant in the interim.

It doesn't require an advanced degree in PoliSci to conure-up that very real prospect.
He can bullshit your dumbass repubs but that's all----- not dems not foreign leaders the vile pos is an accident waiting to happen

Trump's policies are designed to serve the interests of Working Class and Middle Class whites, including democratic whites.

Unless you libs manage to lie so much about those policies so that they never even hear about what they really are, I think that large numbers of those dems WILL cross.

NOt because they have been "bullshitted" but because they have been ignored and disrespected by the Dem Party for generations, and Trump is willing to at least try to serve their interests.

As leader of America he will have tremendous leverage and if America decides to stop being the world's bitch on Trade and Immigration, the world can't do shit about it.
we are 5% of the world The other 95% know trump for a liar and pos We need them as much as they need us

When Reagan said the Soviet Union would end up on the ash heap of history, you lefties, and the rest of the world "knew" he was a stupid, reckless, senile cowboy.

How did that work out?
It's America that will end up on the ash heap of history if you let that pos that vile scumbag trump into our WH

My point was that the you lefties and the "rest of the world" was wrong, in your judgement of a Republican Presidential Candidate.in a recent historical example.

NOthing in your post addresses that fact.

Are you glad that Eastern European Nations now have Freedom and Democracy?

What else can it be otherwise? Trump knows he will not be the dictator that Obama thinks he is.

Anything the elected President does needs to go through Congress and get passed into law.

When the President asks Congress to make such a law, is it really anything more than a 'suggestion'?

Of course things are negotiable in politics. But you have to have a belief that a candidate has core beliefs on some issues.

Trump seems to be walking back, flip-flopping or changing his mind on many things. So what are his core beliefs and what will he negotiate away?

Congressional Republicans have been negotiating with Obama and the Republican membership is unhappy with them for doing so.

Of course things are negotiable in politics. But you have to have a belief that a candidate has core beliefs on some issues.

Trump seems to be walking back, flip-flopping or changing his mind on many things. So what are his core beliefs and what will he negotiate away?

Congressional Republicans have been negotiating with Obama and the Republican membership is unhappy with them for doing so.

If Trump negotiates and comes away with a result that looks mostly like what he promised on the campaign trail, we'll be happy.

I am sure Trump has 'core beliefs' but whether that means that they are nonegotiable is a different matter.

In negotiating sometimes you have to settle for half a loaf. The best things to leave out of the half loaf are things you think are inevitably going to come about anyway but you can proceed without them short term. That does not mean yo have given up on them entirely.

Pissing and moaning over suggestions,thats ,really rings desperation. Everything is a suggestion,untill acted on.

Nothing like election year childish nonsense, and the idiots on both sides, picking their ass's wondering why Trump is kicking theirs.

Difference between Trump and Hillary? Well, the libs and Trump Haters claim Trump lies, which is bullshit as far as I can tell, but EVERYONE agrees Hillary lives, even her own supporters whose response typically is 'So what? It is time for a female President!'

I have repeatedly asked for examples of Trumps so-callled lies that are not simply disagreements with the left, hyperbole, or him misremembering things and that they can prove he KNEW AT THE TIME to be false.

No one can. Hillary at a minimum lied about the Cattle Futures, the Rose Law firm, Bill's infidelities, the circumstances about the deaths of the men at Benghazi, etc. These are all documented lies she KNEW at the time were lies.

Secondly, Hillary and Bill have made over $45 million off donations, speaking fees and gifts from lobbying firms and Wall Street banks and corporations, while Trump is the donor in some of these cases but never the recipient. Trump makes much of his money off his brand, his name. Trump has no incentive to deceive the public and every reason to deliver on his promises in order to add value to his brand.

Aside from that, since he really doesnt need more money, I think he wants to be the 'Hero that Saved America'.

So, yes, there is quite a lot of difference between Trump and Hillary and people who keep insisting that there isnt is a leftist or a bitter NeverTrumper.
I didn't answer you on the Trump lies question because there were way way too many lies and flip flops to pick just one, and because if you even had to ASK me to show you his many many many different stances on the same issues then it would have been futile for me to go through the effort....you got it bad for the Trumpster Jimbo..... When you decide you truly want to know his flip flops and lies, YOU will search them out on your own and Google it......

I'm just waiting for you to do it.....:) The time will be right to discuss it, when YOU are ready to open your mind.

As far as this meme of Hillary lies....it's bull crap.....

I don't know of any of her so called lies when it involves her being the Senator of NY for 8 years or as our top diplomat when Secretary of State..... she busted her butt and worked day and night and weekends in both positions, to do the best job she could.... No one but God is perfect, with no errors in life, and she has had her share of disappointments in her personal life...but she's managed to work through them....she's a tough cookie, and smart as a whip....just what we need as President! :D

And we just can't figure out why the darkies won't vote Republican.

The smart ones will vote for Trump.
Nope. The smart ones would not vote at all.

They sure as shit aren't going to vote for a party which clearly HATES them the way you do.

By the way, the Democratic party's goal is to make EVERYONE dependent on government, not just blacks. You sound incredibly stupid and racist when you single out blacks.

You're a shitty spokesman for blacks -

Black Republican group endorses Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Ah, yes... the National Black Republican Association. What are they up to now... about 3 members?

No stupid
Wrong, as usual, racist
Oh? A 4th member joined? And what's racist about pointing out only 2 blacks have admitted to being members? Desperate much?

Last edited:

How did that work out?

My point was that the you lefties and the "rest of the world" was wrong, in your judgement of a Republican Presidential Candidate.in a recent historical example.

We were right in our judgement of the weasel the murderer gwb 1000's dead because of his bs war and now you want to make a greater mistake ???

I didn't answer you on the Trump lies question because there were way way too many lies and flip flops to pick just one, and because if you even had to ASK me to show you his many many many different stances on the same issues then it would have been futile for me to go through the effort....you got it bad for the Trumpster Jimbo..... When you decide you truly want to know his flip flops and lies, YOU will search them out on your own and Google it......

I'm just waiting for you to do it.....:) The time will be right to discuss it, when YOU are ready to open your mind.

As far as this meme of Hillary lies....it's bull crap.....

I don't know of any of her so called lies when it involves her being the Senator of NY for 8 years or as our top diplomat when Secretary of State..... she busted her butt and worked day and night and weekends in both positions, to do the best job she could.... No one but God is perfect, with no errors in life, and she has had her share of disappointments in her personal life...but she's managed to work through them....she's a tough cookie, and smart as a whip....just what we need as President! :D

She lied about Honduras; Did Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Enable the Coup in Honduras? and also spread many lies throughout Libya; Hillary Clinton Continues to Lie About the Failed State She Helped Create

The uses lies to further her agendas. When she speaks when is she telling the truth and when is she lying? I'm serious when can you tell?

Give me a break. You know as well as I do that many of his supporters are going to be in for a shock if he does not follow through because they are going by what they're hearing rather than what the reality is.

How did that work out?

We were right in our judgement of the weasel the murderer gwb 1000's dead because of his bs war and now you want to make a greater mistake ???
Obama's war mongering must send liberal turds like you into a tizzy

Forum List

Back