Trump says they were all merely suggestions.

we are 5% of the world The other 95% know trump for a liar and pos We need them as much as they need us

When Reagan said the Soviet Union would end up on the ash heap of history, you lefties, and the rest of the world "knew" he was a stupid, reckless, senile cowboy.

How did that work out?
It's America that will end up on the ash heap of history if you let that pos that vile scumbag trump into our WH

My point was that the you lefties and the "rest of the world" was wrong, in your judgement of a Republican Presidential Candidate.in a recent historical example.

NOthing in your post addresses that fact.

Are you glad that Eastern European Nations now have Freedom and Democracy?
We were right in our judgement of the weasel the murderer gwb 1000's dead because of his bs war and now you want to make a greater mistake ???
Obama's war mongering must send liberal turds like you into a tizzy
But chief sure you know where it all started Right?? With the moron republican starting a bs war and getting saddam killed?

Trump's policies are designed to serve the interests of Working Class and Middle Class whites, including democratic whites.

Unless you libs manage to lie so much about those policies so that they never even hear about what they really are, I think that large numbers of those dems WILL cross.

NOt because they have been "bullshitted" but because they have been ignored and disrespected by the Dem Party for generations, and Trump is willing to at least try to serve their interests.

And he doesn't have to "bullshit" foreign leaders either.

As leader of America he will have tremendous leverage and if America decides to stop being the world's bitch on Trade and Immigration, the world can't do shit about it.
we are 5% of the world The other 95% know trump for a liar and pos We need them as much as they need us

When Reagan said the Soviet Union would end up on the ash heap of history, you lefties, and the rest of the world "knew" he was a stupid, reckless, senile cowboy.

How did that work out?
It's America that will end up on the ash heap of history if you let that pos that vile scumbag trump into our WH

My point was that the you lefties and the "rest of the world" was wrong, in your judgement of a Republican Presidential Candidate.in a recent historical example.

We were right in our judgement of the weasel the murderer gwb 1000's dead because of his bs war and now you want to make a greater mistake ???

I'm not sure how old you are.

Do you remember that "ash heap of history" comment and how certain you lefties and the "rest of the world" were that Reagan was wrong, and that the Soviet Union would always be there?

Being in the majority is no guarantee of not being wrong.

THe fact that you lefties and the "Rest of the world" are so certain that Trump is this or that Trump is that, does NOT make you case that that is actually so.

How did that work out?

I'm not sure how old you are.

Do you remember that "ash heap of history" comment and how certain you lefties and the "rest of the world" were that Reagan was wrong, and that the Soviet Union would always be there?

Being in the majority is no guarantee of not being wrong.

THe fact that you lefties and the "Rest of the world" are so certain that Trump is this or that Trump is that, does NOT make you case that that is actually so.
Ronnie outspent russia to death and trump is an ah If he wins it's americas loss

Not NEARLY as many as republican

Here, shitstain. Your VP Biden's on the list...

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea

Not NEARLY as many as republican

Here, shitstain. Your VP Biden's on the list...

Here are the Democratic Senators who voted YEA on October 2002.

Baucus (D-MT), Yea
Bayh (D-IN), Yea
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Breaux (D-LA), Yea
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Carnahan (D-MO), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Cleland (D-GA), Yea
Clinton (D-NY), Yea
Daschle (D-SD), Yea
Dodd (D-CT), Yea
Dorgan (D-ND), Yea
Edwards (D-NC), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hollings (D-SC), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Miller (D-GA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Torricelli (D-NJ), Yea
Oh, look... yet another dumbfuck who doesn't know the House of Representatives is also a part of the Congress.

Oh, look... yet another dumbfuck who doesn't know the House of Representatives is also a part of the Congress.

Oh look - an idiot asks "What Dems" supported the invasion of Iraq - and behold ! I provide it.
Then you chime-in with your knuckle-dragging stupidity.
Why not consider limiting yourself to jerking off in your trailer, asshole.
You can't interact with people on a message board to save your idiotic ass.

Fucking imbecile.

Oh look - an idiot asks "What Dems" supported the invasion of Iraq - and behold ! I provide it.

Fucking imbecile.
I never asked what dems supported it ,,only that many more republicans did

Fucking imbecile.
Senior kma You are part of the scum I vote against

Wishes in one hand shit in the other chief which do you think comes true first?

Trump '16
Better start accumulating those food stamps, son. That little chapter in your life will be closing soon and yes, WORK will be your next big challenge!
Best of luck, asshole. You and millions of other welfare cases will soon be SOL.

Wishes in one hand shit in the other chief which do you think comes true first?

Trump '16
Better start accumulating those food stamps, son. That little chapter in your life will be closing soon and yes, WORK will be your next big challenge!
Best of luck, asshole. You and millions of other welfare cases will soon be SOL.
Think I can buy enough food stamps with this ,,broke one?
$3,148,320.81
Day Change **

+$78,878.56

Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.
So I expect you will be creating threads on Hillarys or Bernies suggestions? Err.... I mean proposals.

Of course not. Silly me to expect a hack retard to be even handed in his ridiculous trolling.

$3,148,320.81
Day Change **

+$78,878.56

I honestly don't give a fuck what you do, asshole.
Trump has already demonstrated a great ability to make the kinds of inconsistent comments that, -- if coming from the mouth of a president -- would scare investors, create a great deal of uncertainty, push up interest rates, lower employment, drive down stock market prices and cause the bottom to fall out of the value of other assets."- agree or no?

Commentary: Win or lose, Trump could cause a recession
The question of the moment is: If GOP front-runner Donald Trump were to be elected president, what would he do?At least on the economic side, we recently
REUTERS.COM|BY BY SIMON JOHNSON

$3,148,320.81
Day Change **

+$78,878.56

I honestly don't give a fuck what you do, asshole.
Trump has already demonstrated a great ability to make the kinds of inconsistent comments that, -- if coming from the mouth of a president -- would scare investors, create a great deal of uncertainty, push up interest rates, lower employment, drive down stock market prices and cause the bottom to fall out of the value of other assets."- agree or no?

Commentary: Win or lose, Trump could cause a recession
The question of the moment is: If GOP front-runner Donald Trump were to be elected president, what would he do?At least on the economic side, we recently
REUTERS.COM|BY BY SIMON JOHNSON

Forum List

Back