Trump says they were all merely suggestions.

I find it interesting that actual investors and economists's views range from horrified to sheer disbelief at Trump's apparent economic ignorance, and inconsistencies. Yet, many voters who are rightfully worried about the economy seem to have concluded that the both parties conventional approaches offer them nothing.

I don't know about recession, but there's simply no way of knowing what Trump actually thinks or what he might actually do.

Think I can buy enough food stamps with this ,,broke one?
$3,148,320.81
Day Change **

+$78,878.56

I honestly don't give a fuck what you do, asshole.
Trump has already demonstrated a great ability to make the kinds of inconsistent comments that, -- if coming from the mouth of a president -- would scare investors, create a great deal of uncertainty, push up interest rates, lower employment, drive down stock market prices and cause the bottom to fall out of the value of other assets."- agree or no?

Commentary: Win or lose, Trump could cause a recession
The question of the moment is: If GOP front-runner Donald Trump were to be elected president, what would he do?At least on the economic side, we recently
REUTERS.COM|BY BY SIMON JOHNSON
Hey ben any more ah's like chief here??

Think I can buy enough food stamps with this ,,broke one?
$3,148,320.81
Day Change **

+$78,878.56

I honestly don't give a fuck what you do, asshole.
Trump has already demonstrated a great ability to make the kinds of inconsistent comments that, -- if coming from the mouth of a president -- would scare investors, create a great deal of uncertainty, push up interest rates, lower employment, drive down stock market prices and cause the bottom to fall out of the value of other assets."- agree or no?

Commentary: Win or lose, Trump could cause a recession
The question of the moment is: If GOP front-runner Donald Trump were to be elected president, what would he do?At least on the economic side, we recently
REUTERS.COM|BY BY SIMON JOHNSON
Hey ben any more ah's like chief here??
oh yeah. The moderators are inconsistent.

Well, then vote for the corrupt witch and her rapist husband. Whatever.
paul do you really believe all that crapolla repubs have accused her of? I don't believe the half of it and the rest is so minor as not to mention them Repubs have been after fer forever it seems,,,, a dem woman ,,,,hated by republicans

Thou doth Protest too much and besides it was only a suggestion

160516-great-moments-in-presidential-oration_zpsykx5z11m.jpg

paul do you really believe all that crapolla repubs have accused her of? I don't believe the half of it and the rest is so minor as not to mention them Repubs have been after fer forever it seems,,,, a dem woman ,,,,hated by republicans

Sorry, i'll pass on the corrupt witch and the serial rapist.

lol paul I see you're not all bad ,,, like chief is

No he's not. And I probably will not vote for either of them either.

Trump as President will declare that the Interest rates on US Bonds are only suggestions and that "you Chinese Bond Holders over there " are due for a "scalping trim".....

Before Obama, Republicans held the WH for 8 years. They used reconciliation three times and started off with a balanced budget.
What did Obama start off with?
a $1.5 trillion dollar running budget deficit
That's it? That's a joke, right?
Is your kind always that dishonest? Is it in the gene's or something?
huh?

You didnt exaggerate the 'ITS BOOOOOOSHES FAULT' data when you should have.

Therefore you are an idiot, a mean bully and a cultist who eats little baby hearts by the light of the full moon.
I never said it was just Bush's fault. Republicans used reconciliation three times. Do you remember for what? And how did that figure in to the deficit. Make it good.

Lotta people feel that way ben I don't despise hillary the way they do I think half the stuff being thrown at her is crapolla and the rest no big deal

Lotta people feel that way ben I don't despise hillary the way they do I think half the stuff being thrown at her is crapolla and the rest no big deal

While I will NEVER vote for a member of the corporate crony network, she is to the right of EVERY OTHER WORLD LEADER TODAY.

Who would you rather have as our President? Cameron of the UK, Merkel of Germany or Hillary? Both the European heads of state are from their 'conservative' party, and yet both are to the left of Hillary Clinton.

We got it good here in the US, thus far, as compared to the degenerates running Europe.

I don't necessarily despise Hillary. I think her selling access by raising money for her foundations from people who really are bad people, should disqualify her. However, she's no nearly as "insane" as Donald.

I just don't think she's got any positive positions on jobs and trade. If I lived in a swing state, I'd vote for her simply because of the effect she'd have on the federal judiciary.

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.

Why? Who gives a rip about his tax returns, and why?
He already said he is in the middle of an audit, and won't show returns until that is finished.
What's the big deal? Just something to harp on??

Oh, look... yet another dumbfuck who doesn't know the House of Representatives is also a part of the Congress.

Oh look - an idiot asks "What Dems" supported the invasion of Iraq - and behold ! I provide it.
Then you chime-in with your knuckle-dragging stupidity.
Why not consider limiting yourself to jerking off in your trailer, asshole.
You can't interact with people on a message board to save your idiotic ass.

Fucking imbecile.
You're too funny. You only mentioned the one chamber in Congress where 29 Democrats out of 77 yea's (38%) voted for it.

Here's why losers like you leave out the House...

82 Democrats out of 297 (28%) voted for it; while 126 Democrats out of 133 (95%) voted against it.

Last edited:
Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.
The president proposes...the congress disposes, Gertrude. Poli sci 101.

Forum List

Back