Trump says U.S. very close to creating coronavirus vaccine

Lordy how I love you MW - We're no closer to a vaccine for Coronavirus than we are putting a man on Mars.

Gateway Pundit? Yep - You and Trump are a whole lotta "fun". :)
upload_2020-2-25_15-44-5.jpeg

Trump Says U.S. 'Very Close’ To Creating Coronavirus Vaccine
President Trump on Tuesday said the United States is “very close to a vaccine” for the coronavirus that is sweeping the globe.

We told you the whole time this is to force vaccines to wait until they " FORCE" you.

nutrients and multiple health benefits - all in one bottle.
Democrat lawmakers look to cut Big Pharma out of the vaccine racket for coronavirus
Democrat lawmakers look to cut Big Pharma out of the vaccine racket for coronavirus
“We should not grant any manufacturer a blank check to monopolize a coronavirus vaccine or treatment developed with public, taxpayer support,” they go on to explain in the letter. ... These same taxpayer-funded entities are also supporting upwards of two-thirds of the current vaccine and drug efforts aimed at the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19). "...

WHEN YOU ARE STUPID ASSES WHO BELIEVE " HI WE'RE FROM THE GOVERNMENT ANND WE ARE HERE TO HELP"
View attachment 308812

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Trump is being FED lies about the vaccines bank on it.

Still think the global supply chain is fine? Proctor & Gamble warns of 17,600 products using 9,000 materials from 387 factories in China... ALL impacted by the coronavirus pandemic

Still think the global supply chain is fine? Proctor & Gamble warns of 17,600 products using 9,000 materials from 387 factories in China… ALL impacted by the coronavirus pandemic

Experts/scientists say it's more like 12 - 18 months.
Coronavirus vaccine could take up to 12-18 months, says WHO

Sry, I tend to believe the experts on this one.

If Trumps timeline on this vaccine is anything like the timeline on the border wall........just sayin
Tests have already begun on the first vaccine, so you might want to find other "experts".

For some reason, Trumptardians are adverse to facts and SCIENCE ..

Believe whatever their Orange Overlord is propagating du jour. Sad

FLASHBACK : & WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN ON OBAMAS WATCH IS UNFOLDING ON TRUMP'S WATCH that way he can take the fall for the fall of the US. LOOK AT THE YR OF THIS ARTICLE!

Obama Administration Launches Deceptive Swine Flu Propaganda Blitz

The CDC’s public relations campaign has been running “scare” ads that portray swine flu as a full-blown “pandemic” responsible for snuffing out countless lives, and which, unless stopped by universal vaccination, could kill millions of American citizens. But scientists and health officials throughout the world have called the governments claims unjustified and deliberately misleading.

President Trump on Tuesday said the United States is “very close to a vaccine” for the coronavirus that is sweeping the globe.

We told you the whole time this is to force vaccines to wait until they " FORCE" you.
Don says all kinds of stupid shit, why is this worth any heed at all again?

And will it be available through Alex Jones' website?
Schumer {sp} says 2.5 billion too little too late Warren says this shows why we need adults to lead

US biotech firm Moderna has shipped an experimental coronavirus vaccine to US government researchers just six weeks after it started working on the immunization.
Initial trials of the potential vaccine could begin in April, but the process of testing and approvals would last at least a year.
Moderna touts possible coronavirus vaccine mRNA-1273 - CNN

The President can have them waive the long term regulations in order to get this thing out if it is effective.

“We should not grant any manufacturer a blank check to monopolize a coronavirus vaccine or treatment developed with public, taxpayer support,” they go on to explain in the letter. ... These same taxpayer-funded entities are also supporting upwards of two-thirds of the current vaccine and drug efforts aimed at the Wuhan coronavirus (CoVid-19). "...

WHEN YOU ARE STUPID ASSES WHO BELIEVE " HI WE'RE FROM THE GOVERNMENT ANND WE ARE HERE TO HELP"
View attachment 308812

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

Trump is being FED lies about the vaccines bank on it.

I know for a fact there are more cases in San Antonio. They fly at least two infected people from the cruise ship to the Air Force medical facility there.

iu
This is as true as his " I have an IQ of 185 or his I will show my taxes once I'm elected" lies. And then there is the Saint Ray Goon and his stupid sayings that are worthless.

When your really stupid and miss the entire picture this virus creates you realize just how dumb you leftist really are the shit is coming for yah lmfao in more ways than a gawd dam vaccine dumb asses.

WE KNOW YOUR TO STUPID TO THINK PAST THE POINT OF YOUR NOSES......
Still think the global supply chain is fine? Proctor & Gamble warns of 17,600 products using 9,000 materials from 387 factories in China... ALL impacted by the coronavirus pandemic

President Trump is so correct in that we need to divorce ourselves from that communist regime entirely. Much of our pharmaceutical drugs are produced in China. What’s going to happen when they decide to keep them all?

Just like the USSR’s inept communist leaders cause Chernobyl, China’s gross incompetence has caused this outbreak. Why do we continue to trade with these communist twats? To save a few bucks?

This virus is contagious but it is not a world wide killer flu like the Spanish flu was.

Most healthy people can survive it. Deaths are mostly in the elderly and weak immune systems that frequent die from any flu or respiratory disease.

China has a piss poor health system. Even it spread to the US there would not be massive deaths.

Of course it could mutate and become more dangerous.

More people get killed every night on the streets of Chicago than would die from the disease in the US.

Lordy how I love you MW - We're no closer to a vaccine for Coronavirus than we are putting a man on Mars.

US biotech firm Moderna has shipped an experimental coronavirus vaccine to US government researchers just six weeks after it started working on the immunization.

Initial trials of the potential vaccine could begin in April, but the process of testing and approvals would last at least a year.

Stock soaring
There will be a huge market for the vaccine.

Harvard epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch told The Wall Street Journal that "it's likely we'll see a global pandemic" of coronavirus, with 40 to 70 percent of the world's population likely to be infected this year.

Harvard scientist: coronavirus pandemic likely will infect 40-70% of world this year

I'm scared to go to NYC.

What will the price be for a dose?? You know how the greedy healthcare is in the USA.

This virus is contagious but it is not a world wide killer flu like the Spanish flu was.

Most healthy people can survive it. Deaths are mostly in the elderly and weak immune systems that frequent die from any flu or respiratory disease.

China has a piss poor health system. Even it spread to the US there would not be massive deaths.

More people get killed every night on the streets of Chicago than would die from the disease in the US.

Dunno, The doctor that discovered it in China died and he looked young and healthy. I'm old, so I'd go right away.

Stock soaring

Harvard epidemiologist Marc Lipsitch told The Wall Street Journal that "it's likely we'll see a global pandemic" of coronavirus, with 40 to 70 percent of the world's population likely to be infected this year.

Harvard scientist: coronavirus pandemic likely will infect 40-70% of world this year

I'm scared to go to NYC.

What will the price be for a dose?? You know how the greedy healthcare is in the USA.
How much did the greedy healthcare system charge you for a flu shot?

A vaccine has already been submitted to the FDA. (For what it's worth?).

Stock soaring

I'm scared to go to NYC.

How much did the greedy healthcare system charge you for a flu shot?

It is $85,000 for hep med. Same hep medicine cost $10,000 overseas. Look at the price of insulin. Can't pay...die!

Dunno, The doctor that discovered it in China died and he looked young and healthy. I'm old, so I'd go right away.
If your health is fairly good that's unlikely.

Forum List

Back