Trump says you'll let him get away with murder

He seriously thinks he could shoot someone publically and you'd still vote for him.

Well, he's right. Trump's supporters are so mindless that some of them believe that Clinton winning in November is somehow "better" than the GOP nominating a "rino" who could actually beat Clinton.

That says a lot about what he thinks about you. And none of its flattering. He is essentially announcing to the World that he thinks you are either so stupid and or so corrupt that he could publically commit coldblooded murder and you would blindly follow him.

Yeah, they don't care. They still love Trump.

If you're a supporter what does that tell you he thinks about you?
Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.

I don't think he insulted anyone's integrity. I think he bragged about their devotion.

It's a combination of the two -- he insulted their devotion is what he did.

Of course with that clown insults are like, take a number. Mexicans, women, the disabled, Muslims, Scottish landowners, Penn Jilette and several rival individuals have already been served, so the line moves quickly.

He's saying, if he opened fire on his audience at one of his own rallies the survivors would just drool and be like, "what a man, he's got my vote".

And in this case he's probably right.

I'm sure that Trump appreciates you translating for him. You knowing exactly what he was thinking when he said it.
You believe he actually thinks before he says this stuff. Now that would be really scary. I always though the silly stuff Trump says is like the overflow from a stopped up toilet.

Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.
His supporters equate arrogance with confidence, insults with courage, and stubbornness with conviction.

look in a mirror to see arrogant, insulting and a snob on top of that. I'm sure his supporters couldn't stand you Hillary, Bernie, Obambam, etc supporters. they would be like me, I can't stand a snob

It's true. And if it was a minority he shot you might as well just call off the primary and save everyone a whole lot of time and money because Trump would have locked up the nomination.
Why do you assholes always inject race? WHY
Minorities, not race. Trump uses minorities as scapegoats and objects of ridicule, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, and the disabled. He has to prove he's different than other politicians by doing what no other politician would stoop to do by violating social norms and just plain common decency. I'm not sure why his fans see that as the qualities of a good president.
------------------------ I like Trump because I like his words and ideas on military , carpet bombing , war fighting , immigration , a border wall , guns and a few other practical considerations . Trump is much , much better than the entire rest of the rinos pack on all of the issues I mention and more Flopper !!

I don't think he insulted anyone's integrity. I think he bragged about their devotion.

It's a combination of the two -- he insulted their devotion is what he did.

Of course with that clown insults are like, take a number. Mexicans, women, the disabled, Muslims, Scottish landowners, Penn Jilette and several rival individuals have already been served, so the line moves quickly.

He's saying, if he opened fire on his audience at one of his own rallies the survivors would just drool and be like, "what a man, he's got my vote".

And in this case he's probably right.

I'm sure that Trump appreciates you translating for him. You knowing exactly what he was thinking when he said it.
You believe he actually thinks before he says this stuff. Now that would be really scary. I always though the silly stuff Trump says is like the overflow from a stopped up toilet.

"Thought"...there is your problem.

Because the race card is the argument of choice for the weak mind.

Explains your avatar, now don't it?

You think my avatar is the race card? You are a bigger idiot than I had previously thought.
they are all big and bad when calling Bush names. but turn into sniveling babies just to see a picture of Obambam as a baby. and claim you be a racist. we are so over Obama so they can take their race card, race baiting, race race and shove it

oh no. now they are thinking of running another white career politician elitist ass.

you notice how no screeching about DIVISERTY when it comes to that Democrat party? they have the ALL white, ALL old, ALL worn out and stale candidates running this time around. And they and cult base of voters really believe they can win with that. they'd have to carry depends around with them.

Yes, they would still vote for him. Do you know how I know?

what would be funny, if someone capped him in the middle of times square

Meh, Hillary Clinton got a bunch of Americans killed in Libya but you all are ready to make her POTUS.

Trump imagines it, Hillary does it.
You're right...they should put together an enquiry about that!

Zimmerman did it. In fact, Republicans sent him money.

And yet Hillary Clinton will win the nomination of the Democratic party even after decades of BS she's said and done,
I dont think so. Bernie shouldnt be a contender. But he is. Hillary is the msot unliked candidate out there.
Trump is second, by the way.
According to Gallop it's the other way around. Hillary has poor favorable ratings among Democrats, Republicans, and Independents but Trump's are a lot worse.

Trump does well in republican primary polls because they poll likely republican primary and caucus voters. These polls do not reflect independents, democrats, or republican voters who don't participate in the primaries. So while the primary polls may be a good indication of who would be the nominee at this point in time, they tell you little about the candidates chances in a general election. For that you must look at national polls of likely voters, republicans, democrats, and independents. When you do, Trump is a big looser.

What this tells me, is Trump will completely revamp his campaign message if he wins the nomination so as to appeal to democrats and independents. On his most controversial issues such as immigration and terrorism, his position statement would look a lot different than his ramblings during the primary. This all assumes that he really wants to win the presidency and not just run.

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Last edited:

I guess you missed a few hundred thousand of Obama's appearances before a crowd...

I try not to watch that fool. Regardless it doesn't in anyway have anything to do with Trump now does it?

Forum List

Back