Trump says you'll let him get away with murder

If you're a supporter what does that tell you he thinks about you?
Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.
It's true. And if it was a minority he shot you might as well just call off the primary and save everyone a whole lot of time and money because Trump would have locked up the nomination.
Why do you assholes always inject race? WHY
Minorities, not race. Trump uses minorities as scapegoats and objects of ridicule, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, and the disabled. He has to prove he's different than other politicians by doing what no other politician would stoop to do by violating social norms and just plain common decency. I'm not sure why his fans see that as the qualities of a good president.
------------------------ I like Trump because I like his words and ideas on military , carpet bombing , war fighting , immigration , a border wall , guns and a few other practical considerations . Trump is much , much better than the entire rest of the rinos pack on all of the issues I mention and more Flopper !!
Fighting wars, carpet bombing, and building walls between the US and Mexico are not very important in the daily lives of most Americans. Most people are far more concerned about their jobs, their 401K, the kind of educations their kids are getting, the cost of a college education, the cost of their families healthcare, their social security and medicare, government financial assistance they are receiving, and the safety of their neighborhoods.

I'm completely serious.

The media has a lot to answer for the way they have betrayed their professional responsibilities and their nation.

Fuck them. They deserve worse than to be mocked.

Do you also know who deserves to be mocked?

Handicapped people!

Thank God Trump has the balls to finally mock people with handicaps.

oT41FYI.jpg

Yes, that's what we need in a President.

He mocked a reporter.

I'm fine with that.

So are nearly half the American people according to the Trump vs Hillary polls.

oT41FYI.jpg

No.
He mocked a reporter's disability.

To-mA-toe, TO-ma-toe.

Seriously, I've never seen someone so full of himself be so willing to insult the integrity of his own supporters.
It's true. And if it was a minority he shot you might as well just call off the primary and save everyone a whole lot of time and money because Trump would have locked up the nomination.
Minorities, not race. Trump uses minorities as scapegoats and objects of ridicule, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, and the disabled. He has to prove he's different than other politicians by doing what no other politician would stoop to do by violating social norms and just plain common decency. I'm not sure why his fans see that as the qualities of a good president.
------------------------ I like Trump because I like his words and ideas on military , carpet bombing , war fighting , immigration , a border wall , guns and a few other practical considerations . Trump is much , much better than the entire rest of the rinos pack on all of the issues I mention and more Flopper !!
Fighting wars, carpet bombing, and building walls between the US and Mexico are not very important in the daily lives of most Americans. Most people are far more concerned about their jobs, their 401K, the kind of educations their kids are getting, the cost of a college education, the cost of their families healthcare, their social security and medicare, government financial assistance they are receiving, and the safety of their neighborhoods.
Those issues he listed are just as important. Having said that all the other things you listed will fare far better under full republican control except for all the leeches abusing the welfare & disability generosity of our country.

He mocked a reporter.

I'm fine with that.

You're a retard.

Did you see that?

I'm mocking you.

I'm acting Presidential.

I'm sure you understand.

Because you're a retard.

If I had done fine job the media has done over the last 50 years, I would deserve it.

This takes me back to the time Jesse Jacksons son won re-election in Chicago even though he had a mental breakdown and was in a straight jacket.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Re-Elected Despite Mental Health Issues, Will Serve Once He Gets Doctor’s Approval

Look at Marion Barry. the people these Democrat voters puts in office they don't care what the heck they do.
Yes...that was the Democrat voters of Washington D.C. But I'm sure you want to hold the rest of the 50 states responsible too.

You don't know what most people want. and you're so worried over bombings why aren't all you peace lover all upset over Obama and Hillary? they have bombed more countries in the middle east then Bush did. and THEY are the cause of all these illegal immigrants/they call refugees. now invading countries all around the world. not one peep out you dem. voters

If I had done fine job the media has done over the last 50 years, I would deserve it.

You deserve it based on your posts.

oT41FYI.jpg

^^^^
Trump mocking you.

Nothing personal.

I'm sure you understand.

It's what we expect from our President.

That is not Trump mocking me.

I am not a reporter with a disability.

I do not know why you are lying.

It didn't take long to excuse him.
True.

Highly indicative of just how much America wants the 11,000,000 Illegal Aliens gone.

And just how much it wants the high-risk Syrians barred from entering.

Isn't it ghastly, the kind of Reaction that eight years of the Magic Negro and Rule by Imperial Decree and Stupid LibProg Social Engineering have reduced the nation to?

True.

Highly indicative of just how much America wants the 11,000,000 Illegal Aliens gone.

Isn't it ghastly, the kind of Reaction that eight years of the Magic Negro and Rule by Imperial Decree and Stupid LibProg Social Engineering have reduced the nation to?
I think its simply indicative of the intelligence of the Far Right at this time.

That should be Trump mocking you.

Because you are a retard.

Just read your posts, for example.

Isn't that great?

You should appreciate being on the receiving end of a demagogue.

That's what we want from our President.

Retard.

True.

I think its simply indicative of the intelligence of the Far Right at this time.
You can continue to delude yourself that that is the case but you know that the Rebellion is spreading FAR wider than the fringes, don't you?

True.

You can continue to delude yourself that that is the case but you know that the Rebellion is spreading FAR wider than the fringes, don't you?
Clearly it is. Just look at the guy leading Hillary in the first states.

I'm completely serious.

The media has a lot to answer for the way they have betrayed their professional responsibilities and their nation.

Handicapped people!

oT41FYI.jpg

He mocked a reporter.

I'm fine with that.

oT41FYI.jpg

No.

To-mA-toe, TO-ma-toe.

He mocked his disabilities.
If he had a problem with what the reporter alleged, he should point out what the issue was.

If the reporter was black or Hispanic, should Trump result to racial slurs?

That should be Trump mocking you.

Because you are a retard.

Just read your posts, for example.

Isn't that great?

You should appreciate being on the receiving end of a demagogue.

That's what we want from our President.

Retard.

This type of exchange happens all day, every day, on this site. Where have you been?

At worst, if what you say is true, than conservatives are finally angry enough to be playing as mean as libs.

I'm completely serious.

Handicapped people!

oT41FYI.jpg

He mocked a reporter.

I'm fine with that.

oT41FYI.jpg

No.

To-mA-toe, TO-ma-toe.

If he had a problem with what the reporter alleged, he should point out what the issue was.

And if he did, his supporters would still defend him.

Trump said his supporters would still support him if he was standing on Fifth Avenue shooting people.

And he's right.

They are so consumed by hate, they'll believe anything he says.

I'm completely serious.

Handicapped people!

oT41FYI.jpg

He mocked a reporter.

I'm fine with that.

oT41FYI.jpg

No.

To-mA-toe, TO-ma-toe.

None of that shit matters.

The guy could declare a National Throw a Bean Bag at a Beaner Day, and still get away with it, and maybe even pick up another 5 points in the polls.

Why?

You LibProgs really don't get it, do you?

America wants the 11,000,000 Illegal Aliens gone... not on a phukking path-to-citizenship... not out-of-the-shadows... not paying taxes... but... gone.

America does not want the goddamned Syrians.

America has had a bellyful of LibProg Rule-by-Imperial-Decree.

You've finally pushed America too far, in trying to cram your agenda down America's throat, and trying to suppress opposition.

Comes the dawn.

Fun Time's over, kiddies (LibProgs)...

Step aside.

Your turn is over.

Grab your mitts and head for the outfield.

The Other Side now gets a turn at-bat.

Last edited:
I'm completely serious.

Handicapped people!

oT41FYI.jpg

He mocked a reporter.

I'm fine with that.

oT41FYI.jpg

No.

To-mA-toe, TO-ma-toe.

Right. Because that's the way the reporter would have dealt with Trump.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

It's a little late for you libs to start asking for civility.

Forum List

Back