Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

Are you fighting to liberate your fellow Hindus?

We do paternal descent

We don't really have purity tests

It's just about who your daddy is, and who his was, etc

Not a complicated system relative to teh Jews. We view continuity in a different way. As far as we're concerned your maternal lines don't matter.

You don't seem to understand what a jew is slade

lol

SHut the fuck up

Leave this issue to those of us who have some idea what is going on. "i'm a leftist who loves the jews" lol

The fuck? They are the most openly racist people in this country. Who else is out there campaigining for apartheid at such a high per capita click/
I have plenty of Jewish friends so I know you’re full of shit. I’m sure there are shitty racist Jewish people as there are bad apples in every group. Only low IQ idiots try and conflate the bad apples with the bunch. You’re making a fool of yourself.

Nothing wrong with Jews who want to marry within their religion. We are a 2% minority, and, as you can see from some of the antisemites on this thread, there are plenty of people who would love for Jews to disappear off the face of the earth. Marrying outside the religion is a good way for that to happen within a generation or two.
If you are passionate about your religion and attracted to someone who shares that faith and values then that is fine. But those who try and force their children to do it against their will are toxic. There should be no force involved

Like i said jew

My caste's name means upper class in english

lol

remember you were told when it comes. As it has over and over again for you kikes. Amazing lack of social acuity

In front of people like me you're still the same lowly illiterate ***** you were when the Romans tried to purge you. Only relevant thing you've done is expedite us splitting ht atom. Rest is just leeching off my fellow indo europeans. You have no real civilization or culture of your own

Which is why they perceive you as the leeches you are.

As I recall your "upper class" caste burned women live on funeral pyres, advocated child marriage, allowed upper caste men to rape low caste women without repercussion and left widows at the margins of society. If inventing toilets is the highlight of being civilized, I pity you.

I have plenty of Jewish friends so I know you’re full of shit. I’m sure there are shitty racist Jewish people as there are bad apples in every group. Only low IQ idiots try and conflate the bad apples with the bunch. You’re making a fool of yourself.
Just replace jew with afrikaaner

They're totally analogous situations

The left can't love them until they give up zionism in palestine

As I recall your "upper class" caste burned women live on funeral pyres, advocated child marriage, allowed upper caste men to rape low caste women without repercussion and left widows at the margins of society. If inventing toilets is the highlight of being civilized, I pity you.

Yea that's a millenia old tradition from the Russian steppes

Your ancestors did it too. It's a beautiful thing to imagine my wife would be willing to burn herself to enter hte afterlife. It's a voluntary act

Difference between us and our white and persian kin is we still remember the old ways.

Half the planet is descended from those people. We still speak the same language groups and share the same paternal lines. Because we are descended from the same people. I'm mixed with Harrapans and the oldest lines to come out of africa. Europeans are mixed with turkish farmers and "proto europeans"

But the paternal lines are all the same exact people.

Indians used to have a thunder god on top of their pantheon. Our ways are your ways.

The rest is semetic subversion. You've just forgotten

Just replace jew with afrikaaner

They're totally analogous situations

The left can't love them until they give up zionism in palestine
The “Left” can love anybody they want and don’t have to bow to how you want to redefine things. You don’t think you’re making smart arguments here do you?

AzogtheDefiler yes I agree, this guy is a moron

The “Left” can love anybody they want and don’t have to bow to how you want to redefine things. You don’t think you’re making smart arguments here do you?

AzogtheDefiler yes I agree, this guy is a moron

Oh ok Slade

You prefer jewish supremacy to racial equality as an American....Nice

I think the issue here is you're not actually "left" wing lol

IDK what wing you think you can be supporting zionism but it ain't left. "i'm pretty left wing but i'm pretty tolerant of settler colonial apartheid".....Hmmmm

Oh ok Slade

You prefer jewish supremacy to racial equality as an American....Nice

I think the issue here is you're not actually "left" wing lol

IDK what wing you think you can be supporting zionism but it ain't left. "i'm pretty left wing but i'm pretty tolerant of settler colonial apartheid".....Hmmmm
I prefer racial equality, don’t put words in my mouth. I know many Jews who feel the same way. You want to call them white people not Jews, you don’t get to redefine words like that and be taken seriously.

Will you fucking stop i refuse to google your semetic subversive religious lines.

And pff you will try to use my indian kin* the same way you use my white kin. Natural allies against the Muslims. Who else are you going to turn to when teh Pakis feel the need to start poking you? hahah. Wont' be Americans* for long

They don't give a fuck about your nukes either. They'll nuke themselves. That's the semetic ideology shining through. Hahahaha
I can't figure out what you are ranting about anymore. The longer you go on the more deranged you sound. Wipe your keyboard down.

Yea that's a millenia old tradition from the Russian steppes

Your ancestors did it too. It's a beautiful thing to imagine my wife would be willing to burn herself to enter hte afterlife. It's a voluntary act

Difference between us and our white and persian kin is we still remember the old ways.

Half the planet is descended from those people. We still speak the same language groups and share the same paternal lines. Because we are descended from the same people. I'm mixed with Harrapans and the oldest lines to come out of africa. Europeans are mixed with turkish farmers and "proto europeans"

But the paternal lines are all the same exact people.

Indians used to have a thunder god on top of their pantheon. Our ways are your ways.

The rest is semetic subversion. You've just forgotten
You remind me of Cultsmasher.

That turban he’s wearing on his head is putting pressure on his “ brain”

You remind me of Cultsmasher.

IDK who cultsmasher is

We used to have theories about this underpinned by language.

But with DNA we know this all to be 100% true. The language evidence lines up perfectly with DNA.

3,000 BC our ancestors domesticated the horse. For 2-2.5 thosuand years they expanded from khazakstan west and south (east too but there isn't much genetic evidence relative to the west). All the way to ireland and deep into INdia. Only the sand and the sea stopped them in the west and south*.

Which means from ireland all the way the fuck down to India are all the same cultural group with very recent ancestors. They were proto horse nomads, they were pastoralists who just consistently expanded. Not mongol type of horse nomad. large pastorlaists fed on milk and meat instead of grain. Fought up close and personal, not even mounted at first. And tehy annihilated every man they found for thousands of miles

Last edited:
IDK who cultsmasher is

But with DNA we know this all to be 100% true. The language evidence lines up perfectly with DNA.

3,000 BC our ancestors domesticated the horse. For 2-2.5 thosuand years they expanded from khazakstan west and south (east too but there isn't much genetic evidence relative to the west). All the way to ireland and deep into INdia. Only the sand and the sea stopped them in the west and south*.

Which means from ireland all the way the fuck down to India are all the same cultural group with very recent ancestors. They were horse nomads they were pastoralists who just consistently expanded. Not mongol type of horse nomad. large pastorlaists fed on milk and meat instead of grain. And tehy annihilated every man they found for thousands of miles
Dude, please remove the tin foil hat and seek help

IDK who cultsmasher is

Which means from ireland all the way the fuck down to India are all the same cultural group with very recent ancestors. They were horse nomads they were pastoralists who just consistently expanded. Not mongol type of horse nomad. large pastorlaists fed on milk and meat instead of grain. And tehy annihilated every man they found for thousands of miles
Your point is?

Forum List

Back