Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

No no no this is not how endogamy works

YOu gotta meet them at their level

The jews understand this sort of talk they're just not used to get it from the side instead of below. hahaha
Endogamy is for small minded idiots. Assuming that all Jews are the same is the same kind of small minded thinking

Endogamy is for small minded idiots. Assuming that all Jews are the same is the same kind of small minded thinking

...? You know what a secular jew who doesn't practice endogamy is? A white guy

This isn't nazi germany we're not checking your grandma's heritage here.

These are practicing Jews who care about endogamy we're talking about. Sort of their whole thing. Whether you wanna see it or not.

I didn't even know my caste until I was an adult. I'm not like them, at all. They steep themselves in this shit. I say it as a joke because I know how they think.

I know that Jew

lol

Although you not knowing what a brahmin is makes me doubt your breeding. How the fuck do you not know what a brahmin is ?

I would expect an Ethiopian Jew not to know. Not you.

We are what Ashkenazi wish they were.
I am a Jew and do know what a Brahmin is. What I didn’t know is how antisemitic they are. (Unless it’s just you.)

I am a Jew and do know what a Brahmin is. What I didn’t know is how antisemitic they are. (Unless it’s just you.)

Do you know how many major religions on earth there are?

How many have over a billion people?

lol

Ignorant little jew, the fuck is wrong with you two? Hahaha. This is very very basic information you receive with a high school diploma.

And I'm not more anti semetic than you are anti goy you vapid ****. I just happen to be bred well enough to know how to talk down to you. And be very good at it.

All middle east religions are satanic cults of evil. The difference among them is one ethnic group tricked all other ethnic groups that middle east religions are not satanic and that if you worship one of their deities they consider satan, you will be saved from the wrath of the deity's Daddy, which is the very deity plus there is a third thing to consider. :heehee:

Much simpler and convenient to pretend being that ignorant.

What good is an excuse when you have neither vision
nor guts to take responsibility for your own actions?

I didn't have millions to spend in lobbying money to try to prevent wars in the middle east like AIPAC does to encourage them, that's the thing. AIPAC was beating the war drums against Saddam since the Reagan years. Me, I was busy living my life... I do remember having to make out my will at 28 because I really thought my unit was going to be deployed to the Gulf War.

...? You know what a secular jew who doesn't practice endogamy is? A white guy

This isn't nazi germany we're not checking your grandma's heritage here.

These are practicing Jews who care about endogamy we're talking about. Sort of their whole thing. Whether you wanna see it or not.

I didn't even know my caste until I was an adult. I'm not like them, at all. They steep themselves in this shit. I say it as a joke because I know how they think.
If you don’t like endogamy then rag on people who engage in it… don’t paint an entire group that are Jewish as such.

If you don’t like endogamy then rag on people who engage in it… don’t paint an entire group that are Jewish as such.

Muslims and Jews have a long history of cousin marriage.

CONSANGUINITY AMONG JEWS - JewishEncyclopedia.com
By: Cyrus Adler, Joseph Jacobs. Owing to their dispersion among populations professing creed different from their own, Jews have married near relatives more frequently than the rest of the world. The marriage of first cousins and even of uncle and niece is quite legal and usual among them ( see Marriage ). The limitations on the marriage of those of priestly descent would tend to limit the choice of Cohens to …

Muslims and Jews have a long history of cousin marriage.

CONSANGUINITY AMONG JEWS - JewishEncyclopedia.com
By: Cyrus Adler, Joseph Jacobs. Owing to their dispersion among populations professing creed different from their own, Jews have married near relatives more frequently than the rest of the world. The marriage of first cousins and even of uncle and niece is quite legal and usual among them ( see Marriage ). The limitations on the marriage of those of priestly descent would tend to limit the choice of Cohens to …
Then go after those who actually marry their cousins. Because I know many Muslims and Jews who don’t do that and who would be repulsed by it.

Then go after those who actually marry their cousins. Because I know many Muslims and Jews who don’t do that and who would be repulsed by it.

Probably not any more. Arabs have also stopped the practice.

Consanguinity, intracommunity and intercommunity marriages ...
Results: The consanguinity rate among the couples was 2.3%, including 0.8% first cousin marriages, with the highest consanguinity rate among Eastern Jews (7.1%). The rate of intracommunity marriages was 64% (25% Ashkenazim, 22% Sephardim and 17% Eastern Jews). The rate of intercommunity marriages was lowest among Ashkenazim.

You don't seem to understand what a jew is slade

lol

SHut the fuck up

Leave this issue to those of us who have some idea what is going on. "i'm a leftist who loves the jews" lol

The fuck? They are the most openly racist people in this country. Who else is out there campaigining for apartheid at such a high per capita click/

Nothing wrong with Jews who want to marry within their religion. We are a 2% minority, and, as you can see from some of the antisemites on this thread, there are plenty of people who would love for Jews to disappear off the face of the earth. Marrying outside the religion is a good way for that to happen within a generation or two.

Nothing wrong with Jews who want to marry within their religion. We are a 2% minority, and, as you can see from some of the antisemites on this thread, there are plenty of people who would love for Jews to disappear off the face of the earth. Marrying outside the religion is a good way for that to happen within a generation or two.

Yes those evil assimilationists wanting you to become part of the nation. Terrible people...? lol

Only Jews think this way. Offer you their sons and daughters in marriage and you take it as a fucking insult

Yes those evil assimilationists wanting you to become part of the nation. Terrible people...? lol

Only Jews think this way. Offer you their sons and daughters in marriage and you take it as a fucking insult
Are you fighting to liberate your fellow Hindus?

Jews have been marrying outside their religion for centuries. They’re still here.

Guess you’re wrong

Forum List

Back