Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

Hindus don't assimilate; I've seen their houses and they look like outhouses.
Shame.

The fact we are crushing you in politics says otherwise.

Already beat you to the white house

Soon we will have a seat on the court and more legislators

Already beat you in governorships while most of us are foreign born.

Comparing us to kikes who have been in the west for again millenia. lol

Actually we top all individual income and family lists in America

lol

Because jews are too scared to claim their top spot HAHAHAHA
But you have to come to America because your mother country lacks toilets and spreads the India...ahem..Delta variant.

Keep worshiping hamburgers.

1635881358789.png

Actually we top all individual income and family lists in America

lol

Because jews are too scared to claim their top spot HAHAHAHA

So i'm going to take this one as a win for us.
You move into nice homes and turn them into toilets.

The fact we are crushing you in politics says otherwise.

Already beat you to the white house

Soon we will have a seat on the court and more legislators

Already beat you in governorships while most of us are foreign born.
I'll move to Israel if that ever happens.
You guys make Mexican trespassers look like angels.

You move into nice homes and turn them into toilets.

Even the blacks find you dirty jew, lol

you hear there are jews living anywhere near you? You're out if you have sense

No one wants to live near the orhtodox. Who again have been in the west millenia

You're comparing yourselves to fresh off the boat Indians/ LOL

Don't be so weak

I'm a lot cleaner and more handsome than any jew i've ever met. Ony one who comes close is Kushner, but i've never met him. Hahahaha. I think it's the inbreeding. Maybe get out of that urban shithole you live in if you don't like smelly jews or indians. Difference is the Indians will assimilate the Jews will be detestable fucks 100 years from now. Because Indians have social acuity jews lack

edit - julian edelman is actually very equivalent to me. But he's barely a jew. Good build on him

Have you considered why literally everyone who has ever lived near jews tends to want to murder them? lol

detested by all
Jealousy.
Everyone I work with has worked with Jews and love us; most people who hate Jews can't find a job in the first place.

Jealousy.
Everyone I work with has worked with Jews and love us; most people who hate Jews can't find a job in the first place.

Oh yea i'm sure they were ALL jealous

lol

When you have teh same problem for 2,000 years it's a you problem. Your way of life pisses people off

I would know. My kin know how to make the life you want work. Although it's not a very pretty outcome, although very very culturally stable

People didn't like you when you were illiterate peasants either...

To be honest man, I went back a few posts and I have no effing clue what you two are arguing about. Ha ha. Care to give me the summary and then I’ll give you my opinion?
He says Jews are stupid compared to Brahman Indians. I told him his people poop outside and he went down the **** train.

He says Jews are stupid compared to Brahman Indians. I told him his people poop outside and he went down the **** train.
I think arguing about generalized groups of people is a low IQ way of debating. Talk about specifics and individuals or stop wasting time… how’s that?

Oh yea i'm sure they were ALL jealous

lol

When you have teh same problem for 2,000 years it's a you problem. Your way of life pisses people off

I would know. My kin know how to make the life you want work. Although it's not a very pretty outcome, although very very culturally stable

People didn't like you when you were illiterate peasants either...
When were Jews illiterate peasants?
Observant Jews are hated because we have a God given code of law that we observe.
Assimilated Jews are hated because they run nations.

Observant Jews are hated because we have a God given code of law that we observe.
People who hate any group of people just because of their name/label are idiots. Why pay any attention to them?

Uhh Jesus, the most famous jew of all if he existed was almost certainly illiterate....?

That's the most obvious one and why I know that.

Most jews were illiterate at that time apparently. At least if you were a carpenter's son

Joesephus or whatever his name was. He obviously could write. He had some sense HAHAHA

It was not envy that drove Romans to kill Jews. It was their unwillingness to accept a king not of the line of King David or some shit. Also there was some sacrifice they didn't wanna do, they had a previous exemption but lost it under new leadership. As I'm sure you know. Quite a wild story really. You are the first terrorists lol

Uhh Jesus, the most famous jew of all if he existed was almost certainly illiterate....?

That's the most obvious one and why I know that.

Most jews were illiterate at that time apparently. At least if you were a carpenter's son

It was not envy that drove Romans to kill Jews. It was their unwillingness to accept a king not of the line of King David or some shit. As I'm sure you know. Quite a wild story really. You are the first terrorists lol
If Jesus existed as we know him then he would be all knowing and knowledgeable of all languages and writings. Duh

Forum List

Back