Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

As a brahmin I don't envy Jews "intelligence" (lol)

Get purged a bit much to be uppity, eh? hahahah

There are only 20 million of us too, but no one has ever attempted to wipe us off the face of the planet either.
Who is us? Aren’t you Hindi?

No. LOL

I do not.

We are what jews wish they were

Instead of getting purged by the Christians we built a billion strong society to protect us

And instead of 10 IQ points we're two standard deviations above the people around. Which puts us at also about 110 IQ on average

And obviosuly i'm only referring to Ashkenazi. If you count all the Jews you idiots are nothing special.

We are what jews wish they were

Instead of getting purged by the Christians we built a billion strong society to protect us

And instead of 10 IQ points we're two standard deviations above the people around. Which puts us at also about 110 IQ on average

And obviosuly i'm only referring to Ashkenazi. If you count all the Jews you idiots are nothing special.
I am Ashkenazi

I am Ashkenazi

I know that Jew

lol

Although you not knowing what a brahmin is makes me doubt your breeding. How the fuck do you not know what a brahmin is ?

I would expect an Ethiopian Jew not to know. Not you.

We are what Ashkenazi wish they were.

I know that Jew

lol

Although you not knowing what a brahmin is makes me doubt your breeding. How the fuck do you not know what a brahmin is ?

I would expect an Ethiopian Jew not to know. Not you.

We are what Ashkenazi wish they were.
People who poop outside? -- Real Advanced. LOL

India has a problem with toilets. It doesn't have enough of them. That means hundreds of millions of people in the country end up defecating outside, which can spread diseases including cholera, typhoid and COVID-19. Poor sanitation in India leads to over 126,000 deaths every year from diarrheal diseases.

India has a problem with toilets. It doesn't have enough of them. That means hundreds of millions of people in the country end up defecating outside, which can spread diseases including cholera, typhoid and COVID-19. Poor sanitation in India leads to over 126,000 deaths every year from diarrheal diseases.

Gautama outlines the following rules of conduct for a Brahmin, in Chapters 8 and 9:[18]

Virtues more important than rituals
A [Brahmin] man who has performed the forty sacramental rites, but lacks eight virtues does not obtain union with or residence in the same world as Brahman. A man who may have performed just some rites, but possesses these eight virtues, on the other hand, does.

—Gautama Dharmasutra 9.24–9.25[19]
Be always truthful
Teach his art only to virtuous men
Follow rules of ritual purification
Study Vedas with delight
Never hurt any living creature
Be gentle but steadfast
Have self-control
Be kind, liberal towards everyone

wiki

We had toilets 5 thousand years ago

And were trading with Sumerians. We are quite literally the first capitalists on record.

While jews were illiterate for millenia, and hunted, dirty, and ugly

Just like "jew" has connotations in english, So does "brahmin" it means upper class. lol

Not much positive associated with Jew in English. Hah

Trying to malign me with other castes is teh same as me trying to paint you with the Christians. Doesn't work retard. Hahahaha

We also beat you to the white house. Governorships. We are going to replace you stupid kikes

Gautama outlines the following rules of conduct for a Brahmin, in Chapters 8 and 9:[18]

Virtues more important than rituals
A [Brahmin] man who has performed the forty sacramental rites, but lacks eight virtues does not obtain union with or residence in the same world as Brahman. A man who may have performed just some rites, but possesses these eight virtues, on the other hand, does.

—Gautama Dharmasutra 9.24–9.25[19]
Be always truthful
Teach his art only to virtuous men
Follow rules of ritual purification
Study Vedas with delight
Never hurt any living creature
Be gentle but steadfast
Have self-control
Be kind, liberal towards everyone

wiki
And poop outside

We had toilets 5 thousand years ago

And were trading with Sumerians. We are quite literally the first capitalists on record.

While jews were illiterate for millenia, and hunted, dirty, and ugly

Just like "jew" has connotations in english, So does "brahmin" it means upper class. lol

Not much positive associated with Jew in English. Hah

Trying to malign me with other castes is teh same as me trying to paint you with the Christians. Doesn't work retard. Hahahaha

We also beat you to the white house. Governorships. We are going to replace you stupid kikes
LMAO!!! "Stupid kikes"

DrLove here is your fellow leftist and another fellow leftist surada agrees with him. Slade3200 what sayeth you?

Yeah....Democrats love Jews....

smh

LMAO!!! "Stupid kikes"

DrLove here is your fellow leftist and another fellow leftist surada agrees with him. Slade3200 what sayeth you?

Yeah....Democrats love Jews....

smh

There are thousands of clay tablets in Dilmun documenting trade between the Indus Valley, Sumer and Egypt before the Hebrews. These tablets also reference the flood myths and the Code of Hammurabi.

And Trump says that is a bad thing :heehee: even though ZOG is still in control. These guys say a hostile foreign power should not run the USA. :dunno:

Why did you add "No Longer"?
Do you believe Obama and Biden are owned by the Zionists when the Arab nations are much wealthier?

There are thousands of clay tablets in Dilmun documenting trade between the Indus Valley, Sumer and Egypt before the Hebrews. These tablets also reference the flood myths and the Code of Hammurabi.
Do you agree that Jews are "stupid kikes"? Yes or no. A one word answer will suffice.

Why did you add "No Longer"?
Do you believe Obama and Biden are owned by the Zionists when the Arab nations are much wealthier?

Trump said the zionists controlled Congress for decades. The US provides Israel with foreign aid since 1948. The Arabs are wealthy, but they aren't bribing US politicians.. They do however spend more on foreign aid per capita than the US.

I'm a real leftist

Zionists are scum. It's 2021 **** remember your place before the rest of us remind you
When you learn to use the toilet, let me know. As far as your vitriol, anyone can be a hero online. In real life you would just sit there and look stupid.

Forum List

Back