Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

I never took you for the Zionist type
The word Zionist has morphed to be an insult. All it means are Jews who realize how critical it is for Jews to have one teensy country of their own country - after all, Muslims have dozens, and they’re large - in order to protect themselves in case antisemites make life intolerable for Jews in the Diaspora.

Count me among them.

Zionist just means that I am a Jew and believe Israel has the right to exist. It is that simple. So yes, I am indeed a Zionist.
You and I are on the same page - I essentially just said the same thing.

(I’ve noticed that some people with contempt for Jews have kidnapped the word “Zionist” as a synonym for Jew, in general. Not everyone, but many.)

I'd rather have jews in control than the people who are in control now or the people trying to take control.

Atleast jews have never bothered me. In this country they just want to keep everything smooth and quiet and make some money, do their own thing and be left alone. I don't bother them and they don't bother me.

I'd rather have jews in control than the people who are in control now or the people trying to take control.

Atleast jews have never bothered me. In this country they just want to keep everything smooth and quiet and make some money, do their own thing and be left alone. I don't bother them and they don't bother me.
I’m good with that; thanks.

Although there are radical Jews on the far-left (always has been - think Alinsky), Jews have also made amazing contributions to this country, largely in the fields of science and medicine.

Okay, let's get real. The Zionist Lobby controls both parties at this point. The fact that the "squad" is made up of less than five people shows how much of a deathgrip they have on our congress.

The thing is, despite all Trump's whining that he is such a friend to Israel, 77% of American Jews voted for Biden.

Why?

Because for a lot of American Jews, Israel isn't that big of a deal. Never been there, have no intent to go there. It's kind of an embarassment to the ones who have a conscience when they see Bibi and his rival brag about who has killed the most Arabs.
I am here in Ireland and the Biden Administration has complained about the Irish tax policies...

Yesterday, they warned Ireland over lecturing them about Climate Change...

We are still friends but friends know boundaries and we still tell them what we think... It is a dialogue, adults can disagree and agree that even with disagreements we have bigger challenges to work together on..

Actually, what I want is an end to THIS kind of shit because the Zionists are dictating our policy.

View attachment 559402
Much simpler and convenient to pretend being that ignorant.

What good is an excuse when you have neither vision
nor guts to take responsibility for your own actions?

Last edited:
I love threads like this. They never fail to expose the hateful anti-Semitism of the "tolerant, compassionate, and inclusive" left.

And yet, they call we right-wingers the "Nazis". :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

The Jews are good administrators and lawyers

But their obsession with Israel is bad

That being said the Evangelicals are almost as bad. And there are a lot more of them. If it was just the Jews supporting Israel no one would listen to them

The Jews are good administrators and lawyers

But their obsession with Israel is bad

That being said the Evangelicals are almost as bad. And there are a lot more of them. If it was just the Jews supporting Israel no one would listen to them

Black folks are also excellent dancers and have big dicks too. Asians get better grades, Hispanics like to sleep all day when it gets hot, and white people can't play basketball worth a fuck.

At least that's what I heard.

Black folks are also excellent dancers and have big dicks too. Asians get better grades, Hispanics like to sleep all day when it gets hot, and white people can't play basketball worth a fuck.

At least that's what I heard

...?

Why do whites get so upset when you point out the obvious, lol

Almost as bad as the blacks

"the jews aren't smarter than me reeeeeeee"

Yes they

You and I are on the same page - I essentially just said the same thing.

(I’ve noticed that some people with contempt for Jews have kidnapped the word “Zionist” as a synonym for Jew, in general. Not everyone, but many.)
That’s because they are Islamist zombies like surada

...?

Why do whites get so upset when you point out the obvious, lol

Almost as bad as the blacks

"the jews aren't smarter than me reeeeeeee"

Yes they
I am smarter than you and whites suck at hoops unless they are from the former Yugoslavia

I am smarter than you and whites suck at hoops unless they are from the former Yugoslavia

As a brahmin I don't envy Jews "intelligence" (lol)

Get purged a bit much to be uppity, eh? hahahah

There are only 20 million of us too, but no one has ever attempted to wipe us off the face of the planet either.

Forum List

Back