Trump Says Zionist Jews No Longer Control The USA. LOL

I can't figure out what you are ranting about anymore. The longer you go on the more deranged you sound. Wipe your keyboard down.
Wow shocker goy who doesn't understand her kin burned widows too doesn't see the conflict here

Don't worry, me and the jews are clever enough to have this fight. lol

Your point is?

Don't fucking whien about burning widows when your grandpas did it? lol

The fuck? Again, who the fuck do you think you're descended from?

I know, because it's the same. And i'm half white so i really fucking know. lol

YOu're descended from a people who prefer to get naked and wage war as shock troops. Also colonialism and WW2

Maybe don't point fingers. The Jews can because they're usually very weak. Not you. You have power and aren't any better behaved than us. And India is a standard deviation lower in IQ. We're an average of 85. Whites are 100

The fuck/

Wow shocker goy who doesn't understand her kin burned widows too doesn't see the conflict here

Don't worry, me and the jews are clever enough to have this fight. lol
Well, let's see..you are off a good 3000 years about horses for a start, I suspect you are equally off on the gibberish and your likely fictional antecedents.

YOu're descended from a people who prefer to get naked and wage war as shock troops. Also colonialism and WW2

Maybe don't point fingers. The Jews can because they're usually very weak. Not you. You have power and aren't any better behaved than us. And India is a standard deviation lower in IQ. We're an average of 85. Whites are 100

The fuck/
You're losing it dude. Please. Keep going.

Well, let's see..you are off a good 3000 years about horses for a start, I suspect you are equally off on the gibberish and your likely fictional antecedents.

3,000 BC is the accepted first date in khazakstan for the domestication of the horse

Look it up

3,000 years off, what? lol

You are unhinged you peasant. Remember your place

3500 BC is the date they're choosing

THe fuck is wrong with you woman? lol

You really trying to come at an indian american on an academic subject involving rote memorization? That's not going to end well for you.

The fuck/
What's wrong with fighting naked?

If you are passionate about your religion and attracted to someone who shares that faith and values then that is fine. But those who try and force their children to do it against their will are toxic. There should be no force involved
I know of nobody who “forces” their child. Sure, a parent can be disappointed that a child married outside the faith, but in every instance where it has happened, that I have observed, the parents welcome in the non-Jewish spouse.

Anyway, I don’t see how a parent can force it anyway. If you’re over 18, you can marry whoever you want.

What's wrong with fighting naked?

It's an indication of blood lust

You won't find any record of the east asians doing it once they figured out how to make armor.

EUropeans on the other hand...lol

We're descended from the most murderous people ot ever live. They killed a huge % of men on the planet over their expansion. Genocide for millenia.

3,000 BC is the accepted first date in khazakstan for the domestication of the horse

Look it up

Look it up.

Look it up

You really trying to come at an indian american on an academic subject involving rote memorization? That's not going to end well for you.
4000 BC, you are a thousand years off. My mistake. Doubt your tribe has been near a horse in a thousand years.

Look it up.
4000 BC, you are a thousand years off. My mistake. Doubt your tribe has been near a horse in a thousand years.

The number is 3 they're off

It's wikipedia

I just wanted to remind you your place. 3,000 years lol

The number is 3,000 BC

Not 3,500 or 6,000 years ago.

It's 3000

Again you're talking to an Indian American. You've probably never met a single one of us who weren't better at academics than you. We're mostly foreign born and the highest earning ethnic group outside the jews. Who also have elevated IQ's. 85 IQ in India. 110 on average here. You'd know this if you had any academic acuity yourself. 3,000 years off lol

It's an indication of blood lust

You won't find any record of the east asians doing it once they figured out how to make armor.

EUropeans on the other hand...lol

We're descended from the most murderous people ot ever live. They killed a huge % of men on the planet over their expansion. Genocide for millenia.
Humans are a genocidal species. All of them. They tend to follow jealous gods. In fact, Hindu nationalism is stirring genocidal last in your tribe nowadays.

Last edited:
Humans are a genocidal species. All of them. They tend to follow jealous God's. In fact, Hindu nationalism is stirring genocidal last in your tribe nowadays.

None of them come close to the success "indo europeans" had

Not even a fraction

They control almost hafl the paternal lines on this planet and only came to prevalance a few thousand years ago. I used to think we were some bottle neck effect and that's why Indians and Whites looked so similar even tho they're so far away

No, that's not why. It's because of a millenia long genocide campaign followed up by expansion. There is no record of anything like it at that scale. It's horrifying and amazing at the same time. Very recently, we didn't diverge long ago at all.

They make the mongols, settler colonialism, and just about all other organized violence look like an irrelevant blip

Look it up

None of them come close to the success "indo europeans" had

Not even a fraction

They control almost hafl the paternal lines on this planet and only came to prevalance a few thousand years ago. I used to think we were some bottle neck effect and that's why Indians and Whites looked so similar even tho they're so far away

No, that's not why. It's because of a millenia long genocide campaign followed up by expansion. There is no record of anything like it at that scale. It's horrifying and amazing at the same time. Very recently, we didn't diverge long ago at all.

They make the mongols, settler colonialism, and just about all other organized violence look like an irrelevant blip
Better be careful then, we blood thirsty naked warriors are coming after year ass :lol:

The number is 3 they're off

It's wikipedia

I just wanted to remind you your place. 3,000 years lol

The number is 3,000 BC

Not 3,500 or 6,000 years ago.

It's 3000

Again you're talking to an Indian American. You've probably never met a single one of us who weren't better at academics than you. We're mostly foreign born and the highest earning ethnic group outside the jews. Who also have elevated IQ's. 85 IQ in India. 110 on average here. You'd know this if you had any academic acuity yourself. 3,000 years off lol
Actually...I kind of doubt you are Indian American...

We do paternal descent

We don't really have purity tests

It's just about who your daddy is, and who his was, etc

Not a complicated system relative to teh Jews. We view continuity in a different way. As far as we're concerned your maternal lines don't matter.
Hinduism is based on changing what already existed and your people treat each lower caste like vermin.

Hinduism is based on changing what already existed and your people treat each lower caste like vermin.

Well there is no denying that

Clearly endogamy has gotten too strict. They should be very porous to allow for merit. But I can't fix that

*shrug*

I didn't have millions to spend in lobbying money to try to prevent wars in the middle east like AIPAC does to encourage them, that's the thing. AIPAC was beating the war drums against Saddam since the Reagan years. Me, I was busy living my life... I do remember having to make out my will at 28 because I really thought my unit was going to be deployed to the Gulf War.

One thing is sure - there's constantly war in the Middle East,
and in such environment it's best to navigate them in one's favor.
AIPAC does what is good for AIPAC, and as I've said not always in Israel's favor.

The only reason you're even talking about it, and several others that are publicly known in the US,
is because these are the ones working openly, with their interests upfront. The ones you never
discuss or hear about are the forest you prefer not to see.

Look it up

“Previous studies estimated the domestication of horses in Central Asia dating back 5,000 years.” According to Saudi Arabian antiquities officials, a Neolithic site in the southwestern Asir province has revealed the earliest evidence of horse domestication.
Saudi Archaeologists Claim Earliest Evidence of Horse ...

Ali al-Ghabban, vice-chairman of the Department of Museums and Antiquities, said a 9,000-year-old horse burial was discovered at the site of al-Maqar, along with a 3-foot-tall bust of a horse. “This discovery shows that horses were domesticated in the Arabian Peninsula for the first time more than 9,000 years ago,” said al-Ghabban. “Previous studies estimated the domestication of horses in Central Asia dating back 5,000 years.”

Forum List

Back