Trump Screwed In Illinois!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, Trump Should Be Pissed? Just the beginning of a long road of screws heading his way!

Racist voters cost Trump two Illinois delegates with ‘foreign’ sounding names

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
16 MAR 2016 AT 10:31 ET

"Racist voters" may have cost Donald Trump at least two delegates in Illinois.

The state uses a complicated system to choose its delegates, who are awarded when voters select a candidate and then choose delegates representing them on the ballot.

Trump won the Illinois GOP primary, but rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich picked up a couple of delegates at the Republican National Convention that the frontrunner should have won but didn’t.

David Wasserman, of Cook Political Report, first noticed that two Trump delegates with South Asian names ran far behind delegates for his rivals.

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

I was just read this article that explains possible trouble Trump may have due to inexperience in handling delegates. First I hear about Trump talking about a possible riot, next the linked article and now I read about this in Illinois. No smoke yet at this stage but it's something to keep an eye on apparently.

Donald Trump has a delegate problem. And it's not the one you think.

Alot of trump supporters aren't paying attention to this. Trump isn't either.

This is going to cause major problems for him if we reach a contested convention. It's quite possible that none of his delegates stay with him after the first vote.

I was just read this article that explains possible trouble Trump may have due to inexperience in handling delegates. First I hear about Trump talking about a possible riot, next the linked article and now I read about this in Illinois. No smoke yet at this stage but it's something to keep an eye on apparently.

Donald Trump has a delegate problem. And it's not the one you think.

The Ron Paul special...

How Ron Paul's far-reaching delegate strategy is starting to pay off

Yo, Trump Should Be Pissed? Just the beginning of a long road of screws heading his way!

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
16 MAR 2016 AT 10:31 ET

"Racist voters" may have cost Donald Trump at least two delegates in Illinois.

The state uses a complicated system to choose its delegates, who are awarded when voters select a candidate and then choose delegates representing them on the ballot.

Trump won the Illinois GOP primary, but rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich picked up a couple of delegates at the Republican National Convention that the frontrunner should have won but didn’t.

David Wasserman, of Cook Political Report, first noticed that two Trump delegates with South Asian names ran far behind delegates for his rivals.

"GTP"

Da fuk you babbling about? You morons have seriously gone off the deep end. If people didn't vote for Trump, they didn't vote for Trump. Trump is not entitled to whatever votes he wants. If people choose to not vote for him, that is their right.

Forum List

Back