Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard

Hmm, no, your posts make it crystal clear that you know less than nothing about the hearings.

Also clear: you think watching cultists attack police and the Capitol on TV for three hours requires no defense from the President. Which says just as much about you as it does about him.
You think the FBI causing the violence is OK. That says a lot about you.

Hmm, no, your posts make it crystal clear that you know less than nothing about the hearings.
Hm. False. Your “conclusion” is just you being dishonest again. How typical.
Also clear: you think watching cultists attack police and the Capitol on TV for three hours requires no defense from the President.
Yes. Those who performed the criminal acts were didn’t include President Trump. Geez, Farty. Haven’t you been following the hearing?
Which says just as much about you as it does about him.
It does. It says I pay attention and speak honestly. Nothing about the hearing really says anything about President Trump. And your post confirms that you remain hostile to honesty and logical thinking. But don’t fret. We all already know that about you. :itsok:

Yes. Those who performed the criminal acts were didn’t include President Trump. Geez, Farty. Haven’t you been following the hearing?

It does. It says I pay attention and speak honestly. Nothing about the hearing really says anything about President Trump. And your post confirms that you remain hostile to honesty and logical thinking. But don’t fret. We all already know that about you. :itsok:
Nah, you know nothing about the hearings.

And please, continue defending all those things that need no defense. I can just embarrass you by letting you talk.

You said it, shithead.

Of course they would you pathetic asshole. .

Nothing there. Never has been. And you would know that if you weren’t so terminally retarded. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
The triggered unhnged cultist loses his shit because reality sucks.

Sometimes life comes at you hard, dupe.

Nah, you know nothing about the hearings.
E your mindless dishonesty has no impact on reality. Your lie is denied. And you’re becoming very dull. Well, duller.
And please, continue defending all those things that need no defense. I can just embarrass you by letting you talk.
You embarrass yourself by posting. But your seriously far too dumb to know it.

I also haven’t “defended” a thing. I’ve disputed many utterly baseless claims. You’re just chaffed because your bullshit is continually being exposed for what it is. Too bad. Get over it. Maybe consider being honest for a change. It won’t kill ya. 😎

E your mindless dishonesty has no impact on reality. Your lie is denied. And you’re becoming very dull. Well, duller.

You embarrass yourself by posting. But your seriously far too dumb to know it.

I also haven’t “defended” a thing. I’ve disputed many utterly baseless claims. You’re just chaffed because your bullshit is continually being exposed for what it is. Too bad. Get over it. Maybe consider being honest for a change. It won’t kill ya. 😎
Throwing a little baby hissy fit is not an actual dispute.

"Nothing about the hearing really says anything about President Trump".

Try watching the hearings before people start thinking you're insane.

The triggered unhnged cultist loses his shit because reality sucks.

Sometimes life comes at you hard, dupe.
Poor silly clap. Projecting how triggered you are doesn’t hide it, kid. I haven’t lost any shit. I’m having fun exposing your libtards as the laughable assclowns you are. You’re welcome, by the way. 😂🤣

Life has always come at you hard. It must have been rough being mercilessly ridiculed on your shirt bus.

Meanwhile, the topic remains the very thing yiur evading like the pussy you are.

Since I have long since laid that bogus thread headline and OP to rest (after enjoying exposing all you libtards who can’t argue facts to save your silly asses), I’ll watch you flounder some more.

Send up a flare if you ever manage to post on topic and truthfully. That would be something.

Poor silly clap. Projecting how triggered you are doesn’t hide it, kid. I haven’t lost any shit. I’m having fun exposing your libtards as the laughable assclowns you are. You’re welcome, by the way. 😂🤣

Life has always come at you hard. It must have been rough being mercilessly ridiculed on your shirt bus.

Meanwhile, the topic remains the very thing yiur evading like the pussy you are.

Since I have long since laid that bogus thread headline and OP to rest (after enjoying exposing all you libtards who can’t argue facts to save your silly asses), I’ll watch you flounder some more.

Send up a flare if you ever manage to post on topic and truthfully. That would be something.
You've exposed nothing but your own stupidity & servitude to Trump no matter what he does.

You must be paid well for blurting out your stupid nonsense. Did you work before you took on this gig or does your baby mama support your sorry ass?

You've exposed nothing but your own stupidity & servitude to Trump no matter what he does.
Nah. You’re just flailing. It’s clear that you’ve got nothing. You never had anything. Also, you’re stuck on stupid. Exposing your nonsense about Trump has nothing to do with servitude. Fuck, lady. Yiu don’t even know what words mean. 😂
You must be paid well for blurting out your stupid nonsense.
Man, are you retarded. 😂
Did you work before you took on this gig or does your baby mama support your sorry ass?
We’ve already established that you’ve got nothing. It’s not even a question. No reason for you to constantly prove it and reconfirm it.

Nah. You’re just flailing. It’s clear that you’ve got nothing. You never had anything. Also, you’re stuck on stupid. Exposing your nonsense about Trump has nothing to do with servitude. Fuck, lady. Yiu don’t even know what words mean. 😂

Man, are you retarded. 😂

We’ve already established that you’ve got nothing. It’s not even a question. No reason for you to constantly prove it and reconfirm it.
Batshit crazy Trump troll is on a roll I see

"Nothing about the hearing really says anything about President Trump".

Try watching the hearings before people start thinking you're insane.
I couldn’t possibly care less about the opinion of “people” as ignorant and stupid as you, clap.

It’s not that you’re insane. It’s that you’re retarded.

I couldn’t possibly care less about the opinion of “people” as ignorant and stupid as you, clap.

It’s not that you’re insane. It’s that you’re retarded.
And no one but MAGAturds like yourself care about your shit

Forum List

Back