Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard

Trump never gave a formal order.

And he sat in front of his TV jacking off for over three hours once the attack commenced. He never gave an order.
That's purely your opinion. It doesn't alter the fact that you have been wrong about this all along.

I'm retired military, dipshit. I know the difference between a direct order and a non direct order. And so does a General.

Trump did not give a direct order.

If Trump was so worried about the violence, why didn't he make a call during the 187 minutes he was jacking off?

Because they mob was doing exactly what he wanted them to do.

Your whole premise is exploded in the face of Trump's total inaction during the violence, except to sic them on his Vice President.

Any concerns Trump had before the attack probably revolved around his fear that someone would interfere with his coup.

And the military wanted nothing to do with aiding and abetting his coup.

You got him now!

187 minutes.
lMJFQlf.jpg

Clearly the next line of spin is “Well, it wasn’t a formal order!”
Every once in a while I feel sorry for these pathetic leftists but it only takes a few hours for one of them to make me realize they’re so dumb they deserve it.
yea, like Trump is gonna order the national guard to help his oath keeper buddies and proud boy qanon buddies to stop the electoral certification.

Clearly the next line of spin is “Well, it wasn’t a formal order!”
Every once in a while I feel sorry for these pathetic leftists but it only takes a few hours for one of them to make me realize they’re so dumb they deserve it.
Where is Trump's proof that he asked for or ordered the NG into action before & on 1/6 to protect the capital? So far all we've heard is him shooting off his big mouth as usual.

And where is Mark Meadows & the rest of them to back up his claim?

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller's deposition released by the committee.

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature," Miller said in the video.
Miller later said in the video definitively, "There was no direct, there was no order from the President."

One more narrative bites the dust. Nancy Pelosi was not consulted and did not deny a request for the National Guard. Donald Trump did not order the deployment of 10,000 troops.

Instead, Back Seat Driver Donald sat in front of a TV for over three hours watching the violent attack and did nothing since the mob was doing his bidding as people were dying and cops were being mauled.

Oh, well.
Trump can't order up National Guard Troops under the circumstances, Moron.

There are only 3 things he can order them up for, and this doesn't qualify.

Apparently this clown was "acting" for a reason.

Looks like he is in MAJOR CYA mode...................

Miller issued orders which prohibited deploying D.C. Guard members with weapons, helmets, body armor or riot control agents without his personal approval.[44] On January 5, Secretary of the Army Ryan McCarthy issued a memo placing limits on the District of Columbia National Guard.[44] Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, later explained: "All military commanders normally have immediate response authority to protect property, life, and in my case, federal functions — federal property and life. But in this instance I did not have that authority."[44]

Miller's actions on January 6 also faced scrutiny.[45] After rioters breached the Capitol Police perimeter, Miller waited more than three hours before authorizing the deployment of the National Guard.[46][45] Miller didn't provide that permission until 4:32 pm, after assets from Virginia had already entered the District, and Trump had instructed rioters to "go home".[47][46][45]

Testifying under oath, Miller told the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021. “I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature,” Miller. Miller later said definitively, “There was no direct, there was no order from the President.”
[48]

Trump can't order up National Guard Troops under the circumstances, Moron.

There are only 3 things he can order them up for, and this doesn't qualify.

Apparently this clown was "acting" for a reason.
Like protecting the local McD's?

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller's deposition released by the committee.

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature," Miller said in the video.
Miller later said in the video definitively, "There was no direct, there was no order from the President."

One more narrative bites the dust. Nancy Pelosi was not consulted and did not deny a request for the National Guard. Donald Trump did not order the deployment of 10,000 troops.

Instead, Back Seat Driver Donald sat in front of a TV for over three hours watching the violent attack and did nothing since the mob was doing his bidding as people were dying and cops were being mauled.

Oh, well.
The same Trump that went on TV in Jan 7 and said he ordered the troops?

WHY WOULD HE LIE?!?!

The military did not want it to look to the world like they were assisting in a coup. Simple as that.

They did not appreciate the flak they got after being used for Trump's fake bible photo op.
🙄

Forum List

Back