Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard

The Capitol police requested help but it was denied. Who denied the request?
They only requested help on the day they were attacked and Mike Flynn's brother delayed that response...and then lied about it

You don’t know that. But even if he didn’t do anything on 1/6, he obviously did prior to1/6.

Damn girl. You’re very stupid.
His call logs say he called no one...received no calls.

The Jan 6 documents his own people (and family) PLEADING with him to do something.

Stop lying

As far as before Jan 6...he may have made an offhand remark to Miller...who took it no further.

How many times do you need to be told?

I’d never touch your food.
Get your dishonest ass back on topic now.

Note: this doesn’t mean lie your ass off some more. Give honesty at least a try!
YOU took it off topic in an attack on me.

You do that constantly

Fucking troll

The Jan 6 documents his own people (and family) PLEADING with him to do something.

Stop lying

As far as before Jan 6...he may have made an offhand remark to Miller...who took it no further.

Yet the left had no issue impeaching him for an offhand remark...

A good question because no one is taking any responsibility for their actions on Jan. 6th. The FBI refuses to answer any questions. Pelosi will not talk about it either.

What about Mitch? He had just as much power/control over the CP at that time as Pelosi did.

They only requested help on the day they were attacked and Mike Flynn's brother delayed that response...and then lied about it
Wrong.

So? You said did nothing. You didn’t say “engaged in phone calls.”
Almost a sentence there. Wipe away the spittle. We know some folks urged him to do “something” but doing “something” could mean running around like SpongeBob waving one’s arms in the air. It ain’t much. But it’s something. Perhaps the man was thinking.
Stop lying.
I’m not. You are. Don’t be so confused.

Your speculation doesn’t mean Jack shit.
Told what? When some simpleton libtard hack says stupid dishonest shit, you can repeat it endlessly. I pay your nonsense no mind.

YOU took it off topic in an attack on me.

You do that constantly

Fucking troll
Get back on topic you hack troll. And for Pete’s sake, stop lying.

Topic is:

Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard​

Stick to that. It may be an utterly and intentionally misleading thread headline (it is) but at least if you discuss that, you’re “on” topic. It’s so easy, even a bombastic libtard like you (yep even you) should be able to manage it. Give it a try.

Which leaves this whole kerfuffle in Miller’s lap. Whatever Trump said days before the Insurrection was ignored by Miller as much of what Trump said was over his four disastrous years was.

What IS fact is that Trump did NOTHING. To quell the violence he knew was taking place on Jan 6

Except you’ve seen the video of Trump saying let’s peacefully protest even though your “committee” edited the video. I think we can all agree that counts as a “Quell” . I think you would agree..

Except you’ve seen the video of Trump saying let’s peacefully protest even though your “committee” edited the video. I think we can all agree that counts as a “Quell” . I think you would agree..
I can hear this libtard say, but that wasn't shown in the hearing, so it didn't happen.... that's how fucking stupid these people are.

Former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller told the House select committee investigating the Capitol Hill insurrection that former President Donald Trump never gave him a formal order to have 10,000 troops ready to be deployed to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to new video of Miller's deposition released by the committee.

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature," Miller said in the video.
Miller later said in the video definitively, "There was no direct, there was no order from the President."

One more narrative bites the dust. Nancy Pelosi was not consulted and did not deny a request for the National Guard. Donald Trump did not order the deployment of 10,000 troops.

Instead, Back Seat Driver Donald sat in front of a TV for over three hours watching the violent attack and did nothing since the mob was doing his bidding as people were dying and cops were being mauled.

Oh, well.

Yeah...nice lie.........

The Inspector General Report stated that Trump told milley and the other minion that he wanted enough security to keep the rally safe......Milley and the other minion stated they were ready and it was covered...

Milley should be arrested.....

“Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.,” the report reads. “The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event.

Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.'”

As John Solomon of Just The News reveals, “The Pentagon memo also yields insight into the mindset of the Democrat-led Congress, top military officials and the local police” before the events of Jan. 6, 2021. “Key players, it reveals, repeatedly raised concerns about accepting the offer of National Guard help, fearing it would create the perception of a military coup or martial law as the election results were certified.”

As we know, President Trump’s offer of troops was not accepted and adequate security measures were not in place.

It is quite clear from this that Democrat leaders bear more responsibility for the riot than Donald Trump — which is why you haven’t seen this come up in the hearings and why the committee was stacked with anti-Trump partisans.

Wrong.

Yep.....

Two days before Congress was set to formalize President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund was growing worried about the size of the pro-Trump crowds expected to stream into the District of Columbia in protest.

To be on the safe side, Sund asked House and Senate security officials for permission to request that the D.C. National Guard be placed on standby in case he needed quick backup.

But, Sund said Sunday, they turned him down.

In his first interview since pro-Trump rioters stormed the U.S. Capitol last week, Sund, who has since resigned, said his supervisors were reluctant to take formal steps to put the Guard on call even as police intelligence suggested that the crowd President Donald Trump had invited to Washington to protest his defeat probably would be much larger than earlier demonstrations.
House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving said he was not comfortable with the “optics” of formally declaring an emergency before the demonstration, Sund said. Meanwhile, Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger suggested that Sund informally seek his Guard contacts, asking them to “lean forward” and be on alert in case Capitol Police needed their help.

Forum List

Back