Trump SecDef Denies Trump Ordered Deployment of National Guard

lMJFQlf.jpg
the_left_can%27t_meme.png

He did. Or, maybe wrong pronoun. It did.
Well golly gee. It's another anal retentive Trump asslicker who has no defense to offer for his traitor fake president.

Hopoefully DOJ is not only looking at Trump's crimes surrounding the election but also what the fuck he was doing with all those documents he stole from the W.H. labeled "Top Secret".

How many more lawyers ya think Trump will need?

Well golly gee. It's another anal retentive Trump asslicker who has no defense to offer for his traitor fake president.

Hopoefully DOJ is not only looking at Trump's crimes surrounding the election but also what the fuck he was doing with all those documents he stole from the W.H. labeled "Top Secret".

How many more lawyers ya think Trump will need?
No defense for our former terrific President is required since you asshole-sodomizing libtard cultists make accusations with no factual basis.

How many of your few remaining vestigial brain cells must die before you take your head out of your ass in order to take a breath?

Where is Trump's proof that he asked for or ordered the NG into action before & on 1/6 to protect the capital? So far all we've heard is him shooting off his big mouth as usual.

And where is Mark Meadows & the rest of them to back up his claim?

Trump doesn’t need any proof because nobody cares about the J6 circus but the looniest of leftist kooks.

No defense for our former terrific President is required since you asshole-sodomizing libtard cultists make accusations with no factual basis.

How many of your few remaining vestigial brain cells must die before you take your head out of your ass in order to take a breath?
No defense? Lol. You have no defense because there is no defense especially after all those witnesses have nailed Boss Hogg's ass to a wall.

Btw, why did Trump steal boxes of Top Secret documents from the W.H. when he hauled ass to Mar A Lago, genius?

No defense? Lol. You have no defense because there is no defense

Because there is no rational or coherent factually based and honest accusation.
especially after all those witnesses have nailed Boss Hogg's ass to a wall.
Not a one has done any such thing. At all.
Btw, why did Trump steal boxes of Top Secret documents from the W.H. when he hauled ass to Mar A Lago, genius?
Try to stay on topic, professor dildo.

They only requested help on the day they were attacked and Mike Flynn's brother delayed that response...and then lied about it

Yep! I also heard Flynn’s fourth cousin on his mothers side was on vacation in DC the week before J6.

Because there is no rational or coherent factually based and honest accusation.

Not a one has done any such thing. At all.

Try to stay on topic, professor dildo.
Go tell Trump & his lawyers that they don't have to defend him, then go sign yourself into the nearest psych center because you've lost your mind, professor jerkoff.

You think by being all riled up you Trump's asseating followers will get him off the hook?

Fucking liars. And they lied over and over and over. We saw the lie here many times. They were SO PROUD of it.

The rubes? They don’t care. Lies are fine when someone tells you you’re “at war” with “evil”. They’ll just brush it off, like all his OTHER lies.

Go tell Trump & his lawyers that they don't have to defend him, then go sign yourself into the nearest psych center because you've lost your mind, professor jerkoff.

Even an absolute imbecile such as you must grasp that people who haven’t committed any crimes and aren’t charged with any crimes don’t need to defend themselves against anything.

Also, I note how quickly you come back with a professor line. Your nothing of not original. Meaning, you’re nothing.
You think by being all riled up you Trump's asseating followers will get him off the hook?
Your fascination with analingus is all on you, you simpleton. Plus, it’s you who seems riled up, ya dopey twat. And you’ve missed the point yet again. There’s no hook. There is no coherent allegation of any crime.

You’re such an ineffectual silly mindless libtard troll, you’re one of the useful idiots buying the 1/6 partisan clown show canard.
🤣😂🤣🤣😂

No defense is required...

But it's a show trial, because Trump doesn't get to defend himself.

Pick a lane already.

These contradictions arise when you are steeped in a backwards think.

No defense? Lol. You have no defense because there is no defense especially after all those witnesses have nailed Boss Hogg's ass to a wall.

Isn’t it obvious?
Because that’s where he hid the pee pee tapes.

No defense is required...
Yes. That’s what I said, Farty.
But it's a show trial, because Trump doesn't get to defend himself.
It is a show. Not a show trial. It’s a clown show. And I didn’t mention that Trump can’t defend himself. I have noted that the baseless claims are made without actual evidence and the testiphony isn’t subjected to any cross examination.
Pick a lane already.

No contradiction in any of those things, except in your pinhead overly partisan “mind.”
These contradictions arise when you are steeped in a backwards think.
No contradiction on my side, you simpleton. But you are indeed steeped in unthinking “thought.” 😎

Even an absolute imbecile such as you must grasp that people who haven’t committed any crimes and aren’t charged with any crimes don’t need to defend themselves against anything.

Also, I note how quickly you come back with a professor line. Your nothing of not original. Meaning, you’re nothing.

Your fascination with analingus is all on you, you simpleton. Plus, it’s you who seems riled up, ya dopey twat. And you’ve missed the point yet again. There’s no hook. There is no coherent allegation of any crime.

You’re such an ineffectual silly mindless libtard troll, you’re one of the useful idiots buying the 1/6 partisan clown show canard.
🤣😂🤣🤣😂
It doesn't matter what I "buy", fucktwit. DOJ matters run by Garland & THEY think something is there or they wouldn't be investigating Trump, you moron.

Nothing there? Keep thinking that if it makes you feel better, dope.

It doesn't matter what I "buy", …

You said it, shithead.
DOJ matters run by Garland & THEY think something is there or they wouldn't be investigating Trump, you moron.
Of course they would you pathetic asshole. .
Nothing there? Keep thinking that if it makes you feel better, dope.
Nothing there. Never has been. And you would know that if you weren’t so terminally retarded. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Oh yes, I know. You haven't watched any of it, but you have it all figured out.

Pretty standard cultist fare.
Once again, Farty, one isn’t required to sit in front of an aptly named boob tube to follow the nonsense emanating from the clown show committee. You choose to sit there wide eyed and drooling because your hoping that this is the time. You’ve got him this time!

You’re a transparently stupid troll libtard. I seriously can’t help but laugh at you. You’re that stupid. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Once again, Farty, one isn’t required to sit in front of an aptly named boob tube to follow the nonsense emanating from the clown show committee. You choose to sit there wide eyed and drooling because your hoping that this is the time. You’ve got him this time!

You’re a transparently stupid troll libtard. I seriously can’t help but laugh at you. You’re that stupid. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Hmm, no, your posts make it crystal clear that you know less than nothing about the hearings.

Also clear: you think watching cultists attack police and the Capitol on TV for three hours requires no defense from the President. Which says just as much about you as it does about him.

Forum List

Back