Trump seeks alliance with Almighty God on impeachment

Tremendous move by the President, as the Dems are on record booing God at their convention.

Allying himself with a tremendous Deity is his trump card in his fight for the Office of the Presidency.

Great move, IMHO.

Trump asks nation to pray over his impeachment, says he’s done nothing wrong

Might want to admit it first. Nancy P. Is better than me, I want his arse impeached. He needs a long confession for all his crimes, and affairs. About a week of non stop talking.

Dems hate religion and God...deep down they fear him...for good reason it seems by watching this sham of an impeachment...they lie like dogs....

Oh wow he found religion at 72 years old or does he want the lemmings to do it for him?

President Trump has always been a big advocate of Almighty God, where have you been? He appreciates the fact that God's best seller, The Holy Bible, is more highly rated than his own Art of the Deal.

If you listened to the President when he ran, I thought it was obvious that Mr. Trump believes that God is almost unbelievably fantastic.

Even God can't grow a pair of brass balls on some of these Republicans to subpoena the Bidens, Kerry/Heinz(allows them to bring up his espionage) , & the charade creators like Schiff(allows them to bring up his bribery quid pro quo & obstruction of the Mueller investigation), his whistleblower(false charges and label for false protections), and force the O.C.E.(supposed to be non partisan) to do their job and remove the majority house members who are guilty of abuses of power, corruption, and obstructing Barr's investigation, all the things they are projecting in their fake charges that they themselves are in actuality guilty of. How you can not have treason charges by now with this open coup is proof they are being threatened and compromised or those brass thingys don't exist in most of the party and investigative branch, probably because they've allowed themselves to be kicked there so many times by the violent tempered kicking and screaming Dems. So what if they threaten you Mr Lindsey Graham *cough cough*, there's ways around being deemed the whistleblower and their threats only compromise them more and can be used to further prove an abuse case and worse. I swear if I have to get Arnold Schwarzenegger to whip you into men I'm gonna have to take your man cards away from you all.

Mrs. Pelosi lied when she says she also prays for president Trump, because Catholics don't pray, they just recite prayers.

After asking for God's help, for him keeping making America great again, the bible reading that day was:

Listen to my prayer, O God,
do not ignore my plea; hear me and answer me.
My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught
because of what my enemy is saying,
because of the threats of the wicked;
for they bring down suffering on me
and assail me in their anger.

My heart is in anguish within me;
the terrors of death have fallen on me.
Fear and trembling have beset me;
horror has overwhelmed me.
I said, “Oh, that I had the wings of a dove!
I would fly away and be at rest.
I would flee far away
and stay in the desert;
I would hurry to my place of shelter,
far from the tempest and storm.”

Lord, confuse the wicked, confound their words,
for I see violence and strife in the city.
Day and night they prowl about on its walls;
malice and abuse are within it.
Destructive forces are at work in the city;
threats and lies never leave its streets.

If an enemy were insulting me,
I could endure it;
if a foe were rising against me,
I could hide.
But it is you, a man like myself,
my companion, my close friend,
with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship
at the house of God,
as we walked about
among the worshipers.

Let death take my enemies by surprise;
let them go down alive to the realm of the dead,
for evil finds lodging among them.

As for me, I call to God,
and the Lord saves me.
Evening, morning and noon
I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.
He rescues me unharmed
from the battle waged against me,
even though many oppose me.
God, who is enthroned from of old,
who does not change—
he will hear them and humble them,
because they have no fear of God.

My companion attacks his friends;

he violates his covenant.
His talk is smooth as butter,
yet war is in his heart;
his words are more soothing than oil,
yet they are drawn swords.

Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.
But you, God, will bring down the wicked
into the pit of decay;
the bloodthirsty and deceitful
will not live out half their days.

But as for me, I trust in you. (Psalm 55)

Dems hate religion and God...deep down they fear him...for good reason it seems by watching this sham of an impeachment...they lie like dogs....
they lie like dogs....

tramp was caught redhanded and every republican has been lying with him eversince - they are collectively as morally bankrupt as the great depression of 2008, they purposefully caused and likewise denied.

Mrs. Pelosi lied when she says she also prays for president Trump, because Catholics don't pray, they just recite prayers.

After asking for God's help, for him keeping making America great again, the bible reading that day was:

I would flee far away
and stay in the desert;

I could endure it;
I could hide.
at the house of God,
as we walked about
among the worshipers.

and the Lord saves me.
I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.
He rescues me unharmed
who does not change—

yet war is in his heart;

and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.
into the pit of decay;

Î never read such a trivialisation and devaluation of this desperated poetic words form the heart of my grand-grand-grand...grandfather king David. The USA is a very rich country with a desastrous income distribution and a desastrous lifestyle. Donald Trump and his social darwinistic philosophy has absolutelly nothing to do with the Christian religion. And the USA on its own knows only rights for the USA and US-Americans. Today many Maries and many Josephs are on their ways to many Bethlehems all over the world. And lots of them will not arrive. One reason are signals from wrong lighthouses. It needs to see the star.

It is said in one of the most dark nights of mankind - when Hitler had conquered France - he stood at a place over Paris thinking about to wipe out Paris. It would had been easy for him to do so. But fortunatelly then he decided on a totally unknown reason not to do so.

So I beg everyone not to let it be to pray for everyone - specially for enemies too. Maybe one of all this prayers is the drop of water, which it needs, to move a complete ocean of evilness. The USA is in the current moment of world history not a trustworthy country any longer. The USA grows to be more and more a country without old friends. And I fear new friends will also not come after the death of Donald Trump. Looks like the USA has not to offer anythging any longer but illusions and delusions.

So perhaps it's better now to think about Christmas and to trust in god.

Last edited:

I would flee far away
and stay in the desert;

I could endure it;
I could hide.
at the house of God,
as we walked about
among the worshipers.

and the Lord saves me.
I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.
He rescues me unharmed
who does not change—

yet war is in his heart;

and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.
into the pit of decay;

Î never read such a trivialisation and devaluation of this desperated poetic words form the heart of my grand-grand-grand...grandfather king David. The USA is a very rich country with a desastrous income distribution and a desastrous lifestyle. Donald Trump and his social darwinistic philosophy has absolutelly nothing to do with the Christian religion. And the USA on its own knows only rights for the USA and US-Americans. Today many Maries and many Josephs are on their ways to many Bethlehems all over the world. And lots of them will not arrive. One reason are signals from wrong lighthouses. It needs to see the star.

It is said in one of the most dark nights of mankind - when Hitler had conquered France - he stood at a place over Paris thinking about to wipe out Paris. It would had been easy for him to do so. But fortunatelly then he decided on a totally unknown reason not to do so.

So I beg everyone not to let it be to pray for everyone - specially for enemies too. Maybe one of all this prayers is the drop of water, which it needs, to move a complete ocean of evilness. The USA is in the current moment of world history not a trustworthy country any longer. The USA grows to be more and more a country without old friends. And I fear new friends will also not come after the death of Donald Trump. Looks like the USA has not to offer anythging any longer but illusions and delusions.

I think you are jealous of America, I can tell by your desperate attacks.

Look, Hitler wasn't a war criminal. Not only in France but he also had the chance to annihilate a huge England battalion but he let them go. The whole story that Hitler send people to kill, to me is just propaganda, because I don't see it when reviewing that war.

But I reviewed the bible, and the Israelite... man! those guys were criminals. The same King David was a bad dude. Perhaps he has been a good king, but as a person he was a mother "f". No doubt about it.

Your last part of the message reminds me a guy who was a church leader. He used to say that as a "punishment" to his children when they behaved bad, that he "didn't let them pray at nights". ha ha ha ha

That guy probably was from your family...

I would flee far away
and stay in the desert;

I could endure it;
I could hide.
at the house of God,
as we walked about
among the worshipers.

and the Lord saves me.
I cry out in distress,
and he hears my voice.
He rescues me unharmed
who does not change—

yet war is in his heart;

and he will sustain you;
he will never let
the righteous be shaken.
into the pit of decay;

I think you are jealous of America, I can tell by your desperate attacks.

Look, Hitler wasn't a war criminal.

He was - he had murdered for example 2 million Russian pows - what not automatically means that the soliders, who made the pows, knew about it.

Not only in France but he also had the chance to annihilate a huge England battalion but he let them go. The whole story that Hitler send people to kill, to me is just propaganda, because I don't see it when reviewing that war.

But I reviewed the bible, and the Israelite... man! those guys were criminals. The same King David was a bad dude. Perhaps he has been a good king, but as a person he was a mother "f". No doubt about it. ...

Or with other words: You are an anti-Semite who compares some strange mistakes of king David in a bronce age culture with an industrialized form of mass murder during the 20th century made by perverted criminal idiots. The mistakes of king David had by the way nothing to do with his mother - but I guess you know this.

And Jesus is a descendant of king David, because of his [step-]father Joseph.

-----
The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back