Trump Sends Letter To Schumer That’s An Instant Classic: ‘I Never Realized How Bad A Senator You Are’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
E8242BE4-1F41-4951-AD69-23DF3B84E5C7.png

F05FFF4C-6539-48A4-BEEF-1C653BCC9319.png

A disgrace...

Pence was given the job cause he had nothing else to do... It is very unclear what his actual role is.

The Defence Production act is not consistent and is only been used here and there... There is a reason

That Admiral was only appointed less than two weeks ago... (22/3/20).... That is crazy, the guy could be the best in the world but he has not time prepare...

New York is unprepared because Trump spent all of February and part of March downplaying this virus even though he had a intelligence report that saidf the exact opposite. Cuomo fault is he believed the President when he said that it would be over in early March.

Trump's job is to defend the country. He is abdicating his responsibility by say it is the states job to defend this virus. The country can't defend because instead of America taking on the Virus, you have 50 competing states competing with other countries for resources.

Troll in Chief hits another home run that historians will applaud until the end of time.
View attachment 318468

View attachment 318469

That's gotta be fake. There's no way in hell that brain damaged stroke victim knows what the word "hapless" means.

TDS. Take you hydrxychloroquine.

Objective reality, Son.

I don't expect you to recognize it.

You don’t even know which bathroom people should use.

So now, calling the President of the United States of America is a compliment. It's a GOOD thing.

That's how far we have dropped our standards in this country. Our President is the bad boy of the frat house.

He is a symptom of a much larger problem.

Glad the Senator has not been in charge. Too bad the "troll in chief" has been. Glad trumpy is using his very valuable time to write this letter for your entertainment. Anybody been paying any attention to Schumer since the virus was allowed o get out of hand? Anybody? Anybody? Yah, nobody I know of either, except trump. Typical.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back