🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, Shatner hating George Tekei accused of groping

How does one tell the real MeToos from the fake Metoos? Hello? Anyone?
No proof. No documentation. No anything. Just someone's word against someone else. He said she said. And that is ALL it is.
ANYONE that is famous or well off....someone from 30 years ago when the statute of limitations is enforced, can POINT and ACCUSE now...and whomever is pointed at is screwed. Their careers over. All over an ASSumption and accusation. Who is next? Tom Hanks?? Morgan Freeman?
Pick a famous name. Any famous name. Make sure its a 30 year old claim, too. Did they not sign your autograph? Are you mentally ill? Are you pissed at the world? NO PROBLEM. Just point and POOF goes the guys/womans whole life.

Does anyone get it now just how far out of line it has gotten? Hello??????

The new fad. If it happened 30+ years or more ago, ruin a career.
Agreed. This is going to be amusing as hell. Don't get me wrong such an assault is never amusing. At the same time every idiot on the planet is going to accuse every person with money or power from here on out. The sad part is that those telling the truth will be lost in the free for all.
And the accusations now are just dogs being dogs.

No proof. No documentation. No anything. Just someone's word against someone else. He said she said. And that is ALL it is.
ANYONE that is famous or well off....someone from 30 years ago when the statute of limitations is enforced, can POINT and ACCUSE now...and whomever is pointed at is screwed. Their careers over. All over an ASSumption and accusation. Who is next? Tom Hanks?? Morgan Freeman?
Pick a famous name. Any famous name. Make sure its a 30 year old claim, too. Did they not sign your autograph? Are you mentally ill? Are you pissed at the world? NO PROBLEM. Just point and POOF goes the guys/womans whole life.

If multiple women come forward I think we want to know. We should know. He might be your neighbor or your kid might go work for him.

No woman or gay guy is going to want to be so undesirable that they weren't raped or groped by someone. It's a status thing. Many more accusations will fly before this burns its way out.

I just had a woman who recently came forward and accused me of sexual assault over 35 years ago. She said I touched her inappropriately. Fortunately I don't think it will ruin my career.

I married her almost 34 years ago.

Over 40 years ago, I patted a guys ass that was just too cute to NOT pat. We were stoned and dancing at a concert. Stranger to stranger. Same age, both of us. Good thing I am not rich and famous, eh?

Forum List

Back