🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump should ban ALL immigration. That avoids discrimination issues

Maybe that is trump's goal. When these liberal judges say banning muslims is unconstitutional, then trump can say the judges forced me to stop all immigration.

I don't think you would want to do that unless you want to give up on social security and medicare?

Back in the 50's normal family size was 4 kids. Over the past several decades family size has been reduced to 2 kids or less.

Right now there are 10K baby boomers entering social security/medicare on a daily basis and this will continue for the next 11 years. Adding an additional 84 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

This is why we're always having to raise the debt ceiling. So your options are:

1. Do away with social security & medicare.
2. Reduce the payout of both funds.
3. Dramatically raise the age limit on both funds.
4. Immigrate younger people into this country to work and pay into these funds to support them.

There are no other options.

Right now 1 working person is paying for 3 retirees. That's not going to last.

cartoon-socialsecurity.jpg

Maybe that is trump's goal. When these liberal judges say banning muslims is unconstitutional, then trump can say the judges forced me to stop all immigration.

All immigration should be banned for the next ten years. We have more than enough people in the US.

What discrimination? Trump says singling people out for their country of origin is totally cool!

Gee douchebag and Carter said the same thing.

Who's the POTUS again?

Trump is POTUS and thank God.

When Douchebag and Carter did the same they were POTUS.

So you want to talk about Trump or is your only defense is to blame someone else for your persons actions?

1.5 acres sounds a little high. A football field is app. an acre. I'd think a half acre would suffice.
if you have animals on that lot, 1.5 could actually be a bit small.

You talking about raising beef cattle?? Sure that will take a lot of room, but you don't need to do that. You can get your meat from chickens and rabbits and they don't need much space. Everyone should raise rabbits.

Illegal immigrants are modern day slaves. Just barely ekking out enough wages to eat and have a roof over their head.

HAHAHA. Slaves don't get welfare and free k-12 for their kids and free health care at ERs. Illegals in america have a damn soft life thanks to working white americans who foot the bill.

4. Immigrate younger people into this country to work and pay into these funds to support them.

We have ten million illegals in our schools. That means $120 billion every year given to people that aren't even allowed to be here!! Don't tell me there are no other options. THINK

I don't think you would want to do that unless you want to give up on social security and medicare?

Back in the 50's normal family size was 4 kids. Over the past several decades family size has been reduced to 2 kids or less.

Right now there are 10K baby boomers entering social security/medicare on a daily basis and this will continue for the next 11 years. Adding an additional 84 trillion in unfunded liabilities.

Right now 1 working person is paying for 3 retirees. That's not going to last.

cartoon-socialsecurity.jpg

Bullhockey. Until they can "explain" how 1/3 amount of SS goes into FED pensions kiss off. Roll that over to SS and put everyone on equal footing. No way should these people be put on open-ended lifetime payments 4X or more what SS recipients receive. + Family medical forever. Bull crap. Fix that then you can talk.

Not to mention the interest on the debt.......or the Medicare waste. Medicaid, SSDI etc. too many programs. too much Government.

Capture.JPG

Forum List

Back