🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump should be willing to shut down the government to fund the border wall...

Waiting for that check from Mexico as tiny trump promised. Right?
The way I look at it is the day the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada is signed will be
the day that Mexico starts paying for it. :smoke:
OK

Let’s open a bank account to put all that new revenue from Mexico
When we have enough we can build a wall
Tax eft transfers to Mexico.
Ok

Do that first, accumulate enough money and then build your wall

Don’t ask me as a taxpayer to pay for it and trust that the money will come later
Yet, you have no qualms as a taxpayer to pay the billions of dollars for the refugees and illegals.
I don't understand that mindset.
I believe those immigrants supply low cost labor that adds billions to our economy.

Why not just give them work visas and let them pay taxes

...this is a make or break issue for Trump. He needs to stick to his guns.

Agreed.

He needs to STICK TO HIS GUNS and make Mexico pay for it.

Stop making excuses for this shit stain.

FUCK YOU IDIOTS FOR ROLLING OVER AND PISSING YOURSELVES FOR THIS LIAR.

Build the fucking wall. Your attempts to distract from that, are noted and dismissed.

I'll be happy to discuss that, once the Wall is built.

Till then, shut your pie hole. Your attempts to bog down any action, in quibbling, has been identified.

Immigrants give employers a large supply of labor. That drives down prices, ie wages.

And yes, we should be going after employers. I've heard some of that being done. I don't know how much is being done, because the lib media would not report it, if it was happening.
Wages are stagnant for those making well above immigrant wages. Our rich monopolies are holding down wages. Immigrants or not nothing will change.

I'm pretty sure Fox news and Breitbart would be happy to report it.

Wages have been stagnant across the board.

Are you pretending that immigrants are all picking fruit?
We've been a country of immigrants our entire existence. If that made for stagnant wages they would have always been stagnant. It's our rich monopolies holding down wages....

There have been long periods of limits on immigration.
"Know-Nothing" Party
Yellow Peril

For two examples.

So thanks for demonstrating that your fellow lib, is ignorant of history.

Build the fucking wall. Your attempts to distract from that, are noted and dismissed.
Trump does not even care about the stupid wall

If he wants to be re-elected, he should.
He bright it up at a rally and the idiots bought it

They are morons, they will support Trump no matter what
He could cure Cancer and you'd still oppose Trump.
Sure....let us know when that happens, OK?

We all saw that you did not deny it.

We've been a country of immigrants our entire existence. If that made for stagnant wages they would have always been stagnant. It's our rich monopolies holding down wages....

Great, another clown that doesn't know the difference between legal and ILLEGAL.
We've always had lots of both.

No, we haven't. We have had long periods of restrictions.
When have we had more restrictions than now?

Prior to the 65 immigration act for one.

I'm coming to dislike the idea of a wall.

Rather, a minefield. With appropriate warning signs. In English only.

A wall is a temporary solution.

A well laid out minefield makes for permanent solutions.

Feeds the crows, too, so they aren't so tough on crops.

The way I look at it is the day the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada is signed will be
OK

Ok

Don’t ask me as a taxpayer to pay for it and trust that the money will come later
Yet, you have no qualms as a taxpayer to pay the billions of dollars for the refugees and illegals.
I believe those immigrants supply low cost labor that adds billions to our economy.

Oh for Christ sake... why do even spew such HORSE SHIT, when it's COMMON KNOWLEDGE that illegal aliens are a DRAIN our economy? Do you just LIKE to sound STUPID? Or you do just LIKE to LIE? Either way, you look like an ignorant DUMBASS...

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

OK

Ok

Capitalism; what is that, sayeth the right wing.

We have a Commerce Clause. We don't have a Common Defense issue on our border it is a refugee problem.

OK

Ok

Oh for Christ sake... why do even spew such HORSE SHIT, when it's COMMON KNOWLEDGE that illegal aliens are a DRAIN our economy? Do you just LIKE to sound STUPID? Or you do just LIKE to LIE? Either way, you look like an ignorant DUMBASS...

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
Only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy with a Commerce Clause and a welfare clause, General.

Republicans always fighting for more spending. We should shut down to cut spending.

The Wall will save money, in actuality. By stopping many of the illegals from coming across the border to sponge off of John Q Taxpayer, its a net saver of tax dollars.

OK

Ok

You are too cowardly to admit that you want an open border.

Considering the fact that 'Shut The Government Down' is almost MEANINGLESS, despite the fear-mongering and successful cataclysmic conditioning of Gruber-esque sheep, if doing so is in the best interest of the country, if the President is willing to let it 'shut down' while successfully getting the message out that Democrats are willing to CONTINUE to put out national security at risk by facilitating Illegal Immigration, supporting federal-law-violating sanctuary cities, and opposing the funding of the wall - that costs far less than the actual ever-growing cost of Illegal Immigration, I believe he should do it as well.

'Shutting Down The Govt' = Meaningless:

Yup - THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 'SHUTS DOWN' EVERY FEDERAL HOLIDAY...

Every Christmas, every New Years Day, every Martin Luther King Day, every Memorial Day, every Labor Day, every Veterans Day, and every Thanksgiving Day.....

And yet the United States somehow survives, does not collapse, millions do not lose their homes and get kicked into the street, financial collapse, Global Warming, hurricanes, invasion, cats and dogs living together, Armageddon.....GO FIGURE!

The Federal Govt goes down to 'minimum manning', essential personnel required to run / protect / etc... the country.

NO ONE does NOT get paid. All workers get paid for the time they are off due to a 'shut-down'.

...and most of the politicians' time is blaming the other for the shutdown instead of attempting to work through the problem, until someone / some side blinks.

In an attempt to make the other side blink they wage a huge media blitz....Obama was even caught sending out a memo to government agencies telling them to do everything they could to make the shutdown as painful as humanly possible on the American people so people would hate the GOP when the Democrats blamed them for the shutdown. Obama / Obama's administration even tried to shutdown an Historic sight in Virginia that WAS NOT own / run by the US govt. :p Bwuhahaha!

Screw it - if it is important to national security, and it is, 'SHUT THE GOVERNMENT DOWN'!

JUST REMEMBER, ONE SIDE WILL BE DOING IT TO CONTINUE TO HELP ILLEGALS / KEEP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION GOING ...THE OTHER SIDE WILL BE DOING IT FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE UNITED STATES AND US CITIZENS.

OK

With all this support for the Wall, don't know why tiny trump doesn't set up a GoFundMe account where all his worshippers can tithe for it.

You libs are the ones that worship your leaders.

We republicans simply support them, politically.

You are an asshole.

Immigrants give employers a large supply of labor. That drives down prices, ie wages.

And yes, we should be going after employers. I've heard some of that being done. I don't know how much is being done, because the lib media would not report it, if it was happening.
Wages are stagnant for those making well above immigrant wages. Our rich monopolies are holding down wages. Immigrants or not nothing will change.

I'm pretty sure Fox news and Breitbart would be happy to report it.

Legal immigrants. Why do you libs always group them togeather. Legal immigrants have helped our nation grow since its founding. With 63% of illegals on government assistance it’s clear they are not here to benefit America, they’re here for the freebes. Build the wall, deport EVERY ILLEGAL ON GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE. Make sure every legal immigrant will come here to benefit America.
Mexicans used to be legal immigrants until we changed immigration laws to make it more difficult for brown people to get in

When was that? lOL!!!!!

You race baiting asshole.

Agreed.

Till then, shut your pie hole. Your attempts to bog down any action, in quibbling, has been identified.

And see? Now you are name-calling again.

OK

With all this support for the Wall, don't know why tiny trump doesn't set up a GoFundMe account where all his worshippers can tithe for it.

You are an asshole.
And yet even more name-calling as opposed to content.

Isn't it odd how upset you get when we are simply repeating what tiny trump said again and again, that Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

And see? Now you are name-calling again.

Your lack of comprehension has been repeatedly explained to you. YOu are now just lying.

It's a bogus issue.
He would only be shutting down 16% of the government.

Obama tried to maximize the damage by closing down national parks and preventing veterans from visiting memorial sights.

US_NEWS_SHUTDOWN-PARKS_BLO-800x500.jpg

OK

You are an asshole.
And yet even more name-calling as opposed to content.

Isn't it odd how upset you get when we are simply repeating what tiny trump said again and again, that Mexico was going to pay for the wall?

I was "upset" because you said something insulting and stupid, ie, that Trump's supporters "worship" him.

That was you being an asshole.

Forum List

Back