Trump should challenge ole joe to take a cognitive test

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Biden likes to challenge his adversaries to a push-up contest...hehheh he probably practices doing that every night to bolster his ego...as in ..at least he is good at something. hehheh

He might not be able to string two sentences together but oh he can do a lot of push ups. bwaaaaaaaa just what this country needs.

I wonder how many democratic voters even know he has had not one but two brain surgeries?

That might not go as well as you hope.

No question about it....Trump has already taken a cognitive test back when the democrats were threatening him with the 25 th amendment....passed with flying colors....Trump holds massive rallys and talks off the cuff for hours.

Biden struggles to put two sentences together....and the undeniable fact biden has had two brain surgeries....the type of thing you do not walk away from without suffering some consequences...which he routinely exhibits....but which the msm glosses over as just 'gaffes ...what joe demonstrates is much more than just 'gaffes' what he exhibits is brain damage.

No question about it....Trump has already taken a cognitive test back when the democrats were threatening him with the 25 th amendment....passed with flying colors....Trump holds massive rallys and talks off the cuff for hours.

Biden struggles to put two sentences together....and the undeniable fact biden has had two brain surgeries....the type of thing you do not walk away from without suffering some consequences...which he routinely exhibits....but which the msm glosses over as just 'gaffes ...what joe demonstrates is much more than just 'gaffes' what he exhibits is brain damage.
I guess you're right...he did very well.

Biden likes to challenge his adversaries to a push-up contest...hehheh he probably practices doing that every night to bolster his ego...as in ..at least he is good at something. hehheh

He might not be able to string two sentences together but oh he can do a lot of push ups. bwaaaaaaaa just what this country needs.

I wonder how many democratic voters even know he has had not one but two brain surgeries?

Biden is a face for a machine that will run the country behind him.

It will be like Reagan last term when he was more of the face when George H.W. Bush ran the machine behind Reagan.

Also neither one seem all there upstairs for me...

I'd like to see Creepy Sleepy Groper Hair-Sniffer Senile Old Joe do more than FIVE pushups. And I doubt he could pass ANY kind of cognitive test.

More specifically, vascular dementia.

Forum List

Back