Trump should declare voter fraud emergency, deputize 100,000 temporary ICE agents for 2020 election.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I have an idea for a public works project. Trump should declare a national emergency on voter fraud and deputize 100,000 temporary ICE agents for the duration of the election to man voting booths around the country.

Last edited:
I have an idea for a public works project. Trump should declare a national emergency on voter fraud and deputize 100,000 temporary ICE agents for the duration of the election to man voting booths around the country.

So, conservatives, the right, the GOP, Republicans, etc., are the ones that ALWAYS call for less government intervention but you sit here requesting the temporary sexual exploits of 100,000 government deputies?

LOFL; I guess 'conservatism' has also died just as everything else in AmeriKKKa has died.

Fuck it; let's have a bar-b-que and make it official ............

Why not just declare himself President for Life? That would solve the manufactured 'voter fraud' problem.

Forum List

Back