Trump Should Have Nominated the Woman on His Short List

When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy
Do you believe that would have stopped the Dims from smearing her? I don't.
Not saying it would have...she would have been a harder target to hit.

When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy

He can nominate the woman to replace Sotomayor.
I hope to replace Ginsburg.

Sotomayor first, then Ginsburg.

Take it FWIW, but Mitch has earned our trust

The clock is started, a vote can be called starting on Tuesday and Mitch WILL call a vote

Just channel your outrage towards getting to the polls and encouraging others to as well

He can nominate the woman to replace Sotomayor.
I hope to replace Ginsburg.

Sotomayor first, then Ginsburg.
O.K. :21: Either way...replace both of them.

The clock is started, a vote can be called starting on Tuesday and Mitch WILL call a vote

Just channel your outrage towards getting to the polls and encouraging others to as well
Vote Republican in 2018 for sure.

And what levels are you willing to stoop to? I mean, the Republicans will stop at nothing to cheat like fuck.

Ever seen a Republican gerrymandered area?
Ever seen Illinois Congressional Districts?

Flake, Collins and others are so weak. They will do what the Dems tell them to do. Flake did just that today.

Flake, Collins and others are so weak. They will do what the Dems tell them to do. Flake did just that today.
Flake is a spineless turd.

Wrong. She believes the Bible supersedes our laws. We don't need a Christofascist on the Court.

Wrong. She believes the Bible supersedes our laws. We don't need a Christofascist on the Court.
:yapyapyapf: Your a babbling idiot.

Jeff Flakes backbone did a little dance today. It’s as strong as a banana. :banana:

And what levels are you willing to stoop to? I mean, the Republicans will stop at nothing to cheat like fuck.

Ever seen a Republican gerrymandered area?
Ever seen Illinois Congressional Districts?

What's your point?

The Top 10 Most Gerrymandered States In America - Rantt

1_DM5AcUshvwDVz7_NKHW9hQ_989px.jpeg

1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png

Got that blue bit of Texas that's massively gerrymandered, North Carolina is number one.

1_sxF6Gjkpm7Ajk17i73iiNw_1200px.jpeg

Republican state. 75 to 45 in the state House and 35 to 15 in the Senate.

Number 2 is Maryland. Democrat.

Number 3 is Pennsylvania which is Gerrymandered to help the Republicans.

Number 4 is West Virginia, 1/3 of the people voted Democrat but all the Congressional seats in DC are Republican.

Kentucky is 5, Republican

Louisiana is 6, Republican

7 is Utah, Republican

8 is Texas, Republican

9 is Arkansas, Republican

10 is Ohio which benefits the Republicans.

So, that's 9 out of the top worst Gerrymandered states done by the GOP.

And you're talking about Chicago?

Gorsuch is not white ?

Forum List

Back