Trump Should Have Nominated the Woman on His Short List

I have said for months that he should have nominated a woman.

Kavanaugh May be the most qualified, but that doesn’t mean shit these days.

It’s about skin pigmentation and genitalia. That’s what truly matters.

When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy

And what levels are you willing to stoop to? I mean, the Republicans will stop at nothing to cheat like fuck.

Ever seen a Republican gerrymandered area?

Just looks like a dem gerrymandered district. See this is how stupid you are, you think only the repubs gerrymander

Here is a Republican Congressman...his values are solid ...Democrats have no values. He’s a white man ...destroy him. That’s the Democrats mantra. Search and destroy.

Last edited:
this morning as i was taking my daughter to school, a woman teacher was in tears, IN TEARS, over Dr Ford. she said she cried during her testimony

Oh...another white Republican that Cory Booker and company would like to destroy...

this morning as i was taking my daughter to school, a woman teacher was in tears, IN TEARS, over Dr Ford. she said she cried during her testimony
Only an idiot would cry over her testimony...of an incident...that happened 36 years ago in high-school that she was drunk at. Ohhhhh...she only had 1 beer. What a joke.

Last edited:
When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy

He's going to get that chance after the FBI investigation.

Democrats on Judiciary Committee wanted to go after this person. Because he is a white male...nothing more than another play of the race card. Republicans have support from all cross sections of our society. Wouldn’t know it from the liberal media attack machine. The GOP is just a bunch of privileged white males. No...it’s not...

He's going to get that chance after the FBI investigation.
FBI has investigated this innocent man 6 times.

He can nominate the woman to replace Sotomayor.

Dude, she was complicit in CO ering up gang rape and helping vicious boys get away with it...

Sack up, we're gonna get Kav seated

He can nominate the woman to replace Sotomayor.
I hope to replace Ginsburg.

Do you believe that would have stopped the Dims from smearing her? I don't.

He should have picked the best man or woman for the job
He did, and that man will be seated

Y'all realize that Mitch has moved forward procedurally and that a vote can be called anytime from Tuesday on

The dems are pissed about it

The FBI has 4 people to get statements from

Biggest thing, we have to have a vote, and Mitch will make that happen

Even if Kav is voted down, he can be renominated after midterms when we have 2 or 3 (or more) additional Republicans in the Senate

Sack up, we are watching a political fight and Cocaine Mitch WILL call a vote

Kavenaugh hearings should never had went the way they did...but when you got psychological mental cases marching in the streets with plastic vaginas on their heads to protest a President? You have got to expect the worst from the left when you nominate a qualified WHITE MALE for a federal position.

Forum List

Back