Trump Should Have Nominated the Woman on His Short List

Damn, she is pretty - but probably batshit crazy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
He should have picked the best man or woman for the job
He did, and that man will be seated

Y'all realize that Mitch has moved forward procedurally and that a vote can be called anytime from Tuesday on

The dems are pissed about it

The FBI has 4 people to get statements from

Biggest thing, we have to have a vote, and Mitch will make that happen

Even if Kav is voted down, he can be renominated after midterms when we have 2 or 3 (or more) additional Republicans in the Senate

Sack up, we are watching a political fight and Cocaine Mitch WILL call a vote
FBI background checks are normally secret, so I wonder if we will get to see the results.

When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy
Gorsuch is not white ?
That was a conservative to replace a conservative. This was to have a conservative replace a swing vote. Democrats were going to try to suicide bomb the process from the start by whatever means possible. Because Kavanaugh is a white male it made it easier on them...plus they think they can fire up women to vote Democrat in midterms by bringing a female sexual assault accuser out from underneath a rock.

When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds. Brett Kavanaughs only crime is that he is a WHITE MALE. The liberals would have had a harder time going after a female Marine Corps vet. But the left will never accept a WHITE MALE in any position of authority in our government.
This law professor and devout Catholic is on Trump’s shortlist for the Supreme Court vacancy

Really?

And where are your links to unbiased, factual proof that:

1) Kavanaugh has never committed a crime?
2) and that the Dems will never accept a 'white' male?

I guarantee that you can provide neither.

Really?

Of course not, moron. You can't prove a negative. What proof is there that you didn't rape anyone in high school? Answer: none.

I think Ruth Bader Ginsburg raped Millard Fillmore when she was in high-school. After they got out of the horse and buggy she attacked. :71:

Really?

Kavanaugh is innocent and Democrats will never accept a white male to replace Kennedy’s seat.

When President Trump didn’t nominate Barrett I said to my friends Republicans and Democrats...that was a mistake. They should have anticipated the levels of behavior that Democrats were willing to stoop to...the levels of their vitriol knows no bounds.
Yep.

Nominating a white conservative male was pretty much asking for this. It shouldn't be, of course, but that's where we are now.

Really?

Kavanaugh is innocent and Democrats will never accept a white male to replace Kennedy’s seat.

Just as I guaranteed...you can produce neither link...because they do not exist.

So, your theories are based on little more than your own hatred (I assume).

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Really?

Just as I guaranteed...you can produce neither link...because they do not exist.

So, your theories are based on little more than your own hatred (I assume).

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
Goodbye...now go the beach and pound sand up your ass.

maxresdefault.jpg
She is easy on the eyes...but more importantly she has a great legal mind.

Really? Are you a judge or even a lawyer? What is your personal basis for making such an assertion? Do you know her personally?
Or is your assertion based strictly on the word of others? And do you personally know these people? Or is the entirety of your opinion based on hearsay of people whom you have never met I never a field you have little to know direct experience in?

Now me? I try not to go around making matter-of-fact comments about the state of other people's minds who operate in fields I am not in...whom I have never even met.

The hit job Dem's pulled on Kavanaugh would pale in comparison to their attacks on a woman nominee.

Democrats are superficial. They don’t care about a individual’s background, upbringing, or educational accomplishment. If we are talking about a conservative who is a woman she is instantly uneducated, if the person is African American they are equated to an Uncle Tom, white males only means they are supremacists. It’s the new “acceptable” form of hate speech in mainstream media today.

Last edited:

It wouldn't have mattered, Bush92...the left was going to smear whoever it was! Would it have made it harder? Possibly. But as you can see with Kavanaugh...they have no problems at all using totally fabricated allegations that they simply stack one upon another. They would have done the same to Barrett...or any other nominee. This isn't about something Kavanaugh DID...it's about him being Trump's nominee.

maxresdefault.jpg
She is easy on the eyes...but more importantly she has a great legal mind.

Really? Are you a judge or even a lawyer? What is your personal basis for making such an assertion? Do you know her personally?
Or is your assertion based strictly on the word of others? And do you personally know these people? Or is the entirety of your opinion based on hearsay of people whom you have never met I never a field you have little to know direct experience in?

Now me? I try not to go around making matter-of-fact comments about the state of other people's minds who operate in fields I am not in...whom I have never even met.
Do you know judge Kavanaugh? What’s the basis for your assertions against him...besides her testimony...and that testimony can’t be corroborated. It’s really pretty basic. I watched her on television and she looked lost, confused, mentally and emotionally fragile. She is already making $$$ off of this circus that she volunteered to be a part of. She is simply not convincing.

And you're talking about Chicago?
most people have no clue how important this year is

it's not just the House & Senate, it is the state Houses, because they draw districts after this next census

and your side looks to have grabbed defeat straight from the jaws of victory

there MAY have been a mood for a blue wave; but that is done

the circus surrounding Kavanaugh has been a disaster for team blue

the only thing that stifles conservative turnout is if the Senate does not vote on the nomination to SCOTUS

and we will; we PROBABLY win and get Kav seated; but even if we don't, our people are coming to vote

I hope Trump renominates Kav after midterms IF he is not seated, as we cannot allow this vile and evil smear to succeed; and I originally wanted Amy Barrett - we'll have at least 3 more Republican Senators; maybe more

Democrats overplayed their hand and are about to get punished in November; and yes, we have mostly favorable to Republican districts in most places. Y'all had a real shot to change this (still do, but it ain't likely, not with our people just as fired up as yours)

It wouldn't have mattered, Bush92...the left was going to smear whoever it was! Would it have made it harder? Possibly. But as you can see with Kavanaugh...they have no problems at all using totally fabricated allegations that they simply stack one upon another. They would have done the same to Barrett...or any other nominee. This isn't about something Kavanaugh DID...it's about him being Trump's nominee.
I concur. I just think a woman would have made a more difficult target for liberals to gang-up on and smear. Kavanaugh is super qualified and should take his place on High Court.

And you're talking about Chicago?
most people have no clue how important this year is

it's not just the House & Senate, it is the state Houses, because they draw districts after this next census

and your side looks to have grabbed defeat straight from the jaws of victory

there MAY have been a mood for a blue wave; but that is done

the circus surrounding Kavanaugh has been a disaster for team blue

the only thing that stifles conservative turnout is if the Senate does not vote on the nomination to SCOTUS

and we will; we PROBABLY win and get Kav seated; but even if we don't, our people are coming to vote

I hope Trump renominates Kav after midterms IF he is not seated, as we cannot allow this vile and evil smear to succeed; and I originally wanted Amy Barrett - we'll have at least 3 more Republican Senators; maybe more

Democrats overplayed their hand and are about to get punished in November; and yes, we have mostly favorable to Republican districts in most places. Y'all had a real shot to change this (still do, but it ain't likely, not with our people just as fired up as yours)
All politics is local. It’s all grass roots. Democratic Party not popular with with rural America or suburbia.

Forum List

Back