Trump should release the names

Hillary should release the names of the people she has "suicided". See how this works?

I may have missed it-----have any girls stated that Trump actually raped them? all I remember is "groping" or ----kisses given
gratuitously without invitation

I may have missed it-----have any girls stated that Trump actually raped them? all I remember is "groping" or ----kisses given

Oh yes. Trump's trial for raping a 13-year-year old girl is scheduled for December. Keep up...

It's a hearing, not a trial, dim wit. Just to be clear, since you consider civil to be equivalent to criminal, that means you think Clinton was guilty of a crime in sexually harassing Paula Jones, right? You'd never let it be said you have a double standard ...

When are they scheduling Hillary's trial for exposing top secret information to the Russians, Chinese and our other enemies

As soon as the Clintons admit all their transgressions and all the murders they are responsible for..

These far left drones will always ignore their own and vote for worse than Bush!

Oh yes. Trump's trial for raping a 13-year-year old girl is scheduled for December. Keep up...

It's a hearing, not a trial, dim wit. Just to be clear, since you consider civil to be equivalent to criminal, that means you think Clinton was guilty of a crime in sexually harassing Paula Jones, right? You'd never let it be said you have a double standard ...

When are they scheduling Hillary's trial for exposing top secret information to the Russians, Chinese and our other enemies
Now he's an ignorant Injun.

No, not that I've heard. The only women that have come forward didn't like being assaulted. Where are these women that Trump claims let him grab them by the pussy?

Oh, I forgot about that. Why was the trial moved to December. I thought it was supposed to start this month.

Forum List

Back