Trump should release the names

With all the facts you stated. LOL what a joke.

That is the teabagging right wingers, they never what to work with facts, only speculation.
Listen to "the donald"......!

I may have missed it-----have any girls stated that Trump actually raped them? all I remember is "groping" or ----kisses given
gratuitously without invitation
This is the politics forum you know facts facts aren't welcome here.
I will just note the irony of your non factual talking points response and move on.

With all the facts you stated. LOL what a joke.

That is the teabagging right wingers, they never what to work with facts, only speculation.
Listen to "the donald"......!

I may have missed it-----have any girls stated that Trump actually raped them? all I remember is "groping" or ----kisses given
gratuitously without invitation
This is the politics forum you know facts facts aren't welcome here.
I will just note the irony of your non factual talking points response and move on.
And your facts are were? Again highly amusing listening to you left wingers talk about facts while accepting everything Hillary tells you without question go back to the kiddes table where you belong im going to go talk to grown ups now.

cry a little more, you have a great example in your man. "the donald", the entire world is against you.

Learn to play nice. fool!

Like this?

See, we knew you cannot give up on something that has been proven incorrect. "the donald" has you so brain-washed.
Stay tuned folks!

Do as you say, not as you do, hypocrite?

Whoa, I hit a nerve on that one. Calm down, Kemosabe. It's just a message board

Forum List

Back