Trump should release the names

I may have missed it-----have any girls stated that Trump actually raped them? all I remember is "groping" or ----kisses given
gratuitously without invitation

Oh yes. Trump's trial for raping a 13-year-year old girl is scheduled for December. Keep up...
Oh, I forgot about that. Why was the trial moved to December. I thought it was supposed to start this month.

It was - but the judge changed it to December.

Judge Ronnie Abrams has slated an initial status conference in the civil lawsuit for 16 December in a New York district court.

Trump lawyers given court date over lawsuit alleging rape of 13-year-old

I may have missed it-----have any girls stated that Trump actually raped them? all I remember is "groping" or ----kisses given

Oh yes. Trump's trial for raping a 13-year-year old girl is scheduled for December. Keep up...
Oh, I forgot about that. Why was the trial moved to December. I thought it was supposed to start this month.

Judge Ronnie Abrams has slated an initial status conference in the civil lawsuit for 16 December in a New York district court.

is this so it can be dismissed in case trump gets elected?

is this so it can be dismissed in case trump gets elected?

I don't know. We shall see...

You might be thinking of the trial for the trump university fraud. That one starts November 28th.

Trump University trial set for November 28 - May. 6, 2016

Yes, he's got so many cases going on right now it's hard to keep up with them.

"The women who let him force himself"? Did Monica let Bill Clinton force himself on her in the freaking Oval Office when he couldn't control himself? It should be noted that Ronald Reagan had so much respect for the Oval Office that he never removed his suit jacket and Bill Clinton dropped his pants every chance he had. That's what you get when you elect a sleaze bag and his creepy enabler wife.

Last edited:
See, we knew you cannot give up on something that has been proven incorrect. "the donald" has you so brain-washed.
Stay tuned folks!

Why don't you take your meds. can you say Benghazi one more time.:eusa_clap:

Of the women who let him force himself on them to clear up the stain on his character.

You have a mind like a steel trap. Well done. Ah, the nurse is here now with your meds ...

Benghazi. Hillary's manslaughter act

If this allegation ever turned to be a Trump indictment, he is finished....and not just politically.

Of the women who let him force himself on them to clear up the stain on his character.

As soon as Hillary releases all the names of hostile states she took bribes from in return for access to State Dept. intelligence.

Rati, you have an IQ in the low teens. you are OUTRAGED, OUTRAGED I TELLS YA that Trump slept with models.

That Hillary engaged in treason doesn't bother you at all. You democrats have perspective....

It is, Shittingbull? When was Trump arrested?

Or is it a preliminary hearing to determine if there is enough evidence to proceed with a civil trial, since there is ZERO evidence to compel even left wing prosecutes to touch this bit of slander. :dunno:

Your masters know the answer, though you are too dumb to even ask.

Oh and dumbfuck, hasn't this same suit been tossed out twice before, in tow states (California and Florida) leaving a desperate Clinton slime machine to dig it up, knowing it has zero basis?

Yeah, you pigs are scum.

Or is it a preliminary hearing to determine if there is enough evidence to proceed with a civil trial, since there is ZERO evidence to compel even left wing prosecutes to touch this bit of slander. :dunno:

Oh and dumbfuck, hasn't this same suit been tossed out twice before, in tow states (California and Florida) leaving a desperate Clinton slime machine to dig it up, knowing it has zero basis?

Yeah, you pigs are scum.

UNhinged is a bit upset today (who can blame him)

1. The rape case is a civil one....therefore no arrests can be made.
2. The rape case was thrown out in CA because of the wrong paper work that was filed, but the case is now open in NY.
3. Your contention about Florida involves the suit over Trump Univ. and indeed, Trump bribed his way out of that one....But the same case is going ahead in NY

IF (a big if, of course) the rape case ever moves forward, I'd expect for Melania to file for divorce and the Trump name to be taken down from all those buildings.

Yeah, you pigs are scum.

UNhinged is a bit upset today (who can blame him)

1. The rape case is a civil one....therefore no arrests can be made.
2. The rape case was thrown out in CA because of the wrong paper work that was filed, but the case is now open in NY.
3. Your contention about Florida involves the suit over Trump Univ. and indeed, Trump bribed his way out of that one....But the same case is going ahead in NY

IF (a big if, of course) the rape case ever moves forward, I'd expect for Melania to file for divorce and the Trump name to be taken down from all those buildings.
I wonder what the political persuasion of the judge that moved the rape case to December (after the election) is. Can't sue a pres in civil court. hmmmm

I wonder what the political persuasion of the judge that moved the rape case to December (after the election) is. Can't sue a pres in civil court. hmmmm

The judge is Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams, appointed by Obama for the southern district of NY....The judge is surely a democrat.

See, we knew you cannot give up on something that has been proven incorrect. "the donald" has you so brain-washed.
Stay tuned folks!

Why don't you take your meds. can you say Benghazi one more time.:eusa_clap:

You have a mind like a steel trap. Well done. Ah, the nurse is here now with your meds ...

Benghazi. Hillary's manslaughter act

Wow, Trump convinced me to vote for Johnson? That's amazing, how did he do that? Is he just fucking with me?

Moron

The judge is Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams, appointed by Obama for the southern district of NY....The judge is surely a democrat.
Well that makes no sense at all! I thought there was a vast conspiracy against Donald.

Forum List

Back