Trump should release the names

[

It was - but the judge changed it to December.

Judge Ronnie Abrams has slated an initial status conference in the civil lawsuit for 16 December in a New York district court.

Trump lawyers given court date over lawsuit alleging rape of 13-year-old

It's a preliminary hearing Shittingbull, for a case that was already thrown out in in California and Florida.

The ONLY reason it is even getting a hearing is as a political smear on Trump. The case has no merit, as two courts have already ruled.

[s this so it can be dismissed in case trump gets elected?

It can't be "dismissed" as it is not a case. The farce will be thrown out as it was twice before. It ONLY exists to slander Trump - there is no merit as the other two courts already ruled.

No one expects anything but a ruling of no merit. The suit was not brought to actually go to trial, only to slander and libel Trump.

i have no doubt trump truly believes he has never made an unwanted advance on a woman

[s this so it can be dismissed in case trump gets elected?

It can't be "dismissed" as it is not a case. The farce will be thrown out as it was twice before. It ONLY exists to slander Trump - there is no merit as the other two courts already ruled.

No one expects anything but a ruling of no merit. The suit was not brought to actually go to trial, only to slander and libel Trump.
After all this time you still can't fucking quote properly. No wonder you lap trump's balls.

The ONLY reason it is even getting a hearing is as a political smear on Trump. The case has no merit, as two courts have already ruled.

Don;t be an eternal moron.....The case was dismissed in CA because of wrong paperwork, knowing full well that it was filed already in NY. Florida has nothing to do with the rape case. The woman who procured the 13 year old for Trump is ALSO testifying against Trump......Dark days ahead.

Nitwit........IF Trump's case had NO merit, he would have counter-sued for libel; he hasn't and that should tell you something.....that is, if you had more than half a brain.

Learn to play nice. fool!

See, we knew you cannot give up on something that has been proven incorrect. "the donald" has you so brain-washed.
Stay tuned folks!

Why don't you take your meds. can you say Benghazi one more time.:eusa_clap:

Of the women who let him force himself on them to clear up the stain on his character.

You have a mind like a steel trap. Well done. Ah, the nurse is here now with your meds ...

Benghazi. Hillary's manslaughter act

Wow, Trump convinced me to vote for Johnson? That's amazing, how did he do that? Is he just fucking with me?

Moron

[
Nitwit........IF Trump's case had NO merit, he would have counter-sued for libel; he hasn't and that should tell you something.....that is, if you had more than half a brain.

The case has been thrown out of court twice, retard.

It was brought to create bad publicity - EVERYONE with an IQ over room temperature knows it will be thrown out again. You don't, because your masters haven't programmed you to chant that meme.

The case has been thrown out of court twice, retard.

It was brought to create bad publicity - EVERYONE with an IQ over room temperature knows it will be thrown out again. You don't, because your masters haven't programmed you to chant that meme.

I take no joy to see you suffer so much, UNhinged........Try an enema or a laxative....that should help.

[
Where are those Indictments again?

Put down the Easy-Off once in awhile.

The FBI ruled the Hillary is above the laws that govern commoners. She broke laws she is not subject to because she's "too big to jail."

If Trump wins, an honest DOJ will exist, Comey will be fired and replaced by someone honest, and Hillary WILL go to prison.

I take it the Soros hate sites didn't clue you in on this?

That is the teabagging right wingers, they never what to work with facts, only speculation.
Listen to "the donald"......!

I may have missed it-----have any girls stated that Trump actually raped them? all I remember is "groping" or ----kisses given
gratuitously without invitation
This is the politics forum you know facts facts aren't welcome here.
I will just note the irony of your non factual talking points response and move on.

Forum List

Back