Trump should STAY AWAY from Virginia

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He is too polarizing and could energize the woke brainwashed sheep in NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

PLus, Terry McClinton was trying to tie YOUNGKIN to Trump.

Youngkin is NOT a Trump Pub. He is a moderate.

Youngkin can defeat mcAuliffe....he needs to repeat what McAuliffe said about parents having no say in their children's education.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It is on video.

Bringing in Trump would be like using a tank to kill a cockroach. More damage could be done and the roach may live.

Trump probably will stay away --------------------------------

Though you can never tell, with Trump.

The main thing for me is that poll watchers (Republican) are thronging the election venues right now (mail-in voting), and I feel better because of that. This election corruption business is very worrying.

He is too polarizing and could energize the woke brainwashed sheep in NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

Youngkin can defeat mcAuliffe....he needs to repeat what McAuliffe said about parents having no say in their children's education.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It is on video.

Bringing in Trump would be like using a tank to kill a cockroach. More damage could be done and the roach may live.

Oh I think it would be a fine idea! Go crash the party Tangerine Tornado .. You know you can't stay away!
The funniest part of your post is suggesting that Youngkin is a moderate (he isn't) which insinuates the Donnie is a REAL conservative.
As if! :heehee:

Last edited:
The flip side is he could wake up everyone that's been letting the state go to shit.

I'll bet you Americans in Virgina who don't want the shit going on there outweighs the ones who support it. They just need a kick in the ass to standup, because they do they will look around and see all the others that stood up and say "wow we should have done this before, there are so many of us."

Real Americans need a reason to stop sitting on the sidelines.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It is on video.

Agree. Maculiffe is trying to make this a race between himself and Trump. Youngkin needs to keep distanced from Trump, and I hope Trump understands that. Once Youngkin wins, G-d willing, he can invite Trump to the celebration party.

Not even a link.

Did you just wake up from a dream and wrote it down?

Each night they dream of their orange neon God. He floats in, floats out .. and sometimes they dream that they had to change his diaper which means a WET dream! :)

trump-baby-balloon-animation_2x.gif

The flip side is he could wake up everyone that's been letting the state go to shit.

I'll bet you Americans in Virgina who don't want the shit going on there outweighs the ones who support it. They just need a kick in the ass to standup, because they do they will look around and see all the others that stood up and say "wow we should have done this before, there are so many of us."

You don’t live in Virginia, do you? The hate for Trump is still very strong in NoVa, where the greatest voting bloc lives. I was at the polls this week, and I felt so sorry for the nice older lady offering Republican sample ballots. She was getting lots of sneers and face palms.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It is on video.

When Trump visited to endorse McAuliffe all he did was talk about Trump.

Hilarious

Rent free baby!

But yea, you are right. The DNC has built everything for the future on Trump hate to win elections

It's virtually all they have.

Each night they dream of their orange neon God. He floats in, floats out .. and sometimes they dream that they had to change his diaper which means a WET dream! :)

Ah-ha…..here’s my new friend, with whom I had a nice debate yesterday.

Something that liberals don’t seem to understand is that many, possibly most, of us don’t like Trump personally - and NOBODY, or next to nobody, thinks he’s a god. That’s just divisive talk the liberals do to make those of us who thought Trump a better option out to be stupid, or evil, or racist, or, what’s the latest accusation…..uh…..uh…..”domestic terrorist,”

We simply don’t like the direction the liberals are taking this country, particularly the radical Squad (of whom at least two are blatantly antisemitic, one is just a fool, and the other completely brainwashed).

Trump did a lot of things right during his tenure, and Biden has failed at every single thing.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

It is on video.

Unfortunately Virginia is a liberal state now so even the repubs have to lean blue and support big government - just not as much as a dem

Ah-ha…..here’s my new friend, with whom I had a nice debate yesterday.

Something that liberals don’t seem to understand is that many, possibly most, of us don’t like Trump personally - and NOBODY, or next to nobody, thinks he’s a god. That’s just divisive talk the liberals do to make those of us who thought Trump a better option out to be stupid, or evil, or racist, or, what’s the latest accusation…..uh…..uh…..”domestic terrorist,”

We simply don’t like the direction the liberals are taking this country, particularly the radical Squad (of whom at least two are blatantly antisemitic, one is just a fool, and the other completely brainwashed).

Trump did a lot of things right during his tenure, and Biden has failed at every single thing.

Morning Lisa! The Squad? You can't hang The Squad around the necks of the entire D Party. The Progressive Caucus is different, they hold a great deal of sway. And since Jayapal leads the PC, she does as well. But the four of them by themselves? Nah

Just so you know, I'm an Indy - Not a Dem. I don't hate the Dems as much as I do R's at present, but they are still pretty odorous. TERM LIMITS BAYBEE! :D

When Trump visited to endorse McAuliffe all he did was talk about Trump.

Hilarious

Rent free baby!

But yea, you are right. The DNC has built everything for the future on Trump hate to win elections

It's virtually all they have.
The next day, Youngkin jumped ahead 8 points.

Morning Lisa! The Squad? You can't hang The Squad around the necks of the entire D Party. The Progressive Caucus is different, they hold a great deal of sway. And since Jayapal leads the PC, she does as well. But the four of them by themselves? Nah

Just so you know, I'm an Indy - Not a Dem. I don't hate the Dems as much as I do R's at present, but they are still pretty odorous. TERM LIMITS BAYBEE! :D
Ah.…so you’re an Indy. In a way, I’m disappointed. I really was hopeful in that I found a reasonable Democrat with whom to debate. I am starting to fear there are none. Sigh.

Don’t kid yourself that the anti-American Squad members hold no sway. That bartender idiot has Pelosi practically bowing to her, and Pelosi has a lot of power with her arm-twisting.

It could make for another topic - how much power do the nasties on the Squad really have. One way they hold power is the way they rest of the Dems circle the wagons around them, thereby protecting their hostile messages. But as I said, another topic for another time.

Yeah, that's the basic thing. Things were going well with Trump, however colorful he was, but Biden is a walking catastrophe. Like Carter, one of the worst presidents ever.

Ah.…so you’re an Indy. In a way, I’m disappointed. I really was hopeful in that I found a reasonable Democrat with whom to debate. I am starting to fear there are none. Sigh.

Don’t kid yourself that the anti-American Squad members hold no sway. That bartender idiot has Pelosi practically bowing to her, and Pelosi has a lot of power with her arm-twisting.

It could make for another topic - how much power do the nasties on the Squad really have. One way they hold power is the way they rest of the Dems circle the wagons around them, thereby protecting their hostile messages. But as I said, another topic for another time.
"No enemies on the Left" is the French concept for this situation. The Left protects its far Left, as you are saying, and thus the whole party slides further and further and further into outrageous radicalism. It's what happened in the French Revolution, which resulted in bizarre changes (akin to our trannie problem) and ended in the Great Terror, with so many being guillotined they poisoned the earth in the large square with all the decaying blood and the "Committee on Public Safety" had to move the executions elsewhere.

I know what a "real American" is. Do you?

Morning Lisa! The Squad? You can't hang The Squad around the necks of the entire D Party.
Sure you can. The radical left is increasing their representation in elected office with each election. They are becoming the mainstream Democratic Party and the Blue Dogs are all but gone. Look at all the shit Manchin and Sinema are taking from their party in order to inject some fiscal responsibility into these spending bills, yet they have more in common with the average American than AOC and Ilhan Omar do.

That's the way to win over Republicans to your cause: insult them and totally mischaracterize them. Progs are such douchebags.

iu

Last edited:

Forum List

Back