Trump should turn over his businesses to a blind trust..........

Trump knows his business inside and out and so any trust containing his holdings would be far from blind. Americans knew the situation going into the election and we all should just settle down and keep our eyes on it the best we can.

Trump knows his business inside and out and so any trust containing his holdings would be far from blind. Americans knew the situation going into the election and we all should just settle down and keep our eyes on it the best we can.

His business is now RUNNING THE COUNTRY, Trump knew this going in.

There is not a single way he can remain a businessman somehow isolated from presidency. If he can't be full time American president he needs to quit and go back to his marketing gig.

This is obscene.

You know, there have been other threads where people are saying that Trump should turn over his company to his kids in a blind trust because the possibility exists for things to look bad if he favors one country over another because of his properties.

But..................there is yet another reason why it would be prudent for Trump to turn over his business....................and that is one of the main things that everyone has been screaming about since 9/11, and that's terrorism.

Now, granted, Trump has his building in NYC that has been turned into a fortress by the NYPD and the SS, but that is just ONE property of his, and the rest are soft targets like golf courses and hotels. Since he's become president, he, as well as his family have made the target list of groups like ISIL and the Taliban. Probably others as well.

Now, since they can't storm the WH and hurt him there, nor can they do so in NYC because of all the security, what about places like his golf course in Scotland, or his hotels in the Middle East? If ISIL wanted to make huge headlines and say that they were striking a blow against the Great Satan, what better way to do it than to take down properties that he owns?

Me? Even if I had the money to stay in one of his hotels, I'd pick someplace else. With him becoming president, if he keeps control of his business, the terrorists would love to hit his properties and impact his pocketbook, and that makes his properties susceptible to attack.

I wonder if anyone has thought about increased security for his properties other than NYC?
Those are reasonable points about security at his properties but regardless of him letting someone else run them the scurge of the earth will still consider them targets just as easily as the schools presidential children attend.

Since I don't like Trump, I hope he is stubborn and does NOT divest from his businesses....that way, Trump's administration will prove just as corrupt as Grant's or Jackson's......

It is better to attack than to defend, after all......LOL

You libtards are amazing, here we go raising the standard to even the appearance of a conflict of interest for Trump when you were fine with the Clintons blatantly trading their government influence for money. I'm pretty sure you people are going to burn in hell.
I'd imagine that those who had a problem with the Clinton Foundation accusations would have concerns about the Trump biz conflicts... and those that didn't care about the Clinton Foundation shouldn't be too concerned about Trump. Would you agree?

Not throwing rocks, a blind trust is the right thing to do. its to big of a job, try & lead & run a business at the same time.
He's handing the business to his children to run . Selling off his business is pure idiocy.

His children are all over the White House, and there will most certainly be complaints. To form a real blind trust Trump would have to sell off everything, then put the cash in a blind trust. There is no such thing as fixed assets in a blind trust, and still receiving profit from those fixed assets that are in foreign countries.

Trump has major investments in China, Saudi Arabia and a host of other countries, that implies a conflict of interest when dealing with them. Especially China.

You know, there have been other threads where people are saying that Trump should turn over his company to his kids in a blind trust because the possibility exists for things to look bad if he favors one country over another because of his properties.

But..................there is yet another reason why it would be prudent for Trump to turn over his business....................and that is one of the main things that everyone has been screaming about since 9/11, and that's terrorism.

Now, granted, Trump has his building in NYC that has been turned into a fortress by the NYPD and the SS, but that is just ONE property of his, and the rest are soft targets like golf courses and hotels. Since he's become president, he, as well as his family have made the target list of groups like ISIL and the Taliban. Probably others as well.

Now, since they can't storm the WH and hurt him there, nor can they do so in NYC because of all the security, what about places like his golf course in Scotland, or his hotels in the Middle East? If ISIL wanted to make huge headlines and say that they were striking a blow against the Great Satan, what better way to do it than to take down properties that he owns?

Me? Even if I had the money to stay in one of his hotels, I'd pick someplace else. With him becoming president, if he keeps control of his business, the terrorists would love to hit his properties and impact his pocketbook, and that makes his properties susceptible to attack.

I wonder if anyone has thought about increased security for his properties other than NYC?

Assuming he turned over all his properties to a management company, exactly how would that change any of the scenarios you laid out? He would still own them and they would still bear his name.

You libtards are amazing, here we go raising the standard to even the appearance of a conflict of interest for Trump when you were fine with the Clintons blatantly trading their government influence for money. I'm pretty sure you people are going to burn in hell.

hey fuck head....IF you're objecting to Hillary's shady pay to play deals, then you have NO leg to stand on when the very same thing would be done by an orange president......

You CANNOT bitch on one hand and condone on the other, you hypocritical piece of dung.

Calm yourself libtard before you get a brain tumor. As for Hillary, yeah we swift boated her ass the lesson here is don't fuck with us. :badgrin:

I'd imagine that those who had a problem with the Clinton Foundation accusations would have concerns about the Trump biz conflicts... and those that didn't care about the Clinton Foundation shouldn't be too concerned about Trump. Would you agree?

Big difference, Hillary is a lying corrupt professional politician with a 30 year track record of lies and corruption, and a blood sucking lawyer. Trump isn't, well there you have it.

Big difference, Hillary is a lying corrupt professional politician with a 30 year track record of lies and corruption, and a blood sucking lawyer. Trump isn't, well there you have it.
I can play that game too...

Trump is a lying corrupt thin skinned professional business man with a lifetime track record of bullying, manipulation, and doing whatever he needs to to serve his own self interest. And people like you put him in the white house with the illusion that he is going to be more honest and forthright than any other politician. The dude can't take responsibility for his mistakes... he deflects, attacks, lies, and pushes blame onto his accusers.

If you support his policy positions that's a fine reason to support him, I dont expect him to follow through with most of them, but be real and don't delude yourself into thinking he is going to hold the office with honor and integrity, we have seen his character, or lack there of... just wait till he gets some pushback.

Last edited:

There is not a single way he can remain a businessman somehow isolated from presidency. If he can't be full time American president he needs to quit and go back to his marketing gig.

This is obscene.
His kids are going to run the business, douche bag. He will be a full time president.

FRankly, I think a half time president would be preferable to a full time busybody trying to run our lives from sun up to sun down.

Trump is a lying corrupt thin skinned professional business man with a lifetime track record of bullying, manipulation, and doing whatever he needs to to serve his own self interest. And people like you put him in the white house with the illusion that he is going to be more honest and forthright than any other politician. The dude can't take responsibility for his mistakes... he deflects, attacks, lies, and pushes blame onto his accusers.

If you support his policy positions that's a fine reason to support him, I dont expect him to follow through with most of them, but be real and don't delude yourself into thinking he is going to hold the office with honor and integrity, we have seen his character, or lack there of... just wait till he gets some pushback.
All that from the mind of a taker....impressive....:lol:

Not throwing rocks, a blind trust is the right thing to do. its to big of a job, try & lead & run a business at the same time.
He's handing the business to his children to run . Selling off his business is pure idiocy.

His children are all over the White House, and there will most certainly be complaints. To form a real blind trust Trump would have to sell off everything, then put the cash in a blind trust. There is no such thing as fixed assets in a blind trust, and still receiving profit from those fixed assets that are in foreign countries.

Trump has major investments in China, Saudi Arabia and a host of other countries, that implies a conflict of interest when dealing with them. Especially China.
Trump isn't going to put his holdings in a blind trust. Get used to it.

Hey, moron.......will your ilk monitor Ivanka from visiting daddy, sitting on his lap, and stating......"dear daddy, what should we do about that business office property in Argentina....???"
I'm sure your ilk will be more than eager to blow every little thing into a giant faux scandal, so why would I need to monitor Ivanka?

All that from the mind of a taker....impressive....:lol:
I've never taken a dime from the gov... don't even take tax credits. Suck it

This is obscene.
His kids are going to run the business, douche bag. He will be a full time president.

FRankly, I think a half time president would be preferable to a full time busybody trying to run our lives from sun up to sun down.

His kids are ALREADY on the fucking phone and in the meetings with foreign leaders with daddy at their side asshole.

I'd have no problem his kids running business and stay the fuck out of Trumps presidency. That's not the case at all, they were all in on his presidential bid, they are knee deep in transition and there is nothing indicating they are falling off anytime soon.

Last edited:

Lol - How about NO.

You Trumpsters were all up in arms about how Clinton is supposedly mixing business and running state department, keep bloviating on and on about swamp to be drained....yet have absolutely no reservations about a mountain of blatant conflict of interests Trump is setting up for himself as a PRESIDENT.

Thoughtless lemming much?

This is obscene.

His kids are ALREADY on the fucking phone and in the meetings with foreign leaders with daddy at their side asshole.

I'd have no problem his kids running business and stay the fuck out of Trumps presidency. That's not the case at all, they were all in on his presidential bid, they are knee deep in transition and there is nothing indicating they are falling off anytime soon.

I'm aware of one meeting they attended. Did you imagine his kids weren't going to attend state functions as the children of every other president has done?

Lol - How about NO.

You Trumpsters were all up in arms about how Clinton is supposedly mixing business and running state department, keep bloviating on and on about swamp to be drained....yet have absolutely no reservations about a mountain of blatant conflict of interests Trump is setting up for himself as a PRESIDENT.

Thoughtless lemming much?

You can behave like a petulant child for the next 8 years, but your whining will fall on deaf ears.

Clinton isn't being attacked for "mixing business and running state department." She's under attack because she clearly sold her office to the highest bidder. She took bribes - quid pro quo. That isn't a "conflict of interest." It's a crime.

Forum List

Back