Trump sides with Democrats on debt ceiling

I am not sure you understand the issue. Maybe you are blinded by your partisan hackery. What did you expect from Trump? Denying aid to Harvey's victims? This is the prime example of "damned if you do and damned if you don't" It wouldn't matter for the imbeciles of the left whatever Trump did, they would attack him regardless.

If the Dems could just swallow their pride, apologise for all that nasty shit they've said about him, and start telling him he's fabulous, the Orange Clown would defect, and we'd have a Democrat President.
He's such a whore!

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™
Are you morons saying that Trump should have denied federal aid to Harvey's victims? Because that's how it sounds.
Wow. Just how deep does your tard go?

Are you really so stupid as to believe we are raising the debt ceiling because of Hurricane Harvey?!?! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

I am not sure you understand the issue. Maybe you are blinded by your partisan hackery. What did you expect from Trump? Denying aid to Harvey's victims? This is the prime example of "damned if you do and damned if you don't" It wouldn't matter for the imbeciles of the left whatever Trump did, they would attack him regardless.
Oh for fuck's sake McConnell and Ryan were going to put up Harvey bills. He didn't do this for Harvey. He got even for the Turtle and Ryan not delivering. And he even dissed Muchkin.

There will have to be second votes on spending and the debt in Dec .. or maybe early Jan now, and the gop hates that.

BUT, if he wants tax reform, this tees it up. The dems will want DACA too, but I don't think Trump really cares one way or another on that.

The Democrats got everything they wanted on this despite being the minority party. I guess this makes Trump a RINO and McConnell and Ryan who know they were screwed to be real Republicans.

You have to admit, Trump isn't much of a negotiator.

The Democrats got everything they wanted on this despite being the minority party. I guess this makes Trump a RINO and McConnell and Ryan who know they were screwed to be real Republicans.

But Trump may have gotten what he wanted. All the talking heads have been saying "Trump must learn everything goes though McConnell (and Ryan)" Trump maybe can force votes in both chambers when the gop doesn't have the votes to pass something without the dems.

But Trump may have gotten what he wanted. All the talking heads have been saying "Trump must learn everything goes though McConnell (and Ryan)" Trump maybe can force votes in both chambers when the gop doesn't have the votes to pass something without the dems.

If Trump learned that he needs Democrats to pass anything, that's still a big fat win for Democrats (and RINOs).

RINO says what?

Trump-debt-ceiling-TW.jpg

Has any legislation passed that I missed?

If not, this is all just political posturing and talk.

In politics as in life - "Talk is Cheap".

Sure, Kid. Trump totally didn't fold.

DId he?

Please link to the new legislation.

Thanks in advance.

Listen to the audio of Trump himself.

Trump Cuts Deal With 'Nancy & Chuck' On Debt Ceiling, Budget And More

All of the sudden there is not doubt, debt ceiling is automatic. Now, McConnell and Ryan might do something to kill raising the debt ceiling but then you're depending on the Republican establishment to get your way, Trump is going to sign any debt ceiling increase.

:badgrin:

DId he?

Please link to the new legislation.

Thanks in advance.

Listen to the audio of Trump himself.

Trump Cuts Deal With 'Nancy & Chuck' On Debt Ceiling, Budget And More

All of the sudden there is not doubt, debt ceiling is automatic. Now, McConnell and Ryan might do something to kill raising the debt ceiling but then you're depending on the Republican establishment to get your way, Trump is going to sign any debt ceiling increase.

:badgrin:

Get my way? What is my way?

Forum List

Back