Trump Siding With Russian Intelligence

Why doesn't Trump just admit he's a commie lover. He even married one. Melania's dad is/was an official in the Communist Party.

US intelligence offer up any proof of a Russian hack yet?

Until they do it's all hearsay and accusations

Are you fucking serious? Can you not read?

FBI, DHS release report on Russia hacking
Oh you mean the report that offers little in the way of proof.

As contained in your ljnk.

Jesus FUCKING Christ you're stupid.

o_O
Highlight the proof....bet ya don't....there isn't any

You truly are one of the dimmest bulbs on this forum....well you and the idiot OP.

They haven't shown one shred of proof, not even a smidgen

o_O

You truly are one of the dimmest bulbs on this forum....well you and the idiot OP.

You didn't read it. You replied too fast.

Until you read it, fuck all the way off with your stupid ass.

o_O

You didn't read it. You replied too fast.

Until you read it, fuck all the way off with your stupid ass.

I didn't have to read it, if they had proof it would be all over the media and internet. It's not....think hard :)

Trump is defending Wikileaks and Wikileaks is defending Russia. Damn, what a treasonous mess.

Wikileaks is defending the TRUTH, Trump and Russia happens to be on the side of the truth, as simple as that.

Do you know what the word truth means?

The lying MSM, like Washington Post, lost all credibility.
They were lying about Trump's popularity, now they are lying again.
They cannot get over Trump's election, they really need professional help.

But the worst thing is that these dishonest guys, that promote fake news, are not just liars, they are STUPID liars.

:D

Does the left alledge that Wikileaks is affiliated with Russian intelligence? That's a new one.

The lying leftist media still hopes that the Normies in the USA are dumbed down and will believe any retarded CT, without checking the facts.

They tried this tactics during the election campaign, but they failed miserably.

If they were smart guys, they would learn from their mistakes, and improve their tactics.

But, fortunately, they will go on with discrediting the Left, and that is good.

How does Trump respond to this:

586e96361200002d00ad5cb4.jpeg

SPY CHIEF PUSHES BACK AT TRUMP ‘DISPARAGEMENT’

Clapper: International ‘Concern’ Over Prez-Elect’s Trash-Talking...

Intel Community ‘Resolutely’ Supports Assessment Of DNC Hack...

Russian Meddling Included Cyberattacks, Propaganda, Disinformation, Fake News...

Full Report Next Week...

Trump will forever wear the stink of being an illegitimate president.

Full Report Next Week...

That's what libs always do. This was the best they had to run with. Problem is it's a double edged sword. We are supposed to focus on the messenger and ignore the message. If you have a brain it isn't possible.

Even if Russians were involved in the DNC leaks you need to prove it altered the elections. Plus, only liberals care about what liberals define as legitimate.

Full Report Next Week...

That's what libs always do. This was the best they had to run with. Problem is it's a double edged sword. We are supposed to focus on the messenger and ignore the message. If you have a brain it isn't possible.

Even if Russians were involved in the DNC leaks you need to prove it altered the elections. Plus, only liberals care about what liberals define as legitimate.

Most sane, functional, living humans know that Russian hacking affected the outcome of the election. I take the word of intelligence officials like Clapper. You obviously believe a sexual predator with no political experience like Trump.

Russian Meddling Included Cyberattacks, Propaganda, Disinformation, Fake News

Full Report Next Week...

Most sane, functional, living humans know that Russian hacking affected the outcome of the election. I take the word of intelligence officials like Clapper. You obviously believe a sexual predator with no political experience like Trump.

Right. And you believed all the intelligence officers under Bush and will be happy to under Trump as well.

I believe evidence, not the consensus of opinion. Where's the evidence? You linked to HuffPo? Are you high?

Full Report Next Week...

Right. And you believed all the intelligence officers under Bush and will be happy to under Trump as well.

I believe evidence, not the consensus of opinion. Where's the evidence? You linked to HuffPo? Are you high?

Are you really that brain-dead? Proof has already been provided and more is coming

Russian Meddling Included Cyberattacks, Propaganda, Disinformation, Fake News...

Full Report Next Week...

Full Report Next Week...

Are you really that brain-dead? Proof has already been provided and more is coming

Full Report Next Week...

Post some facts, Totempole. I'm not going to your whack site.

Full Report Next Week...

Full Report Next Week...

What "facts" would you believe? From Putin? From Assange?

Full Report Next Week...

Full Report Next Week...

all links to HuffPo

Forum List

Back