trump signals the biginning of the end for the NFL

trump does not like the new kick off rules, so he pitches a fit. Who cares what you think Donald. Yeah. Slamming the NFL is a great political move....Ha Ha
So not liking the new kickoff rules--my husband and I hate them too--is pitching a fit? Doesn't take much to qualify as a fit for the TDS crowd does it?

Can we say you are pitching a fit because Trump expressed an opinion?

So not liking the new kickoff rules--my husband and I hate them too--is pitching a fit? Doesn't take much to qualify as a fit for the TDS crowd does it?

Can we say you are pitching a fit because Trump expressed an opinion?
His opinion? What a joke. trump is still mad the NFL told him to go fuck himself.

trump does not like the new kick off rules, so he pitches a fit. Who cares what you think Donald. Yeah. Slamming the NFL is a great political move....Ha Ha

The number of registered voters for the Republican Party in the US is approximately 38.8 million. If we all cared what Donald Trump thought, you fuckers would never again hold an office as lowly and the country dog catcher.

The number of registered voters for the Republican Party in the US is approximately 38.8 million. If we all cared what Donald Trump thought, you fuckers would never again hold an office as lowly and the country dog catcher.
backards1.gif

And there are 45.5 million registered voters for the Dems.

and 32.5 million registered independents.

You all could not stop anyone from winning anything

I don’t care what Trump thinks of the NFL and this isn’t a reason to vote or not vote for anyone, your are just being a baby, much like Trump.

And there are 45.5 million registered voters for the Dems.

and 32.5 million registered independents.

You all could not stop anyone from winning anything

We sure as hell stopped Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush, didn't we? And we'll stop Kamalalalala.

Forum List

Back