Trump Signed the Pledge

What if he wants to run as a Know Nothing?
Ravi… we went through this many times… No president ever knew everything about everything. Presidents need the vision and experts they put in cabinet positions work out the details…It has been always like that…
Yes, but one should expect the president would have some experience in governing since he will lead one of the most complex and power governments on earth, or economic policy and government finance since the federal government is about 25% of the entire GDP, or constitutional law, or foreign policy.

Every president will hire others to handle details but ultimately it is the president that will make the major decisions. The more the president knows about the workings of government, the law, foreign policy, and economics, the better equipped he will be to make those decisions.

I'm not looking for perfect. One divorce, people marry young and marry stupid. One bankruptcy, accidents happen. 7 broken promises, we have a pattern of deceitful behavior.

And the hildebeast is the pinnacle of honesty right?
of course not. She is probably, maybe, the one creep more dishonest than him. I think so anyway.

But we have 15 other choices. Almost all better than him, and all of them far far more honest than him or her.

Hillary and Trump are two foul rotten peas from the same pod. He is running for her, for some foul corporate benefit.

The only other candidate I wouldnt mind as prez is Carson.
The rest are all RINOs.
RINOS...you mean those righties who actually think for themselves and dont toe the line like the rest of the zombies do?...

You mean like "BONER" and the "BITCH MITCH"?
ask the guy who said the rest are all RINOS.....those 2 guys, rinos or not, are kinda useless to me....

Ravi… we went through this many times… No president ever knew everything about everything. Presidents need the vision and experts they put in cabinet positions work out the details…It has been always like that…
Yes, but one should expect the president would have some experience in governing since he will lead one of the most complex and power governments on earth, or economic policy and government finance since the federal government is about 25% of the entire GDP, or constitutional law, or foreign policy.

Every president will hire others to handle details but ultimately it is the president that will make the major decisions. The more the president knows about the workings of government, the law, foreign policy, and economics, the better equipped he will be to make those decisions.
T. Roosevelt, Eisenhower…Obama

I'm not looking for perfect. One divorce, people marry young and marry stupid. One bankruptcy, accidents happen. 7 broken promises, we have a pattern of deceitful behavior.

of course not. She is probably, maybe, the one creep more dishonest than him. I think so anyway.

But we have 15 other choices. Almost all better than him, and all of them far far more honest than him or her.

Hillary and Trump are two foul rotten peas from the same pod. He is running for her, for some foul corporate benefit.

The rest are all RINOs.
RINOS...you mean those righties who actually think for themselves and dont toe the line like the rest of the zombies do?...

And which of those RINOs would be you are referring to?
you tell me you are the one who used that term,i dont have little names like you guys do for those who dont kiss your collective asses ...you party dipshits just cant comprehend someone having an opposing thought to your own,or someone who may lean right on most things but has the gall and audacity to maybe lean left on something,shit like that just seems to fuck your thought processes up....but dont worry you people are not alone,your fellow lefty party people are the same way....

The rest are all RINOs.

you tell me you are the one who used that term,i dont have little names like you guys do for those who dont kiss your collective asses ...you party dipshits just cant comprehend someone having an opposing thought to your own,or someone who may lean right on most things but has the gall and audacity to maybe lean left on something,shit like that just seems to fuck your thought processes up....but dont worry you people are not alone,your fellow lefty party people are the same way....

So tell me,of all the so called republicans running,which ones are for getting rid of the illegals?

T. Roosevelt, Eisenhower…Obama
Teddy Roosevelt was very knowledge and experienced in government. He worked in a number of government offices before being elected to the New York State Assembly, later governor of New York, Vice President and finally President.

Eisenhower, along with 3 other military men never held public office before becoming president. However, Eisenhower certainly gained foreign policy experience. He also served as Chief of Staff of the Army and was the first Supreme NATO commander, experience that was certainly valuable to him as president.

Obama was a constitutional lawyer, served in the Illinois State Senate, and the US Senate.

If you look through the list of our 44 presidents, you will find none that have neither held elected offices or worked for the government before becoming president.

So far, the closest Trump, has got to serving in government is lining the pockets of elected officials and candidates.

Last edited:

Yes, this is normally why we elect former governors over senators. But last time, we elected a community organizer who had no governing experience, no economic experience, no foreign policy or constitutional law experience... then re-elected him for a second term. At least Trump has run something.

It seems the only ones really upset about this situation are the Liberals.............

LOL

They wanted a third party run to get the Hildabeast elected.................

I don't trust Trump. Never have........only enjoy watching him make the status quo dance............When he refused to pledge not going third party...........he turned a lot of people against him................and rightfully so as he is called Ross for doing so.............he can't win the nomination unless he proves to people like me that he's not a fraud...................

It seems the only ones really upset about this situation are the Liberals.............

LOL

I don't trust Trump. Never have........only enjoy watching him make the status quo dance............When he refused to pledge not going third party...........he turned a lot of people against him................and rightfully so as he is called Ross for doing so.............he can't win the nomination unless he proves to people like me that he's not a fraud...................

I know... they ran out here again, half-cocked but loaded for bear and once again, Trump dominates the news cycle and sucks all the oxygen from the room. I don't think he could play them better if they were the Stradivarius Party! ....And they just keep coming back for more! :rofl:

LOL

I know... they ran out here again, half-cocked but loaded for bear and once again, Trump dominates the news cycle and sucks all the oxygen from the room. I don't think he could play them better if they were the Stradivarius Party! ....And they just keep coming back for more! :rofl:
DA Libs want him as a third party candidate to win the election and nothing more. A lot of butt hurt going on with the Libbies here over this....................

5b84d016522e06d2970fdc693074872a5f61f5a6cd1fec5a4fdbbfd40b2fe0a3.jpg

The rest are all RINOs.

So tell me,of all the so called republicans running,which ones are for getting rid of the illegals?
talk is cheap....when they get elected is when that talk counts.....and its funny how so many things that are promised just never seem to come about...like the illegal problem....

The rest are all RINOs.

talk is cheap....when they get elected is when that talk counts.....and its funny how so many things that are promised just never seem to come about...like the illegal problem....

At least Trump is saying the right things.
All the cock sucking RINOs are all for amnesty.

like i said talk is cheap....and ill say this right now....if trump gets elected president 4 years from that day they will still be here in this country...

like i said talk is cheap....and ill say this right now....if trump gets elected president 4 years from that day they will still be here in this country...

I guess we'll get to find out.

Yes, this is normally why we elect former governors over senators. But last time, we elected a community organizer who had no governing experience, no economic experience, no foreign policy or constitutional law experience... then re-elected him for a second term. At least Trump has run something.
The experience one get's as a law maker and a teacher of constitutional law is certainly more applicable to the job of the president than selling real estate. Among those who came to the presidency with legislative experience were Lincoln, Jackson, Truman, and Kennedy. Sorry no real estate salesman or reality TV personality stars on the list.

The experience one get's as a law maker and a teacher of constitutional law is certainly more applicable to the job of the president than selling real estate. Among those who came to the presidency with legislative experience were Lincoln, Jackson, Truman, and Kennedy. Sorry no real estate salesman or reality TV personality stars on the list.
You make me wonder when you are going to descend from your ivory tower to face reality… When you touch the ground again you will notice that the public sentiment is that anybody and I mean anybody would be a better president than we have now. So your real estate rhetoric won't really work but naturally you are free to repeat it over and over again.

I'm sure Trump doesn't even care about this stupid pledge. He took the pledge because he needed to do that in order to run as a republican. Now no one can stop him on the way to the victory.

He's actually run four things. Right into the ground, bankrupt.

What a great candidate for the job of running a country in debt trying to recover from a shaky economy. Why we might as well cancel the primaries right now, can't imagine a better guy to run a country than an attention whore with no experience in politics at all who's run his own business into the ground.

Four times.

Forum List

Back