Trump signs being stolen, defaced, burned by the hundreds

...the Liberal Political Terrorism continues to spread.....much like Hillary's feces down the local storm drain.....:p

They are yard signs, nothing more. Even in local elections they often fall victim, it's common, it always has been.

We bought an old Police Cruiser to use as our Winter "beater". We park in it in the Circle outside, one night someone put Trump Bumper Sticker on the rear bumper (not us). The next night someone smashed out the rear window. Gotta love that Lefty tolerance.

They are yard signs, nothing more. Even in local elections they often fall victim, it's common, it always has been.
When they are stolen, especially from people's yards, it is a CRIME. One couple finally put up a camera and captured the car and girl who was repeatedly stealing their Trump signs. The couple was nice enough to NOT press charges, allow her to return the sign, and pay for the ones she had already destroyed.

Personally I might put up a Trump sign, put a smaller sign next to it warning that the Trump sign is electrified, and hook it up to 'juice' THEN film the events as dumbass Liberals run up and grab the sign. :p

We bought an old Police Cruiser to use as our Winter "beater". We park in it in the Circle outside, one night someone put Trump Bumper Sticker on the rear bumper (not us). The next night someone smashed out the rear window. Gotta love that Lefty tolerance.
You probably did it yourself to get attention

Absolutely, $327 worth.

When they are stolen, especially from people's yards, it is a CRIME. One couple finally put up a camera and captured the car and girl who was repeatedly stealing their Trump signs. The couple was nice enough to NOT press charges, allow her to return the sign, and pay for the ones she had already destroyed.

Personally I might put up a Trump sign, put a smaller sign next to it warning that the Trump sign is electrified, and hook it up to 'juice' THEN film the events as dumbass Liberals run up and grab the sign. :p

Neat, punish those who commit a crime with an even bigger crime. Makes perfect sense.

In other news, campaign signs are cheap, disposable and are often times stolen.

Neat, punish those who commit a crime with an even bigger crime. Makes perfect sense.

Sorry, If I put a sign up in my yard and hook it up to electricity then put ANOTHER sign up next to the 1st one warning people 1) stay out of my yard, 2) don't touch the sign because it is electrified, and in the middle of the night you run up into my yard and grab the sign, what happens then - on my part - isn't illegal!

Trying to make money off the associated video might be. :p

Pissant cowards sneaking into a yard at night to steal a sign....you have to wonder if it will be the highlight of their lives?

Pissant cowards sneaking into a yard at night to steal a sign....you have to wonder if it will be the highlight of their lives?
I would think going to jail and becoming some prisoner's bitch would be. :p

You probably did it yourself to get attention

Absolutely, $327 worth.
Seems a little unsustainable

Still using the pic you stole from me for your siggy I see....other than being a thief and a loser, what else you got?

In other news, campaign signs are cheap, disposable and are often times stolen.

Bullshit. You people would be screaming crying racism or sexism if an Obama or Hillary sign was defaced or stolen. You people would not be telling Black families or Women's groups that signs are cheap, disposable (though that is how it looks like you treat votes).

Forum List

Back