🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump signs bill allowing states to defund planned parenthood

The Walton family donations heavily favor Republicans, so you would have no problems if Democrats passed laws that said Walmart could not process food Stamps?

I hope you can reread this portion and spot your logical fallacy. That is just an absurd statement. However, it does provide some insight into the liberal mind.

PP donates to Democrats, Republicans say Medicaid/Medicare not valid there.

Walmart donates to Republicans, Democrats could say food stamps not valid there.

I'm sorry id that was too difficult for you.
In order for an argument to be logical all contingent components must be equal.
Your logical fallacy is...A Composition Fallacy.
Walmart is not subsidized by the government, PP is. Your usage of the Food Stamp program is also logically incorrect as food stamps are a completely separate program in which Walmart AGREES to take part in. Walmart's existence is not contingent upon food stamps. Whereas PP's existence is contingent, at least in part, on government subsidy.
Who lobbies who is separate and immaterial as your primary example of which was logically flawed.

View attachment 121614

I can always tell when someone is losing an argument, they post a really big graphic as if they think that's going to help.

The Walton family donations heavily favor Republicans, so you would have no problems if Democrats passed laws that said Walmart could not process food Stamps?

I hope you can reread this portion and spot your logical fallacy. That is just an absurd statement. However, it does provide some insight into the liberal mind.

PP donates to Democrats, Republicans say Medicaid/Medicare not valid there.

Walmart donates to Republicans, Democrats could say food stamps not valid there.

I'm sorry id that was too difficult for you.
In order for an argument to be logical all contingent components must be equal.
Your logical fallacy is...A Composition Fallacy.
Walmart is not subsidized by the government, PP is. Your usage of the Food Stamp program is also logically incorrect as food stamps are a completely separate program in which Walmart AGREES to take part in. Walmart's existence is not contingent upon food stamps. Whereas PP's existence is contingent, at least in part, on government subsidy.
Who lobbies who is separate and immaterial as your primary example of which was logically flawed.

View attachment 121614

I can always tell when someone is losing an argument, they post a really big graphic as if they think that's going to help.
No...I missed his point about Medicaid and Medicare. I didn't realize my error until he asked me to show him where this subsidy was coming from. He is right, his was a good comparison. One learns through debate. I learned something.

Funny. We are poor and yet we have NEVER used Planned Parenthood. Always used a regular OBGYN. We PLANNED our kids we KNEW the risk we were taking having unprotected sex with our 1st and 3rd kids. 2nd and 4th were actually planned pregnancies.

Odium

You're lying, of course but IF you "planned" your kids, you must have used some sort of birth control, or abstinence.

So why do you believe you have the right to stop others from BUYING their own birth control?

You don't.

And please, don't bother to lie about taxes paying for abortions. They don't.

But in certain circumstances, taxes do pay for abortions in hospitals. But that's okay with you, isn't it.

First of all it wasn't an Executive Action by Trump, it was a bill passed by Congress which he signed. Second, it does not forbid the states from funding PP, but merely leaves the decision up to them. Which IMHO is the way it should be. Third, for years the Left has been saying that federal dollars are not paying for abortions, so what's the problem? Unless of course they were lying through their teeth.

Trump signs bill allowing states to defund planned parenthood

So what, they can get contributions to continue...

It's about time the fed got out of funding planned parenthood.
Seems all that planned parenthood.did was to keep the black population down,

So you have a problem with the Feds protecting poor people when you know that some states will defund PP if federal protection is taken away. Is that just another way of saying that you're too much of a coward to admit that you want to block poor people from having an abortion?

Nobody is stopping anybody from having an abortion. It's legal in all 50 states.

So you have a problem with the Feds protecting poor people when you know that some states will defund PP if federal protection is taken away. Is that just another way of saying that you're too much of a coward to admit that you want to block poor people from having an abortion?

Nobody is stopping anybody from having an abortion. It's legal in all 50 states.

Legal - yes.

Affordable and accessible? NO.

Legal - yes.

That's not my problem. People need to accept responsibility for their actions. It's not my obligation to pay for somebody else's fuck up.

Furthermore, planned parenthood isn't supposed to be using tax dollars for abortions anyway, right? That's always what the pro-life crowd is told, so why is this defunding even an issue for people seeking an abortion? That would seem to contradict the left's narrative regarding PP.

First of all it wasn't an Executive Action by Trump, it was a bill passed by Congress which he signed. Second, it does not forbid the states from funding PP, but merely leaves the decision up to them. Which IMHO is the way it should be. Third, for years the Left has been saying that federal dollars are not paying for abortions, so what's the problem? Unless of course they were lying through their teeth.

task0778

You are correct that federal funding did not pay for abortions.

The "problem" is that the fed funding paid for things like cancer screening, pre-natal care, birth control and the like.

It's about time the fed got out of funding planned parenthood.
Seems all that planned parenthood.did was to keep the black population down,

No. But affordable birth control did allow poor men and women to plan their families and affordable pre-natal care assured healthy women and babies.

I'm really sick of RWNJ slime pretending they care about blacks in one thread and then applauding atrocities against them in other threads.

The poor come in all colors and being poor is very often not their "fault", as Tipsycatlover said earlier.

Where are the REAL christians in this? Why aren't they fighting for decent care for the poor?

They're not because they hate the poor.

:puke:

Funny. We are poor and yet we have NEVER used Planned Parenthood. Always used a regular OBGYN. We PLANNED our kids we KNEW the risk we were taking having unprotected sex with our 1st and 3rd kids. 2nd and 4th were actually planned pregnancies.

Odium

You're lying, of course but IF you "planned" your kids, you must have used some sort of birth control, or abstinence.

So why do you believe you have the right to stop others from BUYING their own birth control?

You don't.

And please, don't bother to lie about taxes paying for abortions. They don't.

But in certain circumstances, taxes do pay for abortions in hospitals. But that's okay with you, isn't it.
Yawn.

You mean Planned Extermination might have to be like other clinics, and stand on their own?
Again, PP is not being handed money. I love it when you assholes have a fit about shit you know nothing about. This is how we got stuck with El Cheeto,.

Well asshole, they get Medicaid money right?

Actually, if they would get out of the abortion business, I would be all for their other services, especially when they hand out birth control to liberals.

Legal - yes.

That's not my problem. People need to accept responsibility for their actions. It's not my obligation to pay for somebody else's fuck up.

Furthermore, planned parenthood isn't supposed to be using tax dollars for abortions anyway, right? That's always what the pro-life crowd is told, so why is this defunding even an issue for people seeking an abortion? That would seem to contradict the left's narrative regarding PP.

Guess what, dumbass, if birth control is not affordable & not accessible, more will get pregnant and, without abortions, produving more unwanted children who will end up in jail and/or on government programs & you pay for it.

Quit being such a jackass \Like you have never received government help.

You mean Planned Extermination might have to be like other clinics, and stand on their own?
Again, PP is not being handed money. I love it when you assholes have a fit about shit you know nothing about. This is how we got stuck with El Cheeto,.

Actually, if they would get out of the abortion business, I would be all for their other services, especially when they hand out birth control to liberals.
Reimbursement for services. I guess you think insurance companies subsidize doctors.

You got caught being an ignorant fuck & you know it.

That's interesting. Aren't you and your wife on the dole?

Ya, you wouldn't want to help poor people. :rolleyes:

Depends on one's definition of "help."
Plan their families, you know, like in the name, planned parenthood. Rich people can pay for their own doctors, poor families can use some help... with legal health care. You want to change some on abortion, fight it at the Supreme Court, don't beat up on poor people because they're an easier target, that's cowardly at best.

Nothing entitles Planned Parenthood, a private organization, to anyone's tax dollars. If states feel they need to provide funding to them to "help" the poor then so be it, but when the federal government oversteps its bounds and tells you you have to, that's the problem.

You moron, they are not talking about funding PP by giving them money, they are talking about reimbursements from Medicaid & such for medical services rendered.

So when it comes for tax time and you are forced to pay for abortions, because the certain plan you have to pick just happen to make SINGLE NON MARRIED MEN also pay for MATERNITY leave are you going to want to pay for some shit that isn't even your issue.

That's as bad as people who have to pay fked up school taxes when they don't even have kids.

It is a rip off scam and they brainwash you non criticle thinkers into falling for the bs, it makes them rich why do you think the CEO of pp gets to drive a car that probably cost more than your house.

Reimbursement for services. I guess you think insurance companies subsidize doctors.

guess what under Obamacare you end up having to pay those reimbursements back we just had someone from H and R block tell us that. She said these people come in thought they were given credit etc.... In the end of the year bam pay back time.

guess what under Obamacare you end up having to pay those reimbursements back we just had someone from H and R block tell us that. She said these people come in thought they were given credit etc.... In the end of the year bam pay back time.

Only if you underestimated your income like a dumbass like you would do.

You should learn more how the ACA works so you can avoid making such an ass out of yourself.

You estimate your income to set your subsidy. If it increases, you are supposed to make an adjustment.

You people are dumber
Ya, you wouldn't want to help poor people. :rolleyes:

Plan their families, you know, like in the name, planned parenthood. Rich people can pay for their own doctors, poor families can use some help... with legal health care. You want to change some on abortion, fight it at the Supreme Court, don't beat up on poor people because they're an easier target, that's cowardly at best.

Nothing entitles Planned Parenthood, a private organization, to anyone's tax dollars. If states feel they need to provide funding to them to "help" the poor then so be it, but when the federal government oversteps its bounds and tells you you have to, that's the problem.

You moron, they are not talking about funding PP by giving them money, they are talking about reimbursements from Medicaid & such for medical services rendered.

So when it comes for tax time and you are forced to pay for abortions, because the certain plan you have to pick just happen to make SINGLE NON MARRIED MEN also pay for MATERNITY leave are you going to want to pay for some shit that isn't even your issue.

That's as bad as people who have to pay fked up school taxes when they don't even have kids.

It is a rip off scam and they brainwash you non criticle thinkers into falling for the bs, it makes them rich why do you think the CEO of pp gets to drive a car that probably cost more than your house.

Who paid for your education?

When you buy health insurance, your premiums go into a pool. Insurance companies use YOUR money to pay for abortions.

LMFAO

When you apply for Obamacare through your health insurance exchange, you need to estimate what your family income for 2014 will be. If you estimate it will be below 400% of the federal poverty level for a family your size, you will be eligible to receive a subsidy to help pay your monthly insurance premiums. The amount of the premium assistance is based on your estimated income and the amount of your health insurance premiums. This premium assistance can be worth thousands of dollars per year.

When you apply for Obamacare through your health insurance exchange, you need to estimate what your family income for 2014 will be. If you estimate it will be below 400% of the federal poverty level for a family your size, you will be eligible to receive a subsidy to help pay your monthly insurance premiums. The amount of the premium assistance is based on your estimated income and the amount of your health insurance premiums. This premium assistance can be worth thousands of dollars per year.

One way to avoid having to pay back all or part of your Obamacare premium assistance is to report to your health exchange any changes in your income during the year. The exchange can adjust downward the amount of premium assistance you receive for the remainder of the year.

Another way to avoid having to repay all or part your premium assistance is to elect to have all or part of your premium assistance sent to you as a tax refund when you file your tax return, instead of paid in advance to your health insurer during the year. In other words, you pay the entire amount out of your own pocket during the year, and then you are reimbursed by the amount of premium assistance you qualify for.

For details, see your health insurance exchange. Links to your state exchange are at

Only if you underestimated your income like a dumbass like you would do.

You should learn more how the ACA works so you can avoid making such an ass out of yourself.

You estimate your income to set your subsidy. If it increases, you are supposed to make an adjustment.

You people are dumber

Who paid for your education?

When you buy health insurance, your premiums go into a pool. Insurance companies use YOUR money to pay for abortions.

upload_2017-4-13_17-58-52.png

Two-thirds of Obamacare customers had to pay back subsidy amount to IRS, study shows

AND YOU WERE SAYING..................... LMFAO

Most filers who received government subsidies to buy Obamacare plans had to pay money back to the IRS this year, according to an H&R Block analysis released Monday that looks at the health law’s first full tax season.

The tax-prep giant studied its own massive customer base and concluded that two-thirds of its filers who got subsidies from Obamacare were overpaid during the course of the year, and owed money back to the IRS on the April 15 deadline.

They repaid $729 on average, cutting the average refund by about a third.

Under the original terms of the Affordable Care Act they would have been capped at repayments of just $250, but Congress went back and lifted those caps, ensuring that the government could “claw back” most of the overpayments, and saving billions of dollars that have gone to other government priorities.

This tax season marked the first time the IRS has had to enforce its part of Obamacare — the tax penalties levied on those who lacked insurance, and the tax subsidies paid to Americans who qualified for help in buying plans.

Up to 7.5 million people got subsidies in 2014 based on their expected incomes, and had to use their tax forms to reconcile those projects with their actual income.

Two-thirds of Obamacare customers had to pay back subsidy amount to IRS, study shows

Forum List

Back