vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Screenshot%2B2017-02-12%2Bat%2B1.48.45%2BPM.png

Ouch ...

45 to 40.

Wow, his term is over after 3 weeks.

What a shame, he had a nice run.

The same Polls that gave Hillary Clinton a 90% chance to be President. LOL.

Tell me, how does it feel to hold on to your Butt Hurt so long after the Election?

More people trust Trump than they trust where you get your news from.

And that's a fact.

You have a link to where Gallup or any other national polling "that gave Hillary Clinton a 90% chance to be President." ?

Of course you don't because it is made up bullshit by a pathetic dummy - you.

LOL, libtards are still trying to use polls after they have been proven wrong.
I love how these Pollsters interview 500 people, mostly with misleading questions, and usually they call people in an urban area, and then claim they are accurate, and unbiased. Never trust a poll, a pollster, or a liberal.

Tell me, how does it feel to hold on to your Butt Hurt so long after the Election?

And that's a fact.

The Investors Business Daily poll has Trump's approval at 42%. The Investors Business Daily final electin poll had Hillary ahead by 2 points. She won by 2 points.

That's how off your polls are.

I love how these Pollsters interview 500 people, mostly with misleading questions, and usually they call people in an urban area, and then claim they are accurate, and unbiased. Never trust a poll, a pollster, or a liberal.

You are talking nonsense.

You have a link to where Gallup or any other national polling "that gave Hillary Clinton a 90% chance to be President." ?

Of course you don't because it is made up bullshit by a pathetic dummy - you.

Gallup didn't even poll the presidential election. You're talking to Birthers. They're immune to the truth.

Gallup interviews 1000 people everyday and asks them simple question:

The Gallup Organization has been tracking presidential job approval for more than 60 years. We ask a straightforward question -- " Do you approve or disapprove of the way [president’s name] is handling his job as president?" We have probably asked this question more than any other, and it has given us an unparalleled measure of Americans’ reactions to their presidents since the days of FDR.

Examining Presidential Job Approval

Any other blatant bullshit you'd like to spread asshole?

And that's a fact.

It's great to see these shitheads have a nervous break down every single day. Losers....literally.

DEMS have lost over 900 legislative seats across the federal and state governments during his 8 years.

Nine Hundred.

Here is a graphic representation of how many elected officials the Dems have lost during Obama's term:

shapenty-900-pieces-colorful-self-adhesive-round-diy-bling-rhinestone-sticker-sheet-for-scrapbooking-embellishments-and-crafts-3-sizes-3mm-4mm-5mm-15-colors.jpg

And that's a fact.

It's great to see these shitheads have a nervous break down every single day. Losers....literally.

DEMS have lost over 900 legislative seats across the federal and state governments during his 8 years.

Nine Hundred.

Here is a graphic representation of how many elected officials the Dems have lost during Obama's term:

Trumps's approval is in the shitter out of gate and is getting worse, what do you Trumpsters respond with? Denial of polling and deflection to the times before Trump even got elected.

Democrats did lose seats, but if Trump keeps going this way Republicans will be ones losing a lot of seats while he is in office....and just you wait till they actually start messing with people's healthcare coverage.

Gallup interviews 1000 people everyday and asks them simple question:

The Gallup Organization has been tracking presidential job approval for more than 60 years. We ask a straightforward question -- " Do you approve or disapprove of the way [president’s name] is handling his job as president?" We have probably asked this question more than any other, and it has given us an unparalleled measure of Americans’ reactions to their presidents since the days of FDR.

Examining Presidential Job Approval

Any other blatant bullshit you'd like to spread asshole?
Sampling size of just 1,000 people is not accurate enough to gage the sentiments of 300 million people.

And that is why Lefty Lost The White House.

33 States\Electoral Districts voted Trump for President and only 17 voted for Hillary Clinton.

Trump won 2,626 Counties to Hillary's 487

Trump won 304 Electoral votes to Hillary's 227

And even when lefty tried to pressure the Electoral College to be "Faithless" the only defectors were people who pledged to cast an electoral vote for Clinton, but then cast theirs for Trump.

Do you use Anal Lube when you pleasure yourself over the thought of Hildabeast being president?

That might alleviate your butt hurt. Try that next time.

Hillary said you were a traitor if you did not accept the results of The Election.

I think it was the only thing she was right about.

The Democrats had historic losses in State Legislatures, Congress, and State Governorships under Obama.

This flies in contrast to your so called "accurate polling".

People are trying to tell you something different when they go to The Polls where that is the only place their TRUE OPINION matters.

Maybe you should listen to them for once.

Forum List

Back