Trump - Sinking Like a Stone

National polling average correctly predicted vote outcome of the election correctly in favor of Clinton within 1% margin. So when you start talking about "oh but same national polls where wrong in the election" you are full of ignorant shit.
Liar. They didn't do that until the last few days, hoping to salvage their reputation since they knew it was bullshit all along.

You call me liar while admitting that I'm right? Fuck you.

A lot of people didn't make up their mind until last week, like for example the never-Trumpsters, most of whom ended up pulling the lever for Trump anyway.
I said they tightened up a few days before, so no. You aren't right. You're full of shit. The polling was off and deliberately so. Only retards like you give them any credibility.

Here is a graph of Hillary's approval rating as POTUS:

rmaa-detail-2496-fr.png
That also looks like The Donations Graph to the Clinton Foundation after "The World" learned she lost, and their bribes were a wasted investment.

They solved all the disease and poverty on planet earth. No need for the CLINTON GLOBAL INITIATIVE anymore! It was THAT successful!!

Gallup interviews 1000 people everyday and asks them simple question:

The Gallup Organization has been tracking presidential job approval for more than 60 years. We ask a straightforward question -- " Do you approve or disapprove of the way [president’s name] is handling his job as president?" We have probably asked this question more than any other, and it has given us an unparalleled measure of Americans’ reactions to their presidents since the days of FDR.

Examining Presidential Job Approval

Any other blatant bullshit you'd like to spread asshole?
Sampling size of just 1,000 people is not accurate enough to gage the sentiments of 300 million people.

And that is why Lefty Lost The White House.

33 States\Electoral Districts voted Trump for President and only 17 voted for Hillary Clinton.

Trump won 2,626 Counties to Hillary's 487

Trump won 304 Electoral votes to Hillary's 227

And even when lefty tried to pressure the Electoral College to be "Faithless" the only defectors were people who pledged to cast an electoral vote for Clinton, but then cast theirs for Trump.

Do you use Anal Lube when you pleasure yourself over the thought of Hildabeast being president?

That might alleviate your butthurt. Try that next time.

:rolleyes:

So no, you can't actually produce a link where Gallup poll, or any other national poll, predicts 90% chance of win for Clinton. Just admit it like a man and stop making bullshit up.

Now it is time for basic statistics: a single 1000 people sample gives +/- 3% margin of error with 95% confidence (for 242M adult population). And this is done on the DAILY, which means that Trump's unpopularity over a week's span is as right about as close as you can get to certainty.

Sample Size Calculator - Confidence Level, Confidence Interval, Sample Size, Population Size, Relevant Population - Creative Research Systems

National polling average correctly predicted vote outcome of the election correctly in favor of Clinton within 1% margin. So when you start talking about "oh but same national polls where wrong in the election" you are full of ignorant shit.

Nobody gives a PHUCK about Polls. They were all proven to be unreliable.

You are an idiot. You Trumpsters are maybe willing to commit such blatant denial, but the rest of the world isn't.

Go ahead, keep it up, just don't get surprised when you get t-boned in the next elections.

Only an idiot would vote for Clinton after she lied to Congress, then preceded to violate two Court Ordered preservation orders, Violated FOIA Laws, The Espionage Act, and deleted 30,000 emails on a State Department Server with Bleach Bit to cover her crimes.

You Lefties should have smelled a rotten fish right then and there, but you held your nose and bowed down and worshiped her festering Vagina anyways. You licked her ass like a dog licks sores on a leper.

Even after she stole Haitian Relief Funds
Even after Billions went missing from The State Department.
Even after she got all those people killed in Benghazi because she shared classified information with unauthorized personnel, stating that she was gun running to The Benghazi outpost to give weapons to terrorists to kill Qadaffi.
Even when it was made known she used the State Department and Clinton foundation to launder money, and sell influence.
Even when it was made known she rigged the DNC primaries against Sanders.
Even when it was made known she paid for hired thugs to incite violence,vandalize stores, and vehicles, start fights, and assault Trump supporters.
Even when it was made known she and Donna Brazille stole debate questions.

You all doubled down on stupid, because your religion is Liberalism and you made Hillary Clinton your idol.

Now your idol has been toppled and you are lost and godless.

And the butt hurt flows through you like bad beans and rice at a dirty Mexican Restaurant.

Cool stories bro....WTF does it have to do with this thread?

Oh my, that graph, that proves it LMAO!
Liberals need things in picture form. Cartoons and comedy skits help a bunch too.

Deflect deflect deflect...gotta talk back with SOMETHING!
Deflection noted. My point was that libs have to see pictures to understand. Since there was no picture, you couldn't grasp the meaning.

They are graphs you moron, not "pictures".

Graphs are widely used in representing data in just about ANY scientific field. All you are doing is making a total fool of yourself, much like the rest of Trumpsters here.
A graph is data in a picture form. You're an idiot, pure and simple.

Liar. They didn't do that until the last few days, hoping to salvage their reputation since they knew it was bullshit all along.

A lot of people didn't make up their mind until last week, like for example the never-Trumpsters, most of whom ended up pulling the lever for Trump anyway.
I said they tightened up a few days before, so no. You aren't right. You're full of shit. The polling was off and deliberately so. Only retards like you give them any credibility.

BECAUSE OPINIONS TIGHTENED IN THE FINAL WEEK. When push comes to shove people tend to make up their mind.

The same Polls that gave Hillary Clinton a 90% chance to be President. LOL.

You have a link to where Gallup or any other national polling "that gave Hillary Clinton a 90% chance to be President." ?

Of course you don't because it is made up bullshit by a pathetic dummy - you.

Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation

Clinton has 90% chance of beating Trump in race for White House, according to poll

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | The Huffington Post

Quite often I think these polls are a reflection of the perception of the information that is being disseminated by the media.
Obama had the highest approval ratings of any modern president.
Of course, the press often reported favorably with regards to him?
Trump......not so favorable press.

BECAUSE OPINIONS TIGHTENED IN THE FINAL WEEK. When push comes to shove people tend to make up their mind.
Bullshit. People don't change candidates at the last minute.

and you know that how?

You have a link to where Gallup or any other national polling "that gave Hillary Clinton a 90% chance to be President." ?

Clinton has 90% chance of beating Trump in race for White House, according to poll

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | The Huffington Post

You do realize that a candidate leading by at least 2 percentage points in the final polls does in fact win 90% of the time, right?

Nonsence - this election was popularly viewed as between two bad candidates, of course there would be many undecided voters until the last moment.

and you know that how?
I have a brain. They were polar opposites.

You do realize that a candidate leading by at least 2 percentage points in the final polls does in fact win 90% of the time, right?
I missed your source. That sounds like one of those rectal facts.

and you know that how?

He knows it because it's crucial to salvaging his bullshit argument.

Go back in modern history and see what happens in the mid term elections when a President's approval is under 45% in the polls,

and then tell me the polls are of no value as an indicator.

Are those POLLS? No they are not. They are ANALYSIS of the polls.

National polls ONLY reflected popular vote, not Electoral College count.

Trump's followers feel STUPID for voting for him.

They are turning on him because he has betrayed them and they feel dumb for getting tricked by a common huckster

I missed your source. That sounds like one of those rectal facts.

How often has what happened to Clinton happened before?

Forum List

Back