trump slammed Dems on no DACA deal.....

Donald Trump Is, Again, Blaming Democrats for DACA. It's Not that Simple

What a POS this PUTUS is!? There was a bipartisan agreement a few weeks ago and the Steven Miller's at the WH convinced the POS to start ranting about S-Hole countries in Africa.

He is perhaps the biggest Hypocrite in the country....
Excuses from the left. DACA has been around for the last 8 years not a peep from the demoturds.

A good bipartisan agreement was brought to the idiot in chief....He went on a mindless racist rant...cause he's a POS.

Planned Parenthood still funded
Obamacare not totally gone
There is no border wall
No new thousands of ICE agents
Largest pay raise for our troops in a decade
Combatting opioid
Infrastructure
Affordable Housing Tax Credit
There is a provision that cuts off help to the Palestinian Government until they stop paying the families of suicide bombers. What a neat way to get your family a lot of money. Or if someone threatens to kill your family if you don't do it. Do that and everybody turns against you.
Child Care development block grants
funding for Veterans hostitals

All things Democrats are for and Republicans hate, hate, hate. That's why you have people like Ann Coulter saying if Trump signs another bill like this he should be impeached.

There is no border wall
Combatting opioid
Infrastructure
There is a provision that cuts off help to the Palestinian Government until they stop paying the families of suicide bombers. What a neat way to get your family a lot of money. Or if someone threatens to kill your family if you don't do it. Do that and everybody turns against you.

All things Democrats are for and Republicans hate, hate, hate. That's why you have people like Ann Coulter saying if Trump signs another bill like this he should be impeached.

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't this Bill also include a provision to once again allow funding for gun violence research at the CDC? I think there is finally a crack in the NRA.

There is no border wall
Combatting opioid
Infrastructure

Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't this Bill also include a provision to once again allow funding for gun violence research at the CDC? I think there is finally a crack in the NRA.
Yet your still complaining, proof you loonies will never be satisfied.

There is no border wall
Combatting opioid
Infrastructure

When China stops buying out Debt...well....we will be screwed...

There is no border wall
Combatting opioid
Infrastructure

Boy...trump screwed conservatives...huh?

Forum List

Back