Trump smashes Nixon's almost 50 year old national oil production record.

Never underestimate the power and creativity of private business and industry to thrive,...

Obama halts offshore drilling

and yet here we have a thread giving credit to Trump and not that private business and industry

Trump did his job by getting out of the oil drillers way, cutting regulations to keep government beaurocrats out of it, and guaranteeing that Americans workers had the freedom and elbow room to get to work and drill oil.

The previous record for oil production in one month was 308 million barrels in October 1970 under Richard Nixon. Donald Trump has improved the process so much that the US drilled 372 million barrels in January 2019. He smashed Richard Nixon's record by over 20%. The Energy Department is estimating that peak months in 2020 will eclipse 400 million barrels of oil. MAGA!

U.S. oil output to hit new record above 13 million bpd in 2020: EIA | Reuters

Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?
Lol
You just can’t stand it, your whore Hildabeast lost. Live with it

Of course the private sector does all the drilling, it’s always been that way so shut the fuck up you sorry ass punk

hey, it is you and those like you giving credit to the government. I cannot help that you people worship the government.

We believe in giving credit where credit is due in this particular case. Our government deserves credit for doing NOTHING.

The previous record for oil production in one month was 308 million barrels in October 1970 under Richard Nixon. Donald Trump has improved the process so much that the US drilled 372 million barrels in January 2019. He smashed Richard Nixon's record by over 20%. The Energy Department is estimating that peak months in 2020 will eclipse 400 million barrels of oil. MAGA!

Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?
Lol
You just can’t stand it, your whore Hildabeast lost. Live with it

Of course the private sector does all the drilling, it’s always been that way so shut the fuck up you sorry ass punk

hey, it is you and those like you giving credit to the government. I cannot help that you people worship the government.

We believe in giving credit where credit is due in this particular case. Our government deserves credit for doing NOTHING.

According to the title of your thread Trump did the oil drilling himself.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Anything to make US less dependent on Foreign oil. When you have a President that let’s the energy companies produce and compete with minimal regulation, we win.

How much of the increased production has come from the offshore rigs with less regulation?

Who gives a frack. See what I did there :21:

that is so cute, I will ask you the same thing I asked the OP....Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?

Nobody is crediting government, they are crediting president Trump who took government's boot off the necks of the oil industry. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Uhhh...I know that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage...but President Trump is the government you moron.

President Trump is the anti-government.

then why in Hell is he ballooning deficits?

Then why in Hell isn't a gallon of gasoline $1.25?

Then why in Hell isn't a gallon of gasoline $1.25?

Because all oil produced anywhere in the world is sold through the same market, it does not just stay here. Also, the oil produced from shale is not the best for use in making gasoline.

How much of the increased production has come from the offshore rigs with less regulation?

that is so cute, I will ask you the same thing I asked the OP....Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?

Nobody is crediting government, they are crediting president Trump who took government's boot off the necks of the oil industry. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

As usual Trumpo takes credit for things he had nothing to do with. The sharp yearly rise in US Oil Production started in 2009 when Trumpo was still worried about his pussy grabbing production.

Now his goons on here are acting as if Trumpo took the flat line of oil production since Nixon’s time and whipped the industry into record levels of production not seen since then.

That snapshot is a lie. It is a fake reality bottled to be sold to suckers and fools.

Here is why. A picture is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 249218

Oil production fell steadily from the 70s to September 2008 with a massive drop off for a hurricane. Then low and behold Obama begins saving the world from the Great Bush Recession as US oil production began its steep and steady rise to nearly 10 billions a day shortly before Trumpo was elected. It took a dip not explained and the resumed it trend.

It’s now 11.7 and Trumpers are peeing their pants over a 2% increase while ignoring who was President for 9.5% it the trend that started it all.

It’s deplorable but they have no shame.

President Trump's success has triggered this one ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

Uhhh...I know that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage...but President Trump is the government you moron.

You do know that the US government doesn't OWN the oil that's produced...right? Duh?

As usual Trumpo takes credit for things he had nothing to do with. The sharp yearly rise in US Oil Production started in 2009 when Trumpo was still worried about his pussy grabbing production.

Now his goons on here are acting as if Trumpo took the flat line of oil production since Nixon’s time and whipped the industry into record levels of production not seen since then.

That snapshot is a lie. It is a fake reality bottled to be sold to suckers and fools.

Here is why. A picture is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 249218

Oil production fell steadily from the 70s to September 2008 with a massive drop off for a hurricane. Then low and behold Obama begins saving the world from the Great Bush Recession as US oil production began its steep and steady rise to nearly 10 billions a day shortly before Trumpo was elected. It took a dip not explained and the resumed it trend.

It’s now 11.7 and Trumpers are peeing their pants over a 2% increase while ignoring who was President for 9.5% it the trend that started it all.

It’s deplorable but they have no shame.

President Trump's success has triggered this one ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

The graph was too confusing for you, wasn’t it?

You do know that the US government doesn't OWN the oil that's produced...right? Duh?

I think his point was that if Trump is the “anti-government” why did he add 1.48 trillion dollars to the debt last year.

Then why do people keep giving the government credit for producing it?

All government has done is get out of the way and let the private sector do what it does best. Barack Obama was blatantly anti fossil fuel and did everything he could to impede that sector. The gains that were made in oil and natural gas production during the Obama years were made on lands that the Federal government had no control of. So please spare me any attempts to claim that HE should get credit for what's happening now because to be quite blunt...that's a load of horse manure!

All government has done is get out of the way and let the private sector do what it does best. Barack Obama was blatantly anti fossil fuel and did everything he could to impede that sector. The gains that were made in oil and natural gas production during the Obama years were made on lands that the Federal government had no control of. So please spare me any attempts to claim that HE should get credit for what's happening now because to be quite blunt...that's a load of horse manure!

Once again, I am not the one giving the government credit for what private industry has done...that would be you Trumpians.

I do not give credit to either Trump nor Obama for what the private sector has done...that is where I differ from the party loyalist

Obama was beholden to the Far Left, Communist Man Made Climate Change (Wealth and Income redistribute) lobby, so that was his partial pay back for election support, $$$. Unions, public sector unions, Wall Street, Banking etch, also got paybacks from the "Stimulus". Trillions of dollars of taxpayer money, wasted. No shovel ready jobs, either.

Once again, I am not the one giving the government credit for what private industry has done...that would be you Trumpians.

I do not give credit to either Trump nor Obama for what the private sector has done...that is where I differ from the party loyalist

Presidents can and do influence private sectors by their political agendas. Barack Obama's anti fossil fuel stance hampered the oil and natural gas sector of the economy. Donald Trump's pro fossil fuel stance has encouraged growth in the oil and natural gas sector. Give credit where credit is due!

I replied to this: President Trump is the anti-government.

dipoid

Forum List

Back