Trump Sopports show throwing the first punch, looking for trouble, provoking.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
In the video in this nitwits thread, you can clearly see the punk white boy douche bag sucker punching a bystander.

See at 0:15

Then the little bitch runs and pees his pants.

Later, the asshole complaining about not being able to "have a civil discussion"... is going to a fucking Trump event and listening to a vile, despicable demagogue. WFT - does he realize what he's saying. No asshole, you support Trump, you're supporting the uncivil, the fearful, the fringe.

Thanks to the OP for showing us what a bunch of fools the Trumpies are.

Mexican Thugs Hunt Down Trump Supporters Like Prey

Racists get paid back in spades.

Haters get a taste of their own medicine.

You don't want to get shamed and humiliated -- DON'T GO TO TRUMP EVENTS.

Most of his supporters are morons, but really, Sanders supporters are way more ignorant, hostile, and violent. Well, that and he's still better than Hillary and Sanders.

In the video in this nitwits thread, you can clearly see the punk white boy douche bag sucker punching a bystander.

Later, the asshole complaining about not being able to "have a civil discussion"... is going to a fucking Trump event and listening to a vile, despicable demagogue. WFT - does he realize what he's saying. No asshole, you support Trump, you're supporting the uncivil, the fearful, the fringe.

I went to a Trump rally in Garland,TX recently. No Mexican flag waving Liberal Pukes within a hundred miles. All the Trump supporters I know here in Cowtown don't like stepping in shit.
The Muslim Jihadists tried it last year.

Stupid liberal too dim to realize that she is seething in hatred.

Trump wants to deport illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

That you equate that with "vile, despicable, racist" shows that you are the problem, not Trump, not Trump supporters.

Oh, and one more thing,

Lets take a minute to appreciate the irony of someone supposedly so against "racism" spewing out hate like "the punk white boy douche bag""

Hey, lib? Fuck you.

You're lying, douche bag. That isn't what happened.

I guess it's open season on protesters then, eh? Isn't that what you're condoning, issuing a beating to those you disagree with?

You are the lowest piece of shit I've ever encountered in this forum.

So what you got from THIS:

Is that the Trump supporters agressed first?

What moron.

I call shenigans. If the OP is looking for Moral Equivalency, then he should link to the videos of masses of rightwing protestors violently attacking peaceful Bernie and hiLIARy supporters at organized rallies.

Last edited:
Hillary and Sanders condemmed violence...

Trump offered to pay legal bills...
The Hitler Youth at work, for their Great Leader.
hqdefault.jpg

Hillary and Sanders condemmed violence...

Trump offered to pay legal bills...
anyone can just come out and say they condemn violence, doesn't mean anything. first candidate who says they're ending their campaign because they feel guilty for the violence committed by their supporters is a rotten egg.

What moron.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Stupid fucking whit boy in that crowd? What a dumbfuck.

You are calling the guy who got attacked stupid?

What next, the victim of a rape is an idiot?

You anti-white bigotry is showing again, wide and clear.

What moron.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Stupid fucking whit boy in that crowd? What a dumbfuck.

Fuck yeah he's stupid, and lucky he's walking around upright today. What a dumbfuck.

Yeah, I think I'll just wear my KKK t-shirt and egg on some ******* in the hood. After all, how could anything go wrong?

Not only are you totally dishonest,your blind also,only a brain dead idiot would support people attacking people for who they support,or not.the video clearly shows he didn't throw the 1st punch. who taught you to be a hateful dishonest hack?

What moron.

Fuck yeah he's stupid, and lucky he's walking around upright today. What a dumbfuck.

Yeah, I think I'll just wear my KKK t-shirt and egg on some ******* in the hood. After all, how could anything go wrong?

It ain't the hood, and it ain't a KKK t-shirt. Even if it was the hood, the perps would still go to jail.

It's unbelievable how much of a douche bag you are. You people are just helping Trump win. Ordinary people see slime like the stuff you post, and they become hardcore Trump supporters.

What moron.

Holy hell, you got no morals. That was clear before from your Marxist comments, but few actually take those ideas to the personal level.

What do you think about the protesters?

Forum List

Back