Trump speaks after the verdict

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Is anybody listening to Trump speaking at Trump tower after the verdict? He is all over the place. Lying, making no sense, violating the gag order. What a moron. Are there any Trump supporters who are listening to this speech that are feeling like he is dropping an articulate truthful and accurate speech?

Last edited:
Is anybody listening to Trump speaking at Trump tower after the verdict? He is all over the place. What a moron. Are there any Trump supporters who are listening to this speech that are feeling like he is dropping an articulate truthful and accurate speech?
I just tuned in as Trump is speaking and sounds great.

Has raised $39 million in a 10 hour period.

Trump poll numbers UP 6 points, reportedly.

Unlike Biden TRUMP can put sentences together.
He literally has a line where he was talking about the judge, randomly tossed out Biden’s name, said he can’t put a sentence together and then went back to the judge. Made absolutely no sense. I hope I can get the transcript of this disaster so I can post that line. Complete moron

Is anybody listening to Trump speaking at Trump tower after the verdict? He is all over the place. Lying, making no sense, violating the gag order. What a moron. Are there any Trump supporters who are listening to this speech that are feeling like he is dropping an articulate truthful and accurate speech?
The trial is over, the gag order no longer exists. He can say anything he wants to now within the limits of the libel laws.

There is no gag order idiot. The trial is over.

You have never impressed any of us as being very bright.
Odds are good that it is simply way over your level of comprehension.

He's a person that never had to mature because he could buy his way out of ever having to experience consequences for his actions for his entire life. He's reacting like a child because those are the only skills he has.

You have never impressed any of us as being very bright.
Odds are good that it is simply way over your level of comprehension.
Thanks for the worthless insult… did you happen to watch his entire speech?

Thanks for the worthless insult… did you happen to watch his entire speech?

I listened to it.
I have read enough of your drivel to make a fair judgment about your abilities.
If that fair judgment felt like an insult to you, well...

Trump lies after the verdict.
There is talk and actions. We all would like the combination to be great. Joe is a true hater. A grifter along with Jill. He screwed over many peasants and did the patented Prog agenda of class warfare within those classes. If your family income is 50 thousand a year you are worth a few thousand less now. That is reality.

Forum List

Back