Trump Speaks At Fourth-Grade Level, Lowest Of Last 15 U.S. Presidents, New Analysis Finds

And yet, most Americans wanted senile Joe rather than your Orange Jesus.

What does that say about you?

Hint - it says that you are a loser

LOL
Most Americans think the nation is way off course and not headed in a good direction... 75% of democrat voters don't want Joe to run again.... its because he is doing an awful job....

President Donald Trump—who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of "being, like, really smart"—communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

At the top of the list were Hoover and Jimmy Carter, who were basically at an 11th-grade level, and President Barack Obama, in third place with a high ninth-grade level of communicating with the American people.

flesch-scale-trump-use-this.png

President Donald Trump has the worst vocabulary of any modern president, a new analysis found.

Trump: "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!" He also tweeted that "throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

More at the link below...

Yep, it's pitiful and embarrassing. What do you think?
Yet President Trump was the only President to enter office with Billions of Dollars, had his own tv shows, and plenty of property around the world. What is your excuse for being such a failure?

President Donald Trump—who boasted over the weekend that his success in life was a result of "being, like, really smart"—communicates at the lowest grade level of the last 15 presidents, according to a new analysis of the speech patterns of presidents going back to Herbert Hoover.

The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office, and ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels. Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.

At the top of the list were Hoover and Jimmy Carter, who were basically at an 11th-grade level, and President Barack Obama, in third place with a high ninth-grade level of communicating with the American people.

President Donald Trump has the worst vocabulary of any modern president, a new analysis found.

Trump: "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!" He also tweeted that "throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

glad you put this in Satire,

No reason to take it seriously.

(not that anyone takes you seriously anyway)

No. It is understandable. Look at who he was trying to communicate to, and the rest he really did care about. If communicating to the lowest common denominator of your support, dumbing down is a good communication strategy. He never cared what intelligent people thought. He wasn't going to impress or even fool most of them, anyway.
He was trying to get the stupid ass Joe Biden Voters to come to the good side, of course he has to talk at a 3rd grade level for you guys to understand him.

Biden voter.jpg

I would challenge the accuracy of the chart. Kennedy often left the press and others scratching their head and researching Dictionaries and Encyclopedias to find what he was talking about. He was an Ivy League intellectual.

No. It is understandable. Look at who he was trying to communicate to, and the rest he really did care about. If communicating to the lowest common denominator of your support, dumbing down is a good communication strategy. He never cared what intelligent people thought. He wasn't going to impress or even fool most of them, anyway.
just like beijing xiden, right? i mean this sack of shit can't even hold a conversation w/out cue cards, let alone stand up
so, whats your point?

/——/ Of course Hoover and Carter were abject failures and Trump was a roaring success.
magapill.com

Forum List

Back