Trump Spokesperson Says Obama Invaded Afghanistan. He Didn’t.

Nice diversion from Barry to Ronnie, but what I wrote is fact. (I have provided articles and links in the past to support.)

In Barry's obsession to redeem homself from his 'Red Line' debacle, he made a deal with the 'devil'. He began funding groups to fight Assad - to include ISIS. Leaked e-mails and other sources show he also armed them. He also had ISIS members trained, unwittingly in some cases.

When the coalition began fighting ISIS, he put Rules of Engagement in place that prevented aytacks on ISIS' black market oil facilities and program, which funded 0% of its terrorist operations....like the attack on Paris. After the attack on Paris, when French and Russian bombers were going to attack those facilities and the tanker trucks - finally ignoring Barry's stupid ROE - Barry had leaglets dropped to ISIS warning them the attack was coming. (Can you say 'Treason' for warning the enemy?)

ISIS could have been decimated before ever reaching their 1st target in Iraq had Barry listened to US generals and destroyed their mile-long convoys as they enteted Iraq. Instead he gave them a free pass, allowing them to enter and begin taking over territory that our military had liberated at great cost.

Not wanting to face this, of course, you tried to change the subject to Reagan...to blame Reagan for BARRY'S blunders....really? It's sad that any pointing out of his mistakes causes such an 'allergic' reaction from his followers, that they can not stand to admit he is capable, and responsible for, making mistakes.
you live in the same fantasyland as Pierson. :rofl::lmao:

Katrina Pierson and Scottie Nell Hughes should both be on the DNC payroll. I'm watching Poppy Harlow with Hughes right now on CNN. Hilarious...

Forum List

Back